PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: TICKET QUEUE NOW CLOSED

RSS Bot
12-12-2017, 06:30 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8225)

HFCdeb
12-12-2017, 06:35 PM
Wonder what the "review" Will entail.

JIm
12-12-2017, 06:37 PM

Not selling 400 tickets at the ticket office.

hibbysam
12-12-2017, 06:43 PM
Not selling 400 tickets at the ticket office.

And hope if they repeat that the ticket system is a success that people will start to believe it. We’ll see another ‘update’ of the system before the hearts tickets go on sale.

Pretty Boy
12-12-2017, 06:46 PM

Hopefully it will cover as large cross section of the support as possible and isn't limited to forums, social media, working together groups or 5 conveniently agreeable fans near the ticket office.

Realistically there is not that many games were this is an issue so a ballot, application or loyalty scheme really shouldn't be too difficult or expensive to put in place. There has been plenty good work at Hibs in recent years but no one should be immune to criticism when it's deserved.

HFCdeb
12-12-2017, 06:48 PM
Hopefully it will cover as large cross section of the support as possible and isn't limited to forums, social media, working together groups or 5 conveniently agreeable fans near the ticket office.

Realistically there is not that many games were this is an issue so a ballot, application or loyalty scheme really shouldn't be too difficult or expensive to put in place. There has been plenty good work at Hibs in recent years but no one should be immune to criticism when it's deserved.

Agree with every word of this.

Billy Whizz
12-12-2017, 06:52 PM

Do you think it will be though?
I’d be surprised

Michael
12-12-2017, 06:57 PM
Who even queues up in person in 2017?

bigwheel
12-12-2017, 06:58 PM

Derby ticket holders [emoji2]

Big_Franck
12-12-2017, 07:05 PM

People who don't trust Ticketmaster's systems after years of trying to get tickets online only for it to constantly freeze and randomly kick you out.

Or those that have tried to phone Ticketmaster's call centre in the past for Hibs tickets only for them to constantly cut you off and force you to re-dial and pay the connection fee again.

Michael
12-12-2017, 07:07 PM
Derby ticket holders [emoji2]

Why even hold a single ticket back for the ticket office? Easier for everyone online.

Michael
12-12-2017, 07:08 PM
People who don't trust Ticketmaster's systems after years of trying to get tickets online only for it to constantly freeze and randomly kick you out.

Or those that have tried to phone Ticketmaster's call centre in the past for Hibs tickets only for them to constantly cut you off and force you to re-dial and pay the connection fee again.

I haven't had those issues for a long time. Hopefully others haven't either.

John_R_Corbett
12-12-2017, 07:08 PM
Why even hold a single ticket back for the ticket office? Easier for everyone online.Not if you were to read the posts on here

Big_Franck
12-12-2017, 07:22 PM
I haven't had those issues for a long time. Hopefully others haven't either.

I had both of those problems on separate occasions last season and also the season before. I managed to get 2 tickets this morning online after queuing for about 30 mins, so I certainly have no complaints today. Feel for anyone that was frustrated with Ticketmaster's systems today though, been there.

Hermit Crab
12-12-2017, 08:00 PM
No queue overnight for Aberdeen away?

Billy Whizz
12-12-2017, 08:07 PM

Only if LD is giving out vouchers at Pittodrie on Saturday Morning

Ringothedog
12-12-2017, 08:12 PM

Completely different as I am sure you are aware so why even bring it up?

Albanian Hibs
12-12-2017, 08:15 PM

Because its a big game too

jeffers
12-12-2017, 08:20 PM
Out of interest, for anyone who queued today, what time did they get there and when was it announced that all the vouchers had been handed out ?

Kojock
12-12-2017, 08:23 PM
Out of interest, for anyone who queued today, what time did they get there and when was it announced that all the vouchers had been handed out ?

My son got there about 5.10pm and said there was around 240 tickets already spoken for he text me around 7pm saying they were now in the process of handing out vouchers.

John_R_Corbett
12-12-2017, 08:27 PM
No queue overnight for Aberdeen away?Why would people need to stand in a queue (overnight or otherwise) for a game that is not all ticket and has a PATG option?

jeffers
12-12-2017, 08:30 PM
My son got there about 5.10pm and said there was around 240 tickets already spoken for he text me around 7pm saying they were now in the process of handing out vouchers.

Cheers, from that it doesn’t sound like they had to queue for that long which is good news. Personally not in favour of keeping tickets back for in-person sales though.

givescotlandfreedom
12-12-2017, 08:31 PM

Because he's a bad man

Billy Whizz
12-12-2017, 08:32 PM

Our biggest game of the season. Aberdeen are in our area of the table, not Hearts

Kojock
12-12-2017, 08:35 PM
Cheers, from that it doesn’t sound like they had to queue for that long which is good news. Personally not in favour of keeping tickets back for in-person sales though.

Think there was someone queuing from 1pm. The folk in that queue were there for the duration, they had no idea vouchers would be issued.

Onion
12-12-2017, 08:40 PM

You can devise all sorts of allocation systems, but if it does not work in practice, and folk do not have confidence in it, it's not fit for purpose and needs to be replaced.

What you need is for Leanne, Petrie or someone with influence at Hibs to "mystery shop" the ticket sale system on days like this. That will give them proper insight !

Ringothedog
12-12-2017, 08:40 PM
Our biggest game of the season. Aberdeen are in our area of the table, not Hearts

They are only 6 points behind us

Ringothedog
12-12-2017, 08:42 PM
You can devise all sorts of allocation systems, but it it does not work in practice, and folk do not have confidence in it,, it's not fit for purpose and needs to be replaced.

What you need is for Leanne, Petrie or someone with influence at Hibs to "mystery shop" the ticket sale system on days like this. That will give them proper insight !

Other than a loyalty points system what do we replace the current system with?

Hibernian Verse
12-12-2017, 08:44 PM
They are only 6 points behind usWhy let the league table get in the way of a hibs.net fact?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hermit Crab
12-12-2017, 08:53 PM

:agree:

macca70
12-12-2017, 08:55 PM
We are not the only club where supply massively out numbers demand for certain games

Why can’t we liaise with some English clubs that have incorporated a successful loyalty system.

Read somewhere that Spurs seem to have a decent scheme. You get more points for attending the lesser attractive smaller games and very few points for attending the big more attractive games and you accumulate points over last 2 seasons.

That seems as sensible a system as any.

hibbysam
12-12-2017, 08:57 PM

A proper ballot rather than a ballot in all but name that we have just now. At the moment it is clear the online system doesn’t work. People being kicked out and crashing when at the payment stage and it just causes mayhem. Enter your name, if your lucky you get X amount of days to pay. Club can then sort out some system where you can sit with family/friends and collect tickets, all well before the game. Very simple and means no missing work, no unfit systems and no queuing overnight.

Onion
12-12-2017, 08:59 PM

If Hibs / Tickmaster cannot run a system that works as it should - first-come first served - then you might as well move straight to a ballot. That way, everyone has the same chance, and no one can argue with the outcome (although that won't stop many).

I like loyalty schemes. With proper management and rules, they are the fair and equitable way to distribute.

Billy Whizz
12-12-2017, 09:00 PM
If Hibs / Tickmaster cannot run a system that works as it should - first-come first served - then you might as well move straight to a ballot. That way, everyone has the same chance, and no one can argue with the outcome (although that won't stop many).

I like loyalty schemes. With proper management and rules, they are the fair and equitable way to distribute.

LD took personal responsibility for Ticketmaster, after today’s she’s failed again

Slim Shady
12-12-2017, 09:21 PM
Failed again. I may be missing something here, can you elaborate where you feel she has failed previously?

Just curious in your opinion, not looking for an argument.

hibbysam
12-12-2017, 09:23 PM
Failed again. I may be missing something here, can you elaborate where you feel she has failed previously?

Just curious in your opinion, not looking for an argument.

The ticketing fiasco time and time again. She admits herself ticketmaster was ‘her responsibility’ and it had been improved and upgraded etc but it’s no better now than it ever was.

monktonharp
12-12-2017, 09:32 PM
I haven't had those issues for a long time. Hopefully others haven't either.rubbish man. dozens have had that problem. also as previously said, some people just don't trust the system and there could be other reasons .still a lot of Hibernian fans that just cant or don't want to use a computer. ! you are acting like RBS, expecting everyone to bank online.

Slim Shady
12-12-2017, 09:32 PM
We are not the only club where supply massively out numbers demand for certain games

Why can’t we liaise with some English clubs that have incorporated a successful loyalty system.

Read somewhere that Spurs seem to have a decent scheme. You get more points for attending the lesser attractive smaller games and very few points for attending the big more attractive games and you accumulate points over last 2 seasons.

That seems as sensible a system as any.

I’m with you on this one.

We are in a position where we have encouraged fans to come back, how can we keep their interest if tickets for derby games are only available to those who have ‘not missed one for 20 years’.

We need to keep the fan base rolling, new season ticket holder deserve the same chance as everyone else.

hibbysam
12-12-2017, 09:39 PM
I’m with you on this one.

We are in a position where we have encouraged fans to come back, how can we keep their interest if tickets for derby games are only available to those who have ‘not missed one for 20 years’.

We need to keep the fan base rolling, new season ticket holder deserve the same chance as everyone else.

Your with him, but completely disagree with his point? He wants a system rewarding loyalty, and you want one to reward new season ticket holders..

12-12-2017, 09:44 PM
Online at 12 today and five tickets bought. The first time ive managed that. Havent missed a game in the two thousands at the PBS so a happy hibby. If i hadnt got them would have been dead upset. Had loads of loyalty points GGTTH

wookie70
12-12-2017, 09:49 PM

Some of us were online for not far off that and had no chance of getting two tickets together never mind 10. I'm glad he didn't have to queue up overnight but what a mess. The club have a cheek saying it wasn't their preference in the statement. I think they need to explain how many asked for the ability to queue overnight.

If I'm honest it looks very dodgy on the face of it. Have a queue system because a few fans ask and then close the queue and hand out vouchers for 10 tickets to individuals after not much longer than most seem to have spent queuing online. The East Lothian Supporters bus never had 5 bodies at the front of the queue did they.

monktonharp
12-12-2017, 09:50 PM
agree that any new ST holder deserves the same chance. maybe the Spurs one is a good example of encouraging folk to attend class B games if you want to encourage "loyalty". Although we don't seem far off filling the ground for a lot of those ones either, thankfully. (fill in the corners :greengrin) . but, referring to the old loyalty system, I think that was the best way of issuing tickets to away game fans. whether it's just along the road to gorgie, or to grounds that can only accommodate X amount of Hibernian fans. The current loyalty system, is rather elitist imho.

Hibby70
12-12-2017, 10:04 PM
The East Lothian Supporters bus never had 5 bodies at the front of the queue did they.

No, they had them confirmed before then.

No, I don't know how either.

Brightside
12-12-2017, 10:29 PM
Can anyone confirm that it wasnt a case of first come first served? Many people seemed to give up and I only got mine after getting back into the system 45 mins after it opened.

wookie70
12-12-2017, 10:43 PM
Can anyone confirm that it wasnt a case of first come first served? Many people seemed to give up and I only got mine after getting back into the system 45 mins after it opened. It couldn't have been first come first serve as the last PC I logged into got in first. That happens pretty much every time I have used the system so much so that I usually have 3 or 4 machines and a few different browsers all logged in at different times to try and give me the best chance. I then keep going until I get a ticket or the club say it is sold out. Never believe anyone on here that it is sold out as there are tickets in baskets that come out again because the system crashes, boots the person out or because they managed to get more tickets into their basket than they needed and just but the best ones.It is a lottery where you have a better chance of winning if you but more tickets(have more browsers open). Of course as more people do this the problems just intensify as more connections are made to the site. I believe you can also buy software, touts use it, to get ahead of the queue for Ticketmaster etc but that may not work very well when you need client numbers etc.

Brightside
12-12-2017, 10:48 PM
It couldn't have been first come first serve as the last PC I logged into got in first. That happens pretty much every time I have used the system so much so that I usually have 3 or 4 machines and a few different browsers all logged in at different times to try and give me the best chance. I then keep going until I get a ticket or the club say it is sold out. Never believe anyone on here that it is sold out as there are tickets in baskets that come out again because the system crashes, boots the person out or because they managed to get more tickets into their basket than they needed and just but the best ones.It is a lottery where you have a better chance of winning if you but more tickets(have more browsers open). Of course as more people do this the problems just intensify as more connections are made to the site. I believe you can also buy software, touts use it, to get ahead of the queue for Ticketmaster etc but that may not work very well when you need client numbers etc.

So I'm really not sure how you can blame Hibs. They are just using the standard set up that TicketMaster use. Its also easy for a Browser to lose its "state" connection and then re connect so in effect you move down the queue.

The only way they can change this is reducing the availability to certain users.

monktonharp
12-12-2017, 10:59 PM
So I'm really not sure how you can blame Hibs. They are just using the standard set up that TicketMaster use. Its also easy for a Browser to lose its "state" connection and then re connect so in effect you move down the queue.

The only way they can change this is reducing the availability to certain users.that, my friend explains basically why others like me or older fans would prefer to stand in a queue. I have not got a f/kin' clue what a browser or a state connection is or means. ! you may laugh at that, but there are thousands of real Hibernian fans that just cant get to grips with the ******* you mention re- booking online .

wookie70
12-12-2017, 10:59 PM

The only way they can change this is reducing the availability to certain users.

If browsers lose connections then it isn't a queue anyway. I blame Hibs for the amount of time fans are wasting on this. It was a lottery today and it has been for every big game on Ticketmaster for a good few years. Leeann has stated a few times that she has tried to get better provision from Ticketmaster but has failed at least up until now. There is nothing to say she will get that fixed so if she wants a lottery let's at least make it a lottery and stop everyone getting frustrated about wasting their time. The club decides how to sell tickets and who they procure. The club made the decision to scrap loyalty schemes and bring back queuing. The club needs to have a think about how to make this better especially if we are going to continue to grow.

jeffers
12-12-2017, 11:00 PM
The whole ticketmaster shambles is exactly the sort of issue I'd want one of the fans reps to get involved and provide some explanation as to how it works/what the club are paying for. I fully understand that the system will get heavy usage as happened today, but the queueing system it operates clearly doesn't work properly.

As I stated on the main ticket thread I logged in on my PC just before 12 today, but by 12:30 the timer was only 3/4 of the way round. Someone had mentioned they had tried via their phone so I tried that and got logged in almost immediately and after 10 minutes of continually trying the different sections I was lucky enough to get a ticket. Out of interest I checked my PC just after and it had logged me out, without me even getting to the screen to select the Hearts match......

monktonharp
12-12-2017, 11:09 PM
It couldn't have been first come first serve as the last PC I logged into got in first. That happens pretty much every time I have used the system so much so that I usually have 3 or 4 machines and a few different browsers all logged in at different times to try and give me the best chance. I then keep going until I get a ticket or the club say it is sold out. Never believe anyone on here that it is sold out as there are tickets in baskets that come out again because the system crashes, boots the person out or because they managed to get more tickets into their basket than they needed and just but the best ones.It is a lottery where you have a better chance of winning if you but more tickets(have more browsers open). Of course as more people do this the problems just intensify as more connections are made to the site. I believe you can also buy software, touts use it, to get ahead of the queue for Ticketmaster etc but that may not work very well when you need client numbers etc.you have 3 or 4 machines logged in and a few different browsers? what the fuch is that? what chance have some people got if they are not PC savvy? is this the fairest system, as opposed to queing?

wookie70
12-12-2017, 11:13 PM
you have 3 or 4 machines logged in and a few different browsers? what the fuch is that? what chance have some people got if they are not PC savvy? is this the fairest system, as opposed to queing?

Queuing has at least as many issues particularly if you hand vouchers out a couple of hours after a queue forms. What time does the TO open, what day does it take place, how many tickets per fan, can you take shifts, what about people who are not well enough to queue, will big Frank have enough tea bags and how many tickets are left after the East Lothian bus get their allocation. We are a community club so it surely isn't beyond the wit of man to help those with limited IT skills and to buddy them up and get fans to try and get them a ticket or to provide training. Better still just design a simple loyalty scheme as it is the only thing that really makes any sense.

Hermit Crab
12-12-2017, 11:24 PM
I’m sure lots of tickets will have been creamed off the top before today’s sales not including AST holders, I mean players, staff, friends of employees etc. In reality you’re lucky if 2000 went on sale.

The whole of block H was held back for the in person queue.

Hibs better not hold back the whole of block K for “hospitality” for the up and coming cup game and fleece fans like they did the last time. All available tickets should be sold on line providing they sort out the ticketmaster mess.

bigwheel
13-12-2017, 04:48 AM
I’m sure lots of tickets will have been creamed off the top before today’s sales not including AST holders, I mean players, staff, friends of employees etc. In reality you’re lucky if 2000 went on sale.

The whole of block H was held back for the in person queue.

Hibs better not hold back the whole of block K for “hospitality” for the up and coming cup game and fleece fans like they did the last time. All available tickets should be sold on line providing they sort out the ticketmaster mess.

I would be disappointed, but not surprised, to see premium priced hospitality options being advertised in the coming days ...

Sir David Gray
13-12-2017, 05:18 AM
Why would people need to stand in a queue (overnight or otherwise) for a game that is not all ticket and has a PATG option?

I think the question was slightly tongue in cheek and would presumably your question would be turned round by saying why would such a massive game in the context of our season not have a higher demand resulting in it being all ticket?

C Feeney-Seale
13-12-2017, 08:48 AM
The whole ticketmaster shambles is exactly the sort of issue I'd want one of the fans reps to get involved and provide some explanation as to how it works/what the club are paying for. I fully understand that the system will get heavy usage as happened today, but the queueing system it operates clearly doesn't work properly.

As I stated on the main ticket thread I logged in on my PC just before 12 today, but by 12:30 the timer was only 3/4 of the way round. Someone had mentioned they had tried via their phone so I tried that and got logged in almost immediately and after 10 minutes of continually trying the different sections I was lucky enough to get a ticket. Out of interest I checked my PC just after and it had logged me out, without me even getting to the screen to select the Hearts match......

I agree I actually received an error message at 11:50 stated tickets were 'nearly sold out' - Tracey is looking into this for me. If we are going to keep using Ticket Master there needs to be more transparency around how it actually operates its 'que'!

traceyhibs
13-12-2017, 09:07 AM

Hi there,

Have raised all the questions re issues with the online system yesterday. The club are in contact with Ticketmaster and we should hopefully be able to answer some of these questions today at some point.

Thanks

Tracey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oneone73
13-12-2017, 09:14 AM
Hi there,

Have raised all the questions re issues with the online system yesterday. The club are in contact with Ticketmaster and we should hopefully be able to answer some of these questions today at some point.

Thanks

Tracey

At some point before mid-January would be helpful.

Since90+2
13-12-2017, 09:25 AM
Tracey,

Any chance of an update on whether supporters club receive tickets prior to them going on sale to Season ticket holders? This was originally raised over a week ago but as far as I can see no update since then.

John_R_Corbett
13-12-2017, 09:31 AM
Tracey,

Any chance of an update on whether supporters club receive tickets prior to them going on sale to Season ticket holders? This was originally raised over a week ago but as far as I can see no update since then.I wouldn't hold your breath waiting on that answer, the awkward questions always seem to get ducked. It was raised before these tickets went on sale and still hasn't been answered one way or the other.

Hibs53
13-12-2017, 09:38 AM
The club needs to come clean on all these issues. We could then maybe have a level playing field and not waste time sitting in a queue on line from 11.30 and not get in till 12.25 when tickets have been sold.

Pretty Boy
13-12-2017, 09:57 AM
Hi there,

Thanks

Tracey

Hi Tracey

I know ticketing arrangements aren't your responsibility but it would be good to get some answers from Hibs regarding the inconsistencies in procedures and whether there is a plan in place to improve the entire system.

A few examples would be:

In the last year we have had a high demand game with online sales only, one with half online sales and half ticket office sales and then one with majority online and a small number held back for face to face sales.

Last year myself and hundreds of others queued overnight for Hearts tickets. Whilst the weather wasn't as inclement as the last few days it was still far from a pleasant experience in a Scottish winter with regular outbreaks of rain. I appreciate the decision to close the queue last night was a reactive one (and the correct one given the circumstances) but it is yet another inconsistency. Last year after vouchers were issued at approx 7.30am a few people asked if they could then leave the queue to go and eat, use the toilet etc and come back later and were advised that this wasn't possible.

Can the club confirm the arrangements with various supporters groups regarding advance sale of tickets and why this has been either consistently or periodically an option for some but not others. Again if this is an agreed policy then that's fine but in the interests of fairness and transparency it surely has to be openly acknowledged and not left open to the kind of rumour and accusation we have seen in the last few weeks and on previous occasions. This isn't fair on those receiving tickets as they have been forced to defend themselves whilst the club has maintained a deafening silence.

Finally can the club explain why the issues surrounding ticketing arrangements seems so firmly off the table when it comes to discussions? An open review that attempted to engage as much of the fanbase as possible could see the information gathered to all Hibs to devise a system that benefited as many fans as possible. The current system seems somewhat inadequate for high demand games and could be improved in time for next season if the will was there.

Thanks

John_R_Corbett
13-12-2017, 10:45 AM
Can the club confirm the arrangements with various supporters groups regarding advance sale of tickets and why this has been either consistently or periodically an option for some but not others. Again if this is an agreed policy then that's fine but in the interests of fairness and transparency it surely has to be openly acknowledged and not left open to the kind of rumour and accusation we have seen in the last few weeks and on previous occasions. This isn't fair on those receiving tickets as they have been forced to defend themselves whilst the club has maintained a deafening silence.Have to take issue with this, it's not fine at all IMO. I don't care if it's an agreed policy, it shouldn't exist and it's ridiculous if it does. Nobody should be bypassing whatever system is in place, be it loyalty points, a ballot or a free for all among ST holders just because they travel on this bus or that bus. More people travel by other methods than by supporters buses. Traveling on a supporters bus isn't or certainly shouldn't be a valid reason for being able to jump the queue IMO.

Bristolhibby
13-12-2017, 11:20 AM
agree that any new ST holder deserves the same chance. maybe the Spurs one is a good example of encouraging folk to attend class B games if you want to encourage "loyalty". Although we don't seem far off filling the ground for a lot of those ones either, thankfully. (fill in the corners :greengrin) . but, referring to the old loyalty system, I think that was the best way of issuing tickets to away game fans. whether it's just along the road to gorgie, or to grounds that can only accommodate X amount of Hibernian fans. The current loyalty system, is rather elitist imho.

Exactly, got a mate who is a Spurs season ticket holder and he goes to Swansea away mid week and the likes, which then puts him at the front of the queue for Arsenal away.

Reward people for going midweek to Dingwall and Aberdeen in December just before Christmas. Reward them for this and not only will we have bigger support away at difficult games, but the most deserving get tickets to Tynecastle and Ibrox.

I do realise that I am virtually singing my own death warrant for getting to watch Hibs at Tynecastle, but it makes sense.

BTW, how have I in the past bought tickets to Tynecastle, Ibrox and Parkhead?

J

H18 SFR
13-12-2017, 11:55 AM
So did all 400 get picked up before 12 noon?

Hermit Crab
13-12-2017, 02:06 PM
So did all 400 get picked up before 12 noon?

You would have to think so.

Famous Fiver
13-12-2017, 02:51 PM
Interesting one that.

'Singing a death warrant'.

Any chance we could get the words and/or tune?

jeffers
13-12-2017, 03:09 PM
Hi there,

Thanks

Tracey

Thank you Tracey, it is appreciated.

traceyhibs
13-12-2017, 11:39 PM
Hi Tracey

I know ticketing arrangements aren't your responsibility but it would be good to get some answers from Hibs regarding the inconsistencies in procedures and whether there is a plan in place to improve the entire system.

A few examples would be:

In the last year we have had a high demand game with online sales only, one with half online sales and half ticket office sales and then one with majority online and a small number held back for face to face sales.

Last year myself and hundreds of others queued overnight for Hearts tickets. Whilst the weather wasn't as inclement as the last few days it was still far from a pleasant experience in a Scottish winter with regular outbreaks of rain. I appreciate the decision to close the queue last night was a reactive one (and the correct one given the circumstances) but it is yet another inconsistency. Last year after vouchers were issued at approx 7.30am a few people asked if they could then leave the queue to go and eat, use the toilet etc and come back later and were advised that this wasn't possible.

Can the club confirm the arrangements with various supporters groups regarding advance sale of tickets and why this has been either consistently or periodically an option for some but not others. Again if this is an agreed policy then that's fine but in the interests of fairness and transparency it surely has to be openly acknowledged and not left open to the kind of rumour and accusation we have seen in the last few weeks and on previous occasions. This isn't fair on those receiving tickets as they have been forced to defend themselves whilst the club has maintained a deafening silence.

Finally can the club explain why the issues surrounding ticketing arrangements seems so firmly off the table when it comes to discussions? An open review that attempted to engage as much of the fanbase as possible could see the information gathered to all Hibs to devise a system that benefited as many fans as possible. The current system seems somewhat inadequate for high demand games and could be improved in time for next season if the will was there.

Thanks

Hi,

All great questions and all have been asked. I am just awaiting answers. We have had a request to arrange a meeting with Supporters re Loyalty Points which Frank and I are looking at arranging. It may be that we put this on the agenda for the Working Together Meeting.

I will come back to you once I have answers to your questions.

Thanks

Tracey