PDA

View Full Version : Graeme Murty

Future17
14-12-2017, 02:08 PM
Credit where credit's due, Murty's comments seem pretty much spot on.

I know it's easier to be magnamimous when you've won, but it's certainly in contrast to Rodgers' comments after Sunday's game.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42347065

cleanyman
14-12-2017, 02:11 PM
All the Rangers fans I have spoken to have said similar.

They know they had the rub of the green last night but its irritating we are six points behind a team that was so poor

Ah well, onto the next one

John_R_Corbett
14-12-2017, 02:12 PM

I know it's easier to be magnamimous when you've won, but it's certainly in contrast to Rodgers' comments after Sunday's game.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42347065three fortuitous points :LOL: cheers dougie

bigwheel
14-12-2017, 02:12 PM
comes over decent - also is doing well - Aberdeen performances were good, and whilst we battered them last night, they were resilient, and his changes in the second half made them more secure in defence...can be happy with his performance as interim boss

LancsHibs
14-12-2017, 03:41 PM
If I was a fan of the Rangers, which I am not!! I would be more than happy for him to continue as boss until the end of the season

Thecat23
14-12-2017, 03:51 PM
Very likeable guy which is rather annoying. Doesn’t seem the type who’d The Rangers would want as he speaks the truth.

HoboHarry
14-12-2017, 04:50 PM
Fair play to Josh Windass also.......

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/rangers/josh-windass-tweet-pokes-fun-at-rangers-smash-and-grab-win-over-hibs-1-4639135

calumhibee1
14-12-2017, 04:52 PM
Graham Murty comes across as a very decent man to be fair.:agree:

GreenNWhiteArmy
14-12-2017, 06:01 PM
They're a horrible club but he seems decent.

Can't understand why they wouldn't give him the job after how he's performed as interim.

He's got them playing exactly how we know and hate from rangers. Not easy on the eye but getting results.

Get rid I say

Walter
14-12-2017, 06:06 PM
I was watching his interview thinking he’s far too professional and intelligent to be their manager

Ronniekirk
14-12-2017, 06:53 PM
I was watching his interview thinking he’s far too professional and intelligent to be their manager

He is thats why he doesn't want it He happy doing his previous role
However the longer he stays in Interim managers role the more he may change his mind and throw his hat into the ring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ancient hibee
14-12-2017, 06:56 PM

He's probably failed to learn the words to the Sash yet.

Firestarter
14-12-2017, 06:59 PM
He looks and sounds like a competition winner or loser to take charge of the club. He's doing well winning ugly though.

OxoHibby
14-12-2017, 07:05 PM
They're a horrible club but he seems decent.

Can't understand why they wouldn't give him the job after how he's performed as interim.

He's got them playing exactly how we know and hate from rangers. Not easy on the eye but getting results.

Get rid I say

Surely you answered your own question. They are a horrible club he's decent. They want someone horrible

Onion
14-12-2017, 07:11 PM

Precisely. Fine to be gracious and magnanimous when you're winning but Sevco supporters need their fragile (wearepeepul) egos soothed with victim statements, recriminations, anger and threats when they lose. Murty needs to change his ways to have any chance of the job.

ballengeich
14-12-2017, 07:57 PM
For the Rangers board Murty has the vital attribute of being cheap. I suspect that they'd wanted all along to appoint him for the rest of the season, but after their defeats against Hamilton and Dundee just before the agm had to be seen to be doing something more ambitious. The directors will be praying their team isn't severely humped at Celtic Park at the end of the month.

jgl07
15-12-2017, 01:51 AM
He is obviously too reasonable and fair-minded to succeed at Ibrox.

Onceinawhile
15-12-2017, 08:12 AM
Thought the rangers fans singing his name to paparazzi by lady gaga was quite clever tbf.

bob12345
15-12-2017, 08:42 AM
Thought the rangers fans singing his name to paparazzi by lady gaga was quite clever tbf.

Almost as clever as Marvin Bartley?

hibbysam
15-12-2017, 12:27 PM
I listened to his pre match interview on YouTube and it’s the first time I’ve listened to him. Seemed too reasonable and balanced for that lot and spoke a lot of sense. Very honest post match as well.

SaulGoodman
15-12-2017, 12:31 PM
He's a Hun **** and so are all their fans.

Jones28
15-12-2017, 12:34 PM
Nothing against him tbh, seems a decent enough guy

Swedish hibee
15-12-2017, 12:41 PM
Wonder if he's still on his under 20 wage if he has the temp role for the rest of the season..

SirDavidsNapper
15-12-2017, 12:54 PM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42347065

He's not a good fit for them

ac1
15-12-2017, 12:57 PM

Agreed - they hate our guts!

Clapping Miller off and 'Murty's a good guy' :confused:

Albanian Hibs
15-12-2017, 01:29 PM
Fair play to Josh Windass also.......

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/rangers/josh-windass-tweet-pokes-fun-at-rangers-smash-and-grab-win-over-hibs-1-4639135

Windass is a dirty wee scrote who I have no time for

Iggy Pope
15-12-2017, 01:35 PM
What a nauseating Hun love-in of a thread. Murty is a ****. So is Windass and so is his old man for allowing his ******* of a sprog to play for them. IMHO.

timewilltell
15-12-2017, 01:55 PM

Goodness.... There is always one....:rolleyes:

CMurdoch
15-12-2017, 03:02 PM
Murty is a good guy.
No stupid interviews about challenging Celtic, no talking up their players to ridiculous heights.
He exudes calm and reality which is what that mess of a club needed after promotion back to the top league.

SaulGoodman
15-12-2017, 03:07 PM
Goodness.... There is always one....:rolleyes:

Hmm just not keen on the whole "Thanks to the however many Rangers fans here tonight" over the tannoy, the thread on here about their caretaker being "no bad". Or how Josh Windass' tweet is quite funny, or the strange statement about liking one of their songs.

If I go over to Follow Follow will I see a thread exclaiming "John McGinn is a decent wee laddie and some of the Hibs songs are decent, fair play to them"

We're one step away from getting the straws out it seems.

**** The Rangers

CMurdoch
15-12-2017, 03:13 PM
Hmm just not keen on the whole "Thanks to the however many Rangers fans here tonight" over the tannoy, the thread on here about their caretaker being "no bad". Or how Josh Windass' tweet is quite funny, or the strange statement about liking one of their songs.

If I go over to Follow Follow will I see a thread exclaiming "John McGinn is a decent wee laddie and some of the Hibs songs are decent, fair play to them"

We're one step away from getting the straws out it seems.

**** The Rangers

You set your own standards.
Follow Follow is not the standard you should erm.. follow.

weecounty hibby
15-12-2017, 04:38 PM
At least the 10th choice for the job of manager. Indicative of where the Hun are just now. They are toxic and even one of their own wouldn't take the job. I hope he goes on to be as successful as his last four or five predecessors. Windass is a total ****, the way he booted the ball into the east on Wednesday was a disgrace. Also screaming at Boyle I think after fouling him......total prick just like very other Hun, probably including Murty