PDA

View Full Version : Cummings to hearts?

ionahibby
15-12-2017, 06:28 PM
Absurd as it sounds, anybody heard a rumour of Jason Cummings going to hearts on loan?? No doubt rubbish but wouldn't surprise me if levein would try.

IlDiavola
15-12-2017, 06:31 PM
Don't think he would go (maybe for the money only though) and don't think the Jumbo fans would exactly greet him warmly.

Think this is a big no-no.

15-12-2017, 06:32 PM
Would be very surprised.

easty
15-12-2017, 06:34 PM
Don't think he would go (maybe for the money only though) and don't think the Jumbo fans would exactly greet him warmly.

I think thier fans would absolutely love to sign him.

It'll no happen though. Maybe at some point but cannae see it happening now.

Albanian Hibs
15-12-2017, 06:36 PM
😂😂😂

Scottie
15-12-2017, 06:37 PM
Absurd as it sounds, anybody heard a rumour of Jason Cummings going to hearts on loan?? No doubt rubbish but wouldn't surprise me if levein would try.
:faf: April's a few months away yet.

GreenCastle
15-12-2017, 06:45 PM
No chance !

Did you ever see him celebrate against them plus his good mates play for Hibs ! (Except Henderson...who isn’t at Hibs yet..)

Jim44
15-12-2017, 06:52 PM
Anybody who thinks that Cummings and the Jambos is not on, doesn’t have any clue about the mindset of professional footballers.

SChibs
15-12-2017, 06:56 PM
I have mutual friends with Jason and he's told them before he loves hibs but he'd play for hearts if they came in for him and the time was right.

Offside Trap
15-12-2017, 06:59 PM
Anybody who thinks that Cummings and the Jambos is not on, doesn’t have any clue about the mindset of professional footballers.

Ok you're going to have to explain that one...

:confused:

HIBERNIAN-0762
15-12-2017, 07:06 PM
Just another myth the desperate losers have made up, forget it, it won't happen.

Hibernia&Alba
15-12-2017, 07:10 PM
I thought he was doing okay at Forest?

Since90+2
15-12-2017, 07:17 PM

Every Jambo I know would take him in a heartbeat.

Big L
15-12-2017, 07:25 PM
Ok you're going to have to explain that one...

:confused:
Easy, once a yam always a yam, once a Hibby always a Hibby. I always thought that if he had come thru at the yams, he wouldn't have been in such a hurry to leave them as he was to leave us.

Firestarter
15-12-2017, 07:30 PM
He won't be back in Scotland any time soon. I wouldn't be surprised if he does go out on loan to Mk Dons.

Jones28
15-12-2017, 07:44 PM
I think everyone here knows that if the chance came about he would take it. Having said that we could do worse than taking him for 6 months in January.

Hi Heid Yin
15-12-2017, 07:48 PM

:agree::agree: Ditto

Offside Trap
15-12-2017, 07:48 PM
Easy, once a yam always a yam, once a Hibby always a Hibby. I always thought that if he had come thru at the yams, he wouldn't have been in such a hurry to leave them as he was to leave us.

But he didn't come through at the poppy thieves. He came through at Hibs. And he scored for fun against them. And celebrated as the most diehard Hibs fan would have done in front of them.

Contrast i) Jason playing for Hibs v the poppy thieves and ii) Leigh "playing" for celtc v Hibs.

See the difference about loyalties?

Thecat23
15-12-2017, 07:53 PM
More chance of a loan to the Huns.

southsider
15-12-2017, 08:05 PM
More chance of a loan to the Huns.
What are the chances of a loan back to us ?

Www1875hfc
15-12-2017, 08:06 PM
According to his old man he’ll be on loan in January.
To hearts .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hibernia&Alba
15-12-2017, 08:14 PM
To hearts .

Let's hope not!

O'Rourke3
15-12-2017, 08:15 PM
Football is a funny game. If it turns out Jason does join Hearts even on loan, it proves money or desperation talks. There is a smidgeon of upside for the player. He is a huge success and the memory of his success at Hibs is offset by the negativity here of his time at Hearts. Big gamble. For the Manager/DOF - he has to be brillliant. If he's not, his time at us is tarnished and Hearts and their DOF/Manager is held to more ridicule. The Hearts fans will be slplit between Traitor/returning hero so he will have threads of Stevenson proportions until he comes good - even then there will still be naysayers. Chances are he'll fail. Potter has Hearts safety first so he will be relying on Jas scoring goals from nothing, While he's capable of this on occasion, thse occasions are not frequent. He scored more for us in the 6 yard box than the 35 yard screamers. Chances are there is no downside for us other than turning on on eof the heroes of 26 May. If the player has not taken that into consideration then he also deserves anything he gets.

My money is on Jason doing the right thing.

Zazu62
15-12-2017, 08:23 PM
Would be gutted if he ended up at Hearts. If he was to come back to Scotland he would surely go to Rangers

Firestarter
15-12-2017, 08:26 PM
Football is a funny game. If it turns out Jason does join Hearts even on loan, it proves money or desperation talks. There is a smidgeon of upside for the player. He is a huge success and the memory of his success at Hibs is offset by the negativity here of his time at Hearts. Big gamble. For the Manager/DOF - he has to be brillliant. If he's not, his time at us is tarnished and Hearts and their DOF/Manager is held to more ridicule. The Hearts fans will be slplit between Traitor/returning hero so he will have threads of Stevenson proportions until he comes good - even then there will still be naysayers. Chances are he'll fail. Potter has Hearts safety first so he will be relying on Jas scoring goals from nothing, While he's capable of this on occasion, thse occasions are not frequent. He scored more for us in the 6 yard box than the 35 yard screamers. Chances are there is no downside for us other than turning on on eof the heroes of 26 May. If the player has not taken that into consideration then he also deserves anything he gets.

My money is on Jason doing the right thing.

If he goes on loan to Hearts I wouldn't dislike him as much as I probably should.

Viva_Palmeiras
15-12-2017, 08:31 PM

Stunning. It’s almost as if it’s the sort of rumour that would emerge in the run up to a derby. Job done.

Thecat23
15-12-2017, 08:33 PM
What are the chances of a loan back to us ?

Prob as good as anyone else I’d imagine. He knows the club well and we are doing well in the league so if he was to be sent out on loan and we showed interest I’m sure he’d consider it.

O'Rourke3
15-12-2017, 08:34 PM
If he goes on loan to Hearts I wouldn't dislike him as much as I probably should.

I could never dislike him, he would lose a lot of credibility with many fans. He would have to play with Messi proportions to overcome the differences and come out on the plus side with the Merricks.

matty_f
15-12-2017, 08:40 PM
Stunning. It’s almost as if it’s the sort of rumour that would emerge in the run up to a derby. Job done.

:agree:

Bostonhibby
15-12-2017, 09:06 PM
What would they do with Cummings when they've got Cole the goal Stockton?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

-Jonesy-
15-12-2017, 09:09 PM
It would be a sad sight so see JC in a hearts top for sure, so sad in fact the only thing that could cheer me up would be to see daz go right through the back of him in a derby.

Michael
15-12-2017, 09:32 PM
If he is to go out on loan I'd hope we'd try and get him. Then if he chose to go somewhere else then fine - he's a legend.

hibsfan
15-12-2017, 09:53 PM
Sadly I heard this last weekend from a pretty reliable source. Definitely coming back to Scotland on loan in January with hearts and Rangers the two clubs fighting it out apparently - would make me sick!

WhileTheChief..
15-12-2017, 09:58 PM
Can’t say I’d be bothered if he ends up at one or the other. He was never going to cut it down there and I doubt he’ll ever do as well again in the future as he did with us.

He’s not nearly as a good a player as he thinks.

silverhibee
15-12-2017, 10:00 PM
Deary f***ing me.

Ryan69
15-12-2017, 10:38 PM
To hearts .

Of course he will be....lol

ancient hibee
15-12-2017, 10:38 PM
If he comes up on loan Obviously his career down south is over.Slightly quicker than I thought because I imagined his first loan move would be to a League 1 club.

greenlex
15-12-2017, 10:41 PM
This reminds me of that time they were going to sign Riordan.

The Harp
15-12-2017, 10:54 PM
Wouldn't lose any sleep over it if he did go to that bunch. Really can't see it happening though. He did a great job for us when he was at ER, even if there was an element of the daft laddie about him at times - but he's surely no' that daft.

JimBHibees
15-12-2017, 10:55 PM

Yep yam bull. Stay strong boys yams are desperate lets go and horse them on the 27th.

Baader
15-12-2017, 10:56 PM
Jason needs to remember that he isn't 6'4". Striker in a Levein side? All he'd be doing is watching the ball fly over his head. Hibs should have put in a clause about having first refusal regards any possibility of moving back to Scotland.

Firestarter
15-12-2017, 11:15 PM
If he comes up on loan Obviously his career down south is over.Slightly quicker than I thought because I imagined his first loan move would be to a League 1 club.

It will be. There's plans in place for him to go on loan in England.

H18 SFR
15-12-2017, 11:16 PM
I'd love to see Daz smash him into pieces if he signs for them. After Daz is done, Hanlon can smash him as well. After all that, Bartley can dispose of his corpse - all if he signs for them. Other than that, if he doesn't sign for them, I hope he has a very merry Christmas and a happy new year.

stoneyburn hibs
15-12-2017, 11:31 PM
The wee guy can go anywhere as far as I'm concerned. Scottish cup winner with Hibs.

silverhibee
15-12-2017, 11:39 PM

They are just simple people. Vlad.

silverhibee
15-12-2017, 11:49 PM
It will be. There's plans in place for him to go on loan in England.

There was no chat of that from him as of 10 days ago.

CapitalGreen
16-12-2017, 12:11 AM
Christ they’ll have a formidable front line now of Riordan and Cummings with Scott Allan and Liam Miller behind them creating the chances. We don’t stand a chance.

dizzy hibee
16-12-2017, 12:32 AM
I hate to say it rings true to me - he's not making the first team/bench at Nottingham Forest, his stock is not anything like as high in England as it is in Scotland, Warburton hates us so we have nae chance - the Rangers or the Yams sounds like a stick on. I feel sick saying this!

Ryan69
16-12-2017, 12:37 AM
I imagine the only legs this has is the OP reading Kickback.

If he was togo out on loan....it would make sense coming to Hibs surely?

He knows ER,he knows the players,knows the manager....and to a crowd that will urge him on.

Firestarter
16-12-2017, 12:40 AM
There was no chat of that from him as of 10 days ago.

There was talk on Sunday and again on Weds of him going out on loan and Neilson wants him, Chinese whispers and it's now hertz. As far as I'm aware he doesn't want back up the road.

Firestarter
16-12-2017, 12:42 AM
I hate to say it rings true to me - he's not making the first team/bench at Nottingham Forest, his stock is not anything like as high in England as it is in Scotland, Warburton hates us so we have nae chance - the Rangers or the Yams sounds like a stick on. I feel sick saying this!

Our manager is well connected with Forest having captained them. Fannys hat would have little input as to where he goes.

PiemanP
16-12-2017, 12:44 AM
As much as Cummings is a Scottish cup winner, something has always not sat quite right with him in my eyes. I always got the feeling his ‘Hibeeness’ was a bit, well, fake. I hope not but that was my gut feeling.

Have to put yourself in his shoes, I’m Hibs till I die and even if they managed to save my career, allegiances don’t just switch like that - especially not across the capital.

PiemanP
16-12-2017, 12:46 AM
Christ they’ll have a formidable front line now of Riordan and Cummings with Scott Allan and Liam Miller behind them creating the chances. We don’t stand a chance.

Difference is, deep down Cummings is one of them. Riordan was never going to sign for them and Allan and Miller would have done so if the money was there - which it wasn’t.

Firestarter
16-12-2017, 01:25 AM
As much as Cummings is a Scottish cup winner, something has always not sat quite right with him in my eyes. I always got the feeling his ‘Hibeeness’ was a bit, well, fake. I hope not but that was my gut feeling.

Have to put yourself in his shoes, I’m Hibs till I die and even if they managed to save my career, allegiances don’t just switch like that - especially not across the capital.

He played for Hibs for fun and the chance to make it in his career. Scoring against hertz was nothing personal for him in a bitter way it was about shop windowing himself and winding up his mates.

Saying that, he's only human and winning the cup with us in the manner it happened and the aftermath then signing a new deal so we get good money for him instead of nothing indicates it changed him.

I wouldn't grudge him playing for the club he supporters. Without Cummings doon the line, there is no Scottish Cup. Especially after his looping header and the money spinner winner.

silverhibee
16-12-2017, 01:31 AM
There was talk on Sunday and again on Weds of him going out on loan and Neilson wants him, Chinese whispers and it's now hertz. As far as I'm aware he doesn't want back up the road.

:aok:

I don't think he wants to go on loan, he has had few wee niggly injuries that has kept him out the team of late, but will want to get back in it and prove he is worth keeping.

Firestarter
16-12-2017, 01:33 AM
:aok:

I don't think he wants to go on loan, he has had few wee niggly injuries that has kept him out the team of late, but will want to get back in it and prove he is worth keeping.

All the luck in the world to the laddie Silv. 👍Unless he goes to that mob mind.

Forza Fred
16-12-2017, 01:37 AM
I have no doubt that Jason would love to play for the team that were his boyhood heroes.....but not at the moment.

Pete
16-12-2017, 02:25 AM

Difference is, deep down Cummings is one of them. Riordan was never going to sign for them and Allan and Miller would have done so if the money was there - which it wasn’t.

I don't think you really can put yourself in his unique situation...or shoes, so to say alleigencies can't ever change is incorrect. There are numerous famous footballers who are now 100% in love with the club they played for even though they grew up supporting their rivals.

Also, to suggets his "hibbiness is fake" in any way is quite insulting and almost a cheapening of his contributions and legendary status.

Nothing will do that for me. He can come back in a hearts shirt if he wants and I'll respect him because he's a special part of our history.

Smartie
16-12-2017, 04:37 AM

He scored against Hearts at Easter Road then did a quality "lift the cup" celebration" in front of them.

What exactly did you want from him?

We've had pish players profess their love to us for years - Cummings got on with the job of scoring goals against Hearts.

That'll do for me.

Viva_Palmeiras
16-12-2017, 04:44 AM
Jambos know that it’s true
Ram your 1902.

Have a word folks some folks obv need a good slapping with a wet fish ;)

Heisenberg
16-12-2017, 08:24 AM
I don’t think there’s any doubt that Cummings will play for Hearts at some point in his career. If it’s soon then i’d trust big Darren McGregor to flatten him in his first derby.

eastcoasthibby
16-12-2017, 08:35 AM
Our manager is well connected with Forest having captained them. Fannys hat would have little input as to where he goes.

Not sure.this is accurate about his manager not having a say about where he goes on loan, if the.player.is going out.to get game.time, then the manager will want to make he.goes.to the best place to get that, so chances.of him being allowed to come here given the bitterness and twisted behaviour of fannys hat after the final I reckon we have no chance. SEVCO because of his departure from there will be an issue
which leaves his boyhood team ...where given the way they are he would be guaranteed a game can see.why they fancy there.chances.in gwtting him if he wants out.on loan !! But would like to see him back.

LancsHibs
16-12-2017, 08:58 AM
He would score for fun in our team right now, just what we need. Wouldn’t score half as many in that Hertz team if that’s where he ends up.

Pretty Boy
16-12-2017, 09:34 AM
It's far from the most ridiculous rumour I've heard. We'll just have to wait and see.

erin go bragh
16-12-2017, 09:42 AM
I just can't see it happening. They shhat on his m big time when he was at his lowest . Fwiw if Forrest are prepared to pay big money for SJM . They might use Jason as part of the deal .

Mr White
16-12-2017, 09:48 AM
I just can't see it happening. They shhat on his m big time when he was at his lowest . Fwiw if Forrest are prepared to pay big money for SJM . They might use Jason as part of the deal .

That's far worse than he got up to in McDonalds with the muffins that time tbf. Dirty jambo *******s

nonshinyfinish
16-12-2017, 11:21 AM
I'd love to see Daz smash him into pieces if he signs for them. After Daz is done, Hanlon can smash him as well. After all that, Bartley can dispose of his corpse - all if he signs for them. Other than that, if he doesn't sign for them, I hope he has a very merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Utterly shan post. The guy lifted the Scottish Cup – the Scottish f***ing Cup – in a Hibs top.

Diclonius
16-12-2017, 11:26 AM
Don't think I'd ever boo Cummings, even if he scored a 40 yarder in the derby and celebrated right in front of us.

Cup winning legend.

ancient hibee
16-12-2017, 11:35 AM
Not sure.this is accurate about his manager not having a say about where he goes on loan, if the.player.is going out.to get game.time, then the manager will want to make he.goes.to the best place to get that, so chances.of him being allowed to come here given the bitterness and twisted behaviour of fannys hat after the final I reckon we have no chance. SEVCO because of his departure from there will be an issue
which leaves his boyhood team ...where given the way they are he would be guaranteed a game can see.why they fancy there.chances.in gwtting him if he wants out.on loan !! But would like to see him back.
You contradict yourself.Either the manager wants him to go to the best place to develop his career and at the same time justify the fee the manager paid.Or the manager allows personal animosity to influence where he goes.Can’t be both.

Nevi_SOL
16-12-2017, 11:42 AM

This for me as well

emerald green
16-12-2017, 12:06 PM
I really hope the "rumour" isn't true, but the Yams are being forced to play about three teenagers in their first team right now, one only 16 years old.

sleeping giant
16-12-2017, 12:13 PM
All these rumours just because he used to support Hearts.

Loadapish if you ask me.
Why on earth would he want to go to them when he has only been away 6 months?

Not happening .

neil7908
16-12-2017, 12:16 PM
In the end Jason is a professional footballer and will go wherever is best for his career.

On that basis he'd be crazy to join this current Hearts team but far, far stranger things have happened in football.

Springbank
16-12-2017, 12:21 PM
Jason Cummings in a Craig Levein team.

"Christophe, hoooooof it to Jason. Jason do you think you could win a high ball vs Darren mcgregor? Then can you beat efe for pace? Oh and there's Paul Hanlon covering, you'll have to beat him too. Then beat Marciano. Jason? Jason? Aw forget it. Austin, tell cole stockton to get stripped..."

Vini1875
16-12-2017, 12:26 PM
Funny thing about JC is the way he celebrated scoring against them. To me it suggests no massive love for hearts, more like it was his team because you pick a team that your mates and family support. If you look at the likes of LG and compare how he would celebrate a goal against us, that suggests real affection, where as JC seems not to hold hearts with little regard.

matty_f
16-12-2017, 12:29 PM
Utterly shan post. The guy lifted the Scottish Cup – the Scottish f***ing Cup – in a Hibs top.

Correct.

Cod Boy
16-12-2017, 07:10 PM
Will be at MK Dons January

WeeRussell
16-12-2017, 07:13 PM
I don’t think there’s any doubt that Cummings will play for Hearts at some point in his career. If it’s soon then i’d trust big Darren McGregor to flatten him in his first derby.

How Is there no doubt he’ll play for them at some point?

The Green Goblin
16-12-2017, 07:36 PM
Strange thread... If he went to them in any capacity he'd need his heid examined. Some itk folks not dismissing it outright, but even so I just can't help thinking this thread smells a bit fishy. Maybe just me.

HONG KONG PHOOEY
16-12-2017, 08:00 PM
Strange thread... If he went to them in any capacity he'd need his heid examined. Some itk folks not dismissing it outright, but even so I just can't help thinking this thread smells a bit fishy. Maybe just me.

The reason the ITK people are not dismissing is the don’t know. It’s pure speculation. It started on Kickback and has been adopted on here. He might go there but he might go anywhere at this stage, he may also stay to the summer to tough it out.

mca
16-12-2017, 08:02 PM
Funny thing about JC is the way he celebrated scoring against them. To me it suggests no massive love for hearts, more like it was his team because you pick a team that your mates and family support. If you look at the likes of LG and compare how he would celebrate a goal against us, that suggests real affection, where as JC seems not to hold hearts with little regard.

I Liked KM until he started kissing the badge in front of the auld east.. that was it for me.. he loved Scoring against us..

allezsauzee
16-12-2017, 08:43 PM
I don't see where he would fit into their team. I doubt Levein would play him and Lafferty together. They need a bit of width to supply crosses to the big eejit.

bigwheel
16-12-2017, 09:11 PM
I don't see where he would fit into their team. I doubt Levein would play him and Lafferty together. They need a bit of width to supply crosses to the big eejit.

I Think Lafferty and Cummings would be a complementary duo....not that I see JC going there..but they could easily play together...Lafferty likes to run the channels, JC likes to be in the box...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

16-12-2017, 11:12 PM
If he goes there in January, Cummings will improve Hearts but Hearts won't improve Cummings. They are a very poor side.

Some of them seem to think they've turned a corner after a 1-0 home win against Motherwell (without Moult) and a 2-0 home win against 2nd bottom (at the time) Dundee. Let's see how much progress they've made by the end of the year when everyone has played everyone home and away.

They've got Celtic (H), St Johnstone (A), Hibs (H) and Aberdeen (A). Their success or failure this season will be defined by how they do against us on 27th and in Jan. Don't see them getting much from the other 3 matches and I fancy us to do 10+ in a row.

Meanwhile, we've got home games against Ross County and Kilmarnock, with the Jambos sandwiched in the middle. Despite being disappointed about 1 point from the last three games, I'm feeling pretty positive about the next three.

GGTTH.

Tornadoes70
17-12-2017, 12:32 AM
If he goes there in January, Cummings will improve Hearts but Hearts won't improve Cummings. They are a very poor side.

Some of them seem to think they've turned a corner after a 1-0 home win against Motherwell (without Moult) and a 2-0 home win against 2nd bottom (at the time) Dundee. Let's see how much progress they've made by the end of the year when everyone has played everyone home and away.

They've got Celtic (H), St Johnstone (A), Hibs (H) and Aberdeen (A). Their success or failure this season will be defined by how they do against us on 27th and in Jan. Don't see them getting much from the other 3 matches and I fancy us to do 10+ in a row.

Meanwhile, we've got home games against Ross County and Kilmarnock, with the Jambos sandwiched in the middle. Despite being disappointed about 1 point from the last three games, I'm feeling pretty positive about the next three.

GGTTH.

Great post mate.

Its implausible to imagine the Cumdog would take the massive step down to the Yams from Notts Forest. Granted Forest aren't at their peak just now but surely it would be a humiliation too far for the Cumdog to descend massively to the Yam level. Its unthinkable.

**** the hertz!

DH1875
17-12-2017, 01:18 AM

Exactly :agree:. I'm seriously confused as to why folks don't think he will ever end up at them :confused:. Are people forgetting that he is a Yam? Sure they might not be able to afford him out right BUT, IF he does go to them, he will still be picking up the same wages as Forrest are paying him because.............well because, Forrest will still be paying him :confused:.

I gather he's not the brightest but to be honest, its a no brainer for me.

DH1875
17-12-2017, 01:19 AM
I Liked KM until he started kissing the badge in front of the auld east.. that was it for me.. he loved Scoring against us..

Where do you stand on Leigh and his kissing of the badge kite?

Firestarter
17-12-2017, 01:26 AM
Jason Cummings will be on loan down South in January. He's not going to Hearts or back to Scotland any time soon.

Baader
17-12-2017, 01:41 AM
Jason Cummings will be on loan down South in January. He's not going to Hearts or back to Scotland any time soon.

What I would think. Would probably end any hopes of playing for an English side pretty quickly so soon after moving there. It would look like a big failure for him career wise.

silverhibee
17-12-2017, 01:45 AM
Where do you stand on Leigh and his kissing of the badge kite?

Disgusting

Dunbar Hibee
17-12-2017, 08:00 AM

What a strange comment. I would say there's a lot of doubt..

Beefster
17-12-2017, 11:07 AM
Exactly :agree:. I'm seriously confused as to why folks don't think he will ever end up at them :confused:. Are people forgetting that he is a Yam? Sure they might not be able to afford him out right BUT, IF he does go to them, he will still be picking up the same wages as Forrest are paying him because.............well because, Forrest will still be paying him :confused:.

Whittaker was a Hearts fan. Lee Wallace was a Hibs fan.

Sammy7nil
17-12-2017, 11:13 AM

Being a fan of a team means almost zero to 99% of football players. They will go where the money is or what is best for them and their family. To me it s a bit like saying I am a fan of Standard Life so there is no way I would work for the TSB :greengrin

sleeping giant
17-12-2017, 11:43 AM

This is all getting mental.

:faf:

sleeping giant
17-12-2017, 11:44 AM

Still waiting on John Robertson signing for us :agree:

ancient hibee
17-12-2017, 02:32 PM
And Gordon Strachan.

heretoday
17-12-2017, 03:42 PM
This is all getting mental.

:faf:

Totally.

kaimendhibs
17-12-2017, 04:13 PM
I hate to say it rings true to me - he's not making the first team/bench at Nottingham Forest, his stock is not anything like as high in England as it is in Scotland, Warburton hates us so we have nae chance - the Rangers or the Yams sounds like a stick on. I feel sick saying this!Warburton has no love for the huns

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Bostonhibby
17-12-2017, 04:27 PM
Warburton has no love for the huns

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Not even clear that warbler will be at Forest longer than Jason, He's lost 12 out of 22 games this season and a few of the natives are restless.

Waxy
17-12-2017, 05:05 PM
I’d take Jason back on loan for the rest of the season. We need to add something up front and he needs to be playing more.