PDA

View Full Version : Hibs TV watchers

AZhibee
13-12-2017, 07:39 PM
I don't see the matchday wall available today, so I wanted to say Hi to everyone watching worldwide on Hibs TV.
:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

HibeesLA
13-12-2017, 08:08 PM
I don't see the matchday wall available today, so I wanted to say Hi to everyone watching worldwide on Hibs TV.
:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

I don't think I've seen the matchday wall all season. I usually end up putting it on full screen anyway, so maybe it's something that's activated after the game starts.

Anyway, great pictures today, and good result so far!

HoboHarry
13-12-2017, 08:16 PM
Hello there from Texas......

AZhibee
13-12-2017, 08:21 PM
Hello there from Texas......

Howdy from Arizona

AZhibee
13-12-2017, 08:22 PM
I don't think I've seen the matchday wall all season. I usually end up putting it on full screen anyway, so maybe it's something that's activated after the game starts.

Anyway, great pictures today, and good result so far!

Saw it a couple of times I think, but it has been a while, miss it!!

Bahrain Hibee
13-12-2017, 08:24 PM
My Hibs tv feed keeps looping and I’m getting nowt!
Raging!

HibeesLA
13-12-2017, 08:26 PM
Raging!

No issues here, been perfect so far in LA. We had some issues a few weeks ago that turned out to be local to the area, as no one else was affected.

AZhibee
13-12-2017, 08:27 PM
Raging!

Frustrating, my feed is good, might be a local issue

California-Hibs
13-12-2017, 08:47 PM
Greetings from California! Brilliant pictures today (usually always is, especially when they use the live BBC feed).

Can’t quite believe we’ve went in 1-2 down at the half. Hopefully another 3-2 in the script!!

AZhibee
13-12-2017, 08:55 PM
Greetings from California! Brilliant pictures today (usually always is, especially when they use the live BBC feed).

Can’t quite believe we’ve went in 1-2 down at the half. Hopefully another 3-2 in the script!!

Indeed:flag:

Gregor
14-12-2017, 01:17 PM
Raging!

I was getting that as well. The web page constantly refreshing. Took a quick flight from France to Romania ;) and tried again. All was well after that. Well, apart from the result.

Peevemor
14-12-2017, 01:28 PM
My stream was decent enough last night. I have had the looping thing in the past however.

I had a superb stream on Sunday except that the sound was about 5 seconds ahead of the image which really ruined my viewing.

I contacted them about it and they saod that it was fine in the studio...