PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: POLICE ADVICE TO SUPPORTERS

RSS Bot
13-12-2017, 12:10 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8227)

Nicho87
13-12-2017, 12:17 PM
Poor hygiene from the south stand shouldn't be tolerated either.

Thecat23
13-12-2017, 12:18 PM
I’ll shake my fist at them so I will, those pesky zombies!!

John_R_Corbett
13-12-2017, 12:23 PM
Wonder if this or similar has been posted on the buckie drinkers website, that's where they want to concentrate their forces to combat antisocial behaviour. Pishin in the street and peoples stairs, throwing bottles and attacking anything (including bairns) in green. **** of the earth.

WestStandWillie
13-12-2017, 12:25 PM
Football fans being treated like criminals again.

Hibee87
13-12-2017, 12:26 PM
Whats the difference between anti social drinking in the streets and social drinking in the streets :confused: I cant drink buckie, but will get away with a nice vintage Rioja?

John_R_Corbett
13-12-2017, 12:51 PM
Whats the difference between anti social drinking in the streets and social drinking in the streets :confused: I cant drink buckie, but will get away with a nice vintage Rioja?Should be anti social drinkers. Anyway if they concentrate 99% of their resources at the top end of Easter Road and other areas populated by orcs they'll be well positioned to deal with most of anything that is anti social, whether it be drink, drinking, drinkers, pishing and violence towards innocent people.

Hibee87
13-12-2017, 12:54 PM
Should be anti social drinkers. Anyway if they concentrate 99% of their resources at the top end of Easter Road and other areas populated by orcs they'll be well positioned to deal with most of anything that is anti social, whether it be drink, drinking, drinkers, pishing and violence towards innocent people.

Bottom of Edina place used to be their usual haunt to congregate as well. It was like a gauntlet getting through the wee allyway leading to Norton park. Been a few years since I ran said gauntlet mind, but id start there if I was the police as well

NAE NOOKIE
13-12-2017, 12:58 PM
I presume police Glasgow wont be tolerating sectarian behaviour either .... good for them :aok:

Famous Fiver
13-12-2017, 01:05 PM
Not a word in there about sectarian activity.

Flags, singing, chanting, banners, no doubt expressed in one form or another by ALL 3,500 of them, however offensive must be acceptable.

Very depressing.

SouthMoroccoStu
13-12-2017, 01:27 PM
Not a word in there about sectarian activity.

Flags, singing, chanting, banners, no doubt expressed in one form or another by ALL 3,500 of them, however offensive must be acceptable.

Very depressing.

Sweep sweep sweep

Nothing to see here, move along

Smartie
13-12-2017, 01:33 PM
I’ll shake my fist at them so I will, those pesky zombies!!

Just as long as you don't cup your ears.

Whilst the hordes tend to show incredible restraint in the face of every single one of their players being assaulted on the pitch, they go a bit mental when you cup your ears at them.

Dalianwanda
13-12-2017, 01:34 PM
Plenty of quotes like this on Rangers Media "Getting away from work at 3 o’clock. Bottle a tonic, Rangers away and some old school sectarianism - what a time to be alive"

:confused::rolleyes:

Leith Green
13-12-2017, 03:38 PM
Still waiting to hear how many arrests were made on sunday for Celtic fans singing about the IRA? 🤔

Barney McGrew
13-12-2017, 03:42 PM
Still waiting to hear how many arrests were made on sunday for Celtic fans singing about the IRA? 🤔

Exactly the same number as there will be tonight for singing their own brand of bigotry I'd wager

Famous Fiver
13-12-2017, 03:46 PM
None as far as I am aware which gives the bigots free rein on what they spew out tonight.

Absolutely nothing will be done about it, in my opinion.

Police and stewards will do nothing, telly will turn the microphones down, and we normal human beings have to suffer 90 minutes of unbridled bigotry, sectarianism and abuse.

A blot on not only our country but a shocking indictment of what you can get away with in public in the 21st century.

Will be interested to see if any comment will be made afterwards by Mr Petrie or Ms Dempster or the assembled Scottish media.

Rant over.

jacomo
13-12-2017, 03:46 PM
After the goading they've had from their own board this week, I do hope the Sevconians can behave themselves.

Ok, that is too much to ask...

I do hope their inevitable poor behaviour does not impact too badly on anyone else.

green day
13-12-2017, 03:53 PM
Walking across from Meadowbank for the game at the weekend there were 3 celtic fans drinking bottles of bud opposite the away end.

As I approached, 2 police asked them to stop drinking as they had been warned before - so, clearly they had just ignored the polis the first time and were getting another chance.

Would this happen to us at Parkhead? I doubt it.

Celtic and The Rangers fans get away with murder, because the police feel their job is to usher them into town and then out again with as little grief/paperwork as possible.

I honestly think plod are **** scared of them and - short of dealing with something like an assault - will do nothing to "provoke" them.

IlDiavola
13-12-2017, 05:07 PM
Plenty of quotes like this on Rangers Media "Getting away from work at 3 o’clock. Bottle a tonic, Rangers away and some old school sectarianism - what a time to be alive"

:confused::rolleyes:

They really are a sickening ****my bunch of trash.

Hope we do them big style.

*Both on and off the pitch :wink:

*That was a joke by the way :greengrin