PDA

View Full Version : Greggs James Hanson

we are hibs
15-12-2017, 07:30 PM
Boy I work with was saying earlier that Lennon is looking at him. Forward at Sheffield United been told he can leave in January. Big target man and would suggest that Davy will be on his way.

seanshow
16-12-2017, 12:50 AM
Boy I work with was saying earlier that Lennon is looking at him. Forward at Sheffield United been told he can leave in January. Big target man and would suggest that Davy will be on his way.

30 year old, 6ft 4, spent most of his career at Bradford, and seems to score a lot of headers from crosses, maybe he's the dude we need.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZPyrthbUuU

Hibbyradge
16-12-2017, 12:52 AM

What are the boy at work's connections with Hibs or the Blades?

CMurdoch
16-12-2017, 01:16 AM
Hanson's club Sheffield Utd are open to offers.
We would be offering them he haw.
Can't see this happening with his wages at his present club an additional barrier.

eastcoasthibby
16-12-2017, 08:00 AM
Interesting option maybe ?

Aldo
16-12-2017, 08:26 AM
Id rather we put a package together and tried to sign Adam Rooney! Proven at this level and knows where the net is!

we are hibs
16-12-2017, 08:35 AM
What are the boy at work's connections with Hibs or the Blades?

Hes from Sheffield. Said Hibs are one of a few clubs looking at him on loan, Motherwell being another

H18 SFR
16-12-2017, 08:44 AM
I'd really like this to happen, he could offer something completely different to what we have. Admired him a few seasons ago when Bradford had that great cup run.

JohnMcM
16-12-2017, 08:45 AM
30 year old, 6ft 4, spent most of his career at Bradford, and seems to score a lot of headers from crosses, maybe he's the dude we need.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZPyrthbUuU

But we would need to get someone who could deliver the ball to him:rolleyes:

hibbysam
16-12-2017, 09:03 AM
Id rather we put a package together and tried to sign Adam Rooney! Proven at this level and knows where the net is!

Think there’s absolutely no chance Aberdeen will get rid to a rival in January when the lad is still involved in majority of their games.

Aldo
16-12-2017, 09:08 AM
Think there’s absolutely no chance Aberdeen will get rid to a rival in January when the lad is still involved in majority of their games.

Maybe not but the sort of player we need in the box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ozyhibby
16-12-2017, 09:18 AM
Maybe not but the sort of player we need in the box.

No chance will we get him. We missed our chance there and it cost us millions while playing in the championship for 3 years.

Aldo
16-12-2017, 09:21 AM
No chance will we get him. We missed our chance there and it cost us millions while playing in the championship for 3 years.

I know and wishful thinking on my part!

It will be hard however to try and get the right quality through the door in Jan! Hopefully NL has a gem up his sleeve.

overdrive
16-12-2017, 09:26 AM
I’m surprised this hasn’t descended into an awful mess of puns about the muppets yet.

The Leith Dutch
16-12-2017, 11:11 AM
But we would need to get someone who could deliver the ball to him:rolleyes:

Very much this.
Our crossing is pretty poor right now so not sure a target man is going to be the answer.

greenlex
16-12-2017, 11:28 AM
I’m surprised this hasn’t descended into an awful mess of puns about the muppets yet.
I’m sure if his surname was Henson there would be a few.

hibbysam
16-12-2017, 11:31 AM
Very much this.
Our crossing is pretty poor right now so not sure a target man is going to be the answer.

Presuming you weren’t there on Wednesday night.

AgentDaleCooper
16-12-2017, 11:37 AM

I don't think the admins would kermit that.

overdrive
16-12-2017, 11:47 AM
I’m sure if his surname was Henson there would be a few.

I realised that but any similarity usually provokes that nonsense.

The Leith Dutch
16-12-2017, 12:12 PM
Presuming you weren’t there on Wednesday night.

To be fair I wasn't :)

Been to most of the other home matches and I'd say we're pretty poor at crossing the ball - not getting it past the first man, overhit to the point of being a pass to the opposite flank and right down the neck of the keeper are fairly common.

Frustratingly we can also put in some belters - Stokes to Murray earlier this season was a peach and I've seen Boyle put in some great crosses but I never feel it's a part of our game that's a credible threat - who knows.....maybe with a good target man it would be but from what I've seen so far this season I'd worry he'd not get the service.

tamig
16-12-2017, 02:31 PM
I realised that but any similarity usually provokes that nonsense.

MmmBop 😀

Northernhibee
16-12-2017, 02:33 PM
MmmBop 😀

Absolutely abysmal. You don't win anything with kids.

Ozyhibby
16-12-2017, 05:10 PM
Another 30+ player. No thanks.