PDA

View Full Version : Only positive from yesterday...

18Hibee75
17-12-2017, 02:37 PM
Was our brilliant fans. Even at 4-0 the singing section were still singing and at least trying to generate some sort of atmosphere from the away section. Even had time for some humour with the 'let's pretend we've scored a goal' chant.

We need the players to start really giving the fans something to chant about though, the fact that we are now only 3 points above hearts is shocking.

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

Joe6-2
17-12-2017, 02:41 PM
Fans have been amazing this season, time for some return!!

Lancs Harp
17-12-2017, 03:04 PM
I managed to win £32 on my acca. Not enough to retire off obviously but it will go towards having a good Christmas Im sure. :thumbsup:

wookie70
17-12-2017, 03:11 PM
Well done the singing section if they started the singing but there were plenty fans singing around the whole support. It was a great support yesterday. I've not been to as many away games but made the trip yesterday as I thought I should show some loyalty after getting a derby ticket. Surprised we took as many, I'd guess between 1200 and 1500, for an early televised game. The players weren't even booed off the park and they certainly couldn't have complained if they had been.

SideBurns
17-12-2017, 03:52 PM
Not yesterday, but today - my wife got me a gravy boat fae Home Bargains in Wester Hailes - I LOVE GRAVY!!

-Jonesy-
17-12-2017, 03:56 PM
Not yesterday, but today - my wife got me a gravy boat fae Home Bargains in Wester Hailes - I LOVE GRAVY!!

It doesn't come filled with gravy though, or does it!!

SideBurns
17-12-2017, 05:27 PM
It doesn't come filled with gravy though, or does it!!

Dinnae ken, she's still at her ma's; I'll be a bag of nerves until that boat is safely in my hands (either full of gravy or otherwise). Being so easily pleased must surely make life simpler (especially on weekends such as this one).

WoreTheGreen
17-12-2017, 05:32 PM
Asaahhh bisto any meat involed

SideBurns
17-12-2017, 06:07 PM
Asaahhh bisto any meat involed

Chicken in the oven - tatties roasting with beef dripping. As a very wise man once said: "Ye widnae ca' the queen yer auntie!"

Now, where's this blasted gravy boat...