PDA

View Full Version : Laughatme "Rested"

hibbyfraelibby
12-12-2017, 04:49 PM
Harry Potter lying through his back teeth again. Claims he is thinking of resting Laughatme tonight against Dundee so he is fresh for the Sunday game against Celtic.

Our heads dont button up the back. Celtic will hump Hertz on sunday with or without the play actor and they are in desperate need of the points tonight too. Real reason is KL is one booking away from a suspension and guess what if he gets it tonight he misses the derby, a derby Potter cannot afford to lose.

Potter really is fhe most disingenuous self abuser around.

Hibernia&Alba
12-12-2017, 04:51 PM
'Laughatme' - that's gid :hilarious

Hibby Kay-Yay
12-12-2017, 04:54 PM
Would be funny if he gets a straight red on Sunday

iwasthere1972
12-12-2017, 05:41 PM

:greengrin

Hibee87
12-12-2017, 05:42 PM
Why would he miss the hibs games and not one of their next 2 games before us?

Springbank
12-12-2017, 05:44 PM

Perfectly possible given he will be getting a fair amount of banter from his rangers history from the away support and players...

ancient hibee
12-12-2017, 05:46 PM
Resting a striker for a game you have a chance of winning instead of a game you have no chance of winning should shake even Ms Budge’s faith in her football guru.

Jack Hackett
12-12-2017, 05:48 PM
Resting a striker for a game you have a chance of winning instead of a game you have no chance of winning should shake even Ms Budge’s faith in her football guru.

She doesn't have a clue so swallows everything he tells her. Her primary concerns are the colour of the carpets and what jaikit she'll be wearing next.

SteveHFC
12-12-2017, 05:53 PM
Why would he miss the hibs games and not one of their next 2 games before us?
14 days after the booking that takes you over the points limit

oneone73
12-12-2017, 05:56 PM

Do we have anyone vulnerable tomorrow?

Billy Whizz
12-12-2017, 05:58 PM
Do we have anyone vulnerable tomorrow?

Not unless they get sent off

oneone73
12-12-2017, 05:59 PM
Not unless they get sent off

Thanks

Jim44
12-12-2017, 05:59 PM

I fancy Dundee to win comfortably tonight. Maybe Potter thinks the same and is saving Laugherty.

Albanian Hibs
12-12-2017, 06:02 PM
Laugherty is ***** anyway and I hope he plays against us

Elephant Stone
12-12-2017, 06:15 PM
Harry Potter lying through his back teeth again. Claims he is thinking of resting Laughatme tonight against Dundee so he is fresh for the Sunday game against Celtic.

Our heads dont button up the back. Celtic will hump Hertz on sunday with or without the play actor and they are in desperate need of the points tonight too. Real reason is KL is one booking away from a suspension and guess what if he gets it tonight he misses the derby, a derby Potter cannot afford to lose.

Levein will be playing a 6-4-0 formation in the derby anyway.

mutley
12-12-2017, 06:23 PM

This.

Surely you would put out your strongest team to ensure you get at least 3 points out of 6. Although I am sure it’s the usual Yam arrogance that Dundee will be a walkover

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MWHIBBIES
12-12-2017, 06:23 PM
Laugherty is ***** anyway and I hope he plays against usNo way. He was 8 goals in the league in a hopeless team, certainly prefer if he was missing.

Fife-Hibee
12-12-2017, 06:39 PM
Is this ***** on the telly any where ?

WoreTheGreen
12-12-2017, 06:42 PM

Castle view lounge

SteveHFC
12-12-2017, 06:44 PM
on bench

Kojock
12-12-2017, 06:44 PM
He should be arrested for impersonating a football player.

wookie70
12-12-2017, 06:52 PM
Jumbo Kickback match thread is funny. They are accusing Levein of trying to get beat and using a tombola to pick the team. I bet when they suss that Laughatme is one booking away from missing teh Derby they all think it is well thought out from Levein. Hope they get hammered tonight, Dundee could easily turn them over by two or three.

Jack Hackett
12-12-2017, 06:55 PM

Not tonight, Josephine :greengrin

For future reference

http://www.live-footballontv.com/live-scottish-football-on-tv.html

macca70
12-12-2017, 07:08 PM
Massive risk from Levein, but this is the arrogance of the man, rather than build on there last win and keep there game winner from last match and biggest goal threat in, he’s dropped him to the bench, it’s like he thrives on the confrontation and antagonising the fans of the teams he manages.

Fife-Hibee
12-12-2017, 07:20 PM
Castle view lounge

😆

Fife-Hibee
12-12-2017, 07:21 PM
Not tonight, Josephine :greengrin

For future reference

http://www.live-footballontv.com/live-scottish-football-on-tv.html
😄

Famous Fiver
12-12-2017, 07:26 PM
I smell fear, big time!!

Knows he cannot survive a defeat in the Derby and is gambling on getting away without playing Laughatme tonight. If they needed one point tonight to qualify for Europe would he have been dropped? No chance.

Would love it if he comes on and gets booked.

Can't afford to play him before the Derby against the Tic because they'll wind him up for a red.

Levein is feart, mark my words.

hibbysam
12-12-2017, 07:30 PM
Hope they are 1-0 down at half time, they bring him on and he gets booked, followed by a 2-0 defeat. Two birds and one stone.

Famous Fiver
12-12-2017, 07:42 PM
I take it they will have a 20,000+ crowd enjoying their super dooper state of the art stand, or will the only two 20,000+ crowds in Edinburgh in the week be at Easter Road?

Radio makes it sound as if the stadium announcements are echoing around an empty ground.

They have been boasting big time about their ground capacity and 400,000 support.

Oh ma sides!!!

NORTHERNHIBBY
12-12-2017, 07:46 PM
Good move. We don't want him to miss the derby either.

Tynie01011973
12-12-2017, 07:46 PM
Footballfirst
Grumpy Old Jambo
Footballfirst
Paid Member_10

14,346 posts
Posted 2 hours ago
A last count from me. The headline figure of 1,951 shows that the count is down by 587 since yesterday, but the club has again blocked off around 400 seats in sections "J" and "L" this time.

For comparison, the final dot count against Motherwell was 1,724 and against Hamilton 1,846. Based on the relative sizes of away supports I'd expect the official attendance to be closer to the Hamilton figure, with the bums on seats number a fair bit below that.

XbCTVVC.jpg

Big Team 😂

Hibee87
12-12-2017, 07:59 PM

But didn't mcginn get booked v hamilton and miss the partick game less than 2 weeks later? I do remeber the 14 day thing but assumed it had been scrapped/altered

hibbysam
12-12-2017, 08:00 PM
But didn't mcginn get booked v hamilton and miss the partick game less than 2 weeks later? I do remeber the 14 day thing but assumed it had been scrapped/altered

It was his booking against St Johnstone that took him over IIRC.

Jack Hackett
12-12-2017, 08:02 PM
I take it they will have a 20,000+ crowd enjoying their super dooper state of the art stand, or will the only two 20,000+ crowds in Edinburgh in the week be at Easter Road?

Radio makes it sound as if the stadium announcements are echoing around an empty ground.

They have been boasting big time about their ground capacity and 400,000 support.

Oh ma sides!!!

Pissing down with rain and reporters moaning about getting themselves and their equipment soaked. Loads of tickets left and walk-up gates open... Would you go and watch that s**** on a night like this?

I'll say an official 15k ish and an actual 10k

Mikey
12-12-2017, 08:07 PM
Hearts striker Isma tries a shot, but it is desperate stuff at Tynecastle and it slices wide from 22 yards - for a throw-in!

:hilarious

Pete
12-12-2017, 08:07 PM
'Laughatme' - that's gid :hilarious

I’m not going to lie, I’ve heard a lot better. ;-)

Billy Whizz
12-12-2017, 08:08 PM
Pitch cutting up badly already tonight

weecounty hibby
12-12-2017, 08:13 PM
16 year olds making his debut tonight. Desperate times for that bunch of desperadoes. Stand costing a fortune and a shambles. No money to replace the superstars such a Malaurey Martin, Djoum and Cowie so the U16s are in.

Hibee87
12-12-2017, 08:15 PM
It was his booking against St Johnstone that took him over IIRC.

Ah, my bad

tamig
12-12-2017, 08:15 PM
16 year olds making his debut tonight. Desperate times for that bunch of desperadoes. Stand costing a fortune and a shambles. No money to replace the superstars such a Malaurey Martin, Djoum and Cowie so the U16s are in.

Boys been on fire for the 20s according to Preston though. A real talent he reckons.

CentreLine
12-12-2017, 08:18 PM
Boys been on fire for the 20s according to Preston though. A real talent he reckons.

Good news for Scottish football seeing young players come through. Okay its hahahahahahearts but all for if they're good enough they're old enough

Mikey
12-12-2017, 08:18 PM
Boooooooooooo

Billy Whizz
12-12-2017, 08:19 PM
1-0 Hearts
1-0 County

weecounty hibby
12-12-2017, 08:19 PM
Yeah but Preston would say that wouldn't he? Contrast that with Hibs. We have Shaw, Porteous, Murray and others playing really well for our development side but we are not starting them at the moment. And these guys are about 3 years older than the Jambo

Billy Whizz
12-12-2017, 08:20 PM
Djoum just gone off injured. Was on stv news tonight saying he needed greater protection

SirDavidsNapper
12-12-2017, 08:20 PM

Bit disrespectful to Dundee. Team talk done.

CentreLine
12-12-2017, 08:21 PM

Preston probably his agent :rolleyes:

Heisenberg

Youngster sets up their opener. Fair play to the kid.

Billy Whizz

Last week he said they shouldn’t be relying on these young players
Think he makes it up as he goes along

tamig
12-12-2017, 08:23 PM
Yeah but Preston would say that wouldn't he? Contrast that with Hibs. We have Shaw, Porteous, Murray and others playing really well for our development side but we are not starting them at the moment. And these guys are about 3 years older than the Jambo

Levein’s played a few young boys for them but I don’t have a clue if any of them are up to regular first team football just now. It’s maybe part of some grand plan to unsettle some of the higher earners and edge them out the door.

Stuart93
12-12-2017, 08:24 PM
How awful must dundee be playing...

Aldo
12-12-2017, 08:31 PM
False dawn. They’ll shut up shop now and play 7-3-0 however I hope Celtic go there on Sunday and rip them a new one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve20
12-12-2017, 08:33 PM
Hearts starting to get results, even if their performances aren’t great. They’re still reasonably organised at the back.

Bishop Hibee
12-12-2017, 08:50 PM
Hearts starting to get results, even if their performances aren’t great. They’re still reasonably organised at the back.

Exactly this. Levein knows how to set up a team to defend. They aren’t great but they’re not bottom two material either unfortunately.

ancient hibee
12-12-2017, 08:51 PM
Hearts are a difficult team to beat.Anyone who doesn’ t think that is kidding themselves.

Biggie
12-12-2017, 08:54 PM
They're jammy *******s...always have been, always will be......Dundee are rank, how we never pumped them at Dens I'll never know. That truly was 2 points thrown away

Smartie
12-12-2017, 08:57 PM
Hearts are a difficult team to beat.Anyone who doesn’ t think that is kidding themselves.

If we have the right attitude i.e. thinking that they're difficult to beat and ensuring that we are on top of our game in order to beat them then I think we should be ok. hard to beat they might be, but I think we're a better team.

The moment we think we'll have it easy in any game against them is the moment our performance drops and that's when we'll lose to them.

I've seen too many derbies go the opposite way to the way you would think over the years to take anything for granted.

GreenCastle
12-12-2017, 09:01 PM
They're jammy *******s...always have been, always will be......Dundee are rank, how we never pumped them at Dens I'll never know. That truly was 2 points thrown away

They were Jammy at the weekend also facing Motherwell who were missing several key players including Moult !

I’m still confident we will beat them in both Derbies if we play to our level.

Albanian Hibs
12-12-2017, 09:24 PM
2-0

Stuart93
12-12-2017, 09:24 PM
Dundee relegation material

weecounty hibby
12-12-2017, 09:26 PM
Dundee relegation material

I thought they looked ok against us at ER. Different team tonight? Injuries or suspensions to anyone?

Stuart93
12-12-2017, 09:27 PM
I thought they looked ok against us at ER. Different team tonight? Injuries or suspensions to anyone?

God knows but very poor to be getting beat 2-0 from a hearts team that have played most of the game with two 16 year olds in midfield

Deansy
12-12-2017, 09:38 PM
From 'Throw-backs' -

Sitting round there tonight in freezing conditions isn't high on the priority list. Next game will be hibs and the game after that will be hibs. We get put out the cup and that will be me done til next season with the exception of the derby(ies).

Amazing what's happened to their 'Loyal-fans' now that access to 'Other People's Money'is a thing of the past !!

Borderhibbie76
12-12-2017, 09:41 PM
They were Jammy at the weekend also facing Motherwell who were missing several key players including Moult !

I’m still confident we will beat them in both Derbies if we play to our level.Whatever anyone thinks about them and I don't think they r anything great...they don't lose many at home and barely concede. The derby is no foregone conclusion by any means...if we play to our best we should win but if we don't...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

ancient hibee
12-12-2017, 09:48 PM
Another 20 fouls tonight.They must be top of the league for total fouls.

cabbageandribs1875
12-12-2017, 09:53 PM
they may be rank but that's them only 6 points behind now having played one game more than us, we really need to start winning our home games...starting tomorrow night :agree:

cabbageandribs1875
12-12-2017, 10:00 PM
McCann 'the worst performance i've saw us play' fans going back up the road to dundee will be hurting

Pete
12-12-2017, 10:03 PM
Dundee really are a bloody disgrace.

Stuart93
12-12-2017, 10:03 PM
Not great they're only six points behind having been so poor this season

Bishop Hibee
12-12-2017, 10:06 PM
they may be rank but that's them only 6 points behind now having played one game more than us, we really need to start winning our home games...starting tomorrow night :agree:

Yup. Three points for a win makes home draws not good enough if we are serious about a European place.

McCann 'the worst performance i've saw us play' fans going back up the road to dundee will be hurting

Hearts "battling" (clogging) style will bring a few teams down this season. We rose above it in the first derby. Lets hope we can do it in the remaining ones.

weecounty hibby
12-12-2017, 10:11 PM
Is this where we all start to piss our pants cos hearts have won a couple of games? We are in our first season back, are playing well, sometimes without getting the results our play has deserved. Hearts have turned back into what they were before under levain, hard to beat, dirty *******s and murder to watch. I still know who has the better squad and management team. The upcoming derbies will be tough and no doubt will not be ones for football purists with potter in charge of them but if we play to our strengths then we should win

truehibernian
12-12-2017, 10:25 PM
Not great they're only six points behind having been so poor this season

Would you rather be 6 points behind them at this stage Stuart ?

Worry about Hibs, not Hearts my friend :aok: The Rangers, Aberdeen, Ross County, Hearts twice............personally I can't wait for all of these upcoming games, especially the derbies, and have never ever 'worried' about where anyone else is in the league other than Hibs :agree:

Let's beat The Rangers first :wink:

macca70
12-12-2017, 10:33 PM
Hearts played 45 minutes with a midfield consisting of 2 x 16 year olds and a 19 year old, that’s mental that they got a 2-0 win at this level.

Probably shows how bad Dundee must be.

Our midfield would destroy a such a young and inexperienced midfield

12-12-2017, 10:42 PM
She doesn't have a clue so swallows everything he tells her. Her primary concerns are the colour of the carpets and what jaikit she'll be wearing next.

She then gets confused and ends up wearing the carpet.

Crazyhorse
12-12-2017, 11:13 PM
Hearts played 45 minutes with a midfield consisting of 2 x 16 year olds and a 19 year old, that’s mental that they got a 2-0 win at this level.

Hopefully we will. The one thing we have is pace down the flanks and a bit of dig. I think another narrow victory is likely as long as we match them in the fight. I trust Lennon to get us up for the battle as much Levein will get his team up it. If so our extra quality will win the day.

Nakedmanoncrack
12-12-2017, 11:19 PM
Corner turned, all well in Gorgie now.

truehibernian
12-12-2017, 11:24 PM
Corner turned, all well in Gorgie now.

Which provides the perfect backdrop for the derbies :aok: when they've gone in super confident, they've failed badly - mind last season when the Tynie Galacticos beat Motherwell away and it was going to be a cricket score against us :greengrin bring them on - wonder who their Greek Ballack will be this time :greengrin

Pete
12-12-2017, 11:37 PM

Hate saying it but they must be doing something right at youth level if they can chuck so many teenagers into first team games. Are they stealing a march on others and using the location of their training facilities as bait?

They'll be hard to break down if the analysts were right about their previous home game. If they park the bus at home to Motherwell and try and hit them on the break, I'm in no doubt as to how they'll play against us. Are we good at coping with that?

truehibernian
12-12-2017, 11:49 PM
Hate saying it but they must be doing something right at youth level if they can chuck so many teenagers into first team games. Are they stealing a march on others and using the location of their training facilities as bait?

They'll be hard to break down if the analysts were right about their previous home game. If they park the bus at home to Motherwell and try and hit them on the break, I'm in no doubt as to how they'll play against us. Are we good at coping with that?

Don't hate saying it but so are Hibs - Fraser Murray, Ryan Porteous and Oli Shaw have all played, scored (all three) and have assists for Hibs this season. Not sure how many of their 'starlets' have scored ? Think it's a 'duck egg' all round ?

Stealing a march - trust me, definitely not :aok: Don't let Biscuits cloud yer judgement Pete, he has a vested interest :wink:

CraigHibee
12-12-2017, 11:54 PM
She then gets confused and ends up wearing the carpet.

Reminds me of the tartan seat covers that used to be on a couple of the old lrt buses from the early 90's 😂

Pete
13-12-2017, 12:06 AM
Don't hate saying it but so are Hibs - Fraser Murray, Ryan Porteous and Oli Shaw have all played, scored (all three) and have assists for Hibs this season. Not sure how many of their 'starlets' have scored ? Think it's a 'duck egg' all round ?

Stealing a march - trust me, definitely not :aok: Don't let Biscuits cloud yer judgement Pete, he has a vested interest :wink:

Good points, its easy to overlook the good things you have sometimes. Plus, we've got a superior squad so it's more difficult to break into our first team and if our three you mentioned were over the road, they'd probably be starting every week. Location is something that crosses my mind every now and again though.

Didn't listen tonight but not surprised if biscuits was going on about the Hearts youth system. We'll do our talking on the pitch and he can keep dreaming about the day they finally beat us.

truehibernian
13-12-2017, 12:26 AM
Good points, its easy to overlook the good things you have sometimes. Plus, we've got a superior squad so it's more difficult to break into our first team and if our three you mentioned were over the road, they'd probably be starting every week. Location is something that crosses my mind every now and again though.

Didn't listen tonight but not surprised if biscuits was going on about the Hearts youth system. We'll do our talking on the pitch and he can keep dreaming about the day they finally beat us.

I've seen close hand many of their 'super talents' at the Performance School (East) - don't get me wrong, they are young lads with talent but none of them are 'dripping with talent' as Paul Mitchell enthused tonight on the radio - and I include Hibs lads in that too. Indeed, young Cochrane was released from The Rangers so it's not as if they are scouting well. Hibs could have signed young McDonald for example but he chose Hearts after some faffing. Zak Rudden is a great talent for example, stupidly in my opinion chose The Rangers - he's a Hibs fan, so who knows, maybe he'll see the light and see he won't get a sniff at such a parochial club and sign for his heroes :agree:. Half of the Hibs development side have been with Hearts at some point - think we are top of the league too :greengrin

Hearts have decided to bring their youth to first team plans a year forward (Balerno programme) - I would say down to cost and lack of money before being 'dripping in talent' :wink: If anything I would say Hibs are ahead of them in the mid to long term.

If there is one man I would trust to bring in youth at the right time and for the right reasons it's Lennon. Levein sees himself as some kind of 'talent spotter' - where in reality he's always going to be football's jakey looking Harry Potter.

hibbyfraelibby
13-12-2017, 10:27 AM
Reminds me of the tartan seat covers that used to be on a couple of the old lrt buses from the early 90's 😂

Are you implying Queen Ann of Tena is like an old LRT bus?

Firestarter
13-12-2017, 10:43 AM
Are you implying Queen Ann of Tena is like an old LRT bus?

I wouldn't imagine her being a decent ride tbh.

Firestarter
13-12-2017, 10:44 AM
As for them being six point lead behind, they where always going to get points having about fifty home game in a row which the rest of the league where ok with.

ian cruise
13-12-2017, 11:09 AM
From 'Throw-backs' -

Sitting round there tonight in freezing conditions isn't high on the priority list. Next game will be hibs and the game after that will be hibs. We get put out the cup and that will be me done til next season with the exception of the derby(ies).

Amazing what's happened to their 'Loyal-fans' now that access to 'Other People's Money'is a thing of the past !!

That's great thinking, if we get beat in this Derby I'm not going to any other games this season, apart from the other derbies.

Maybe he's a closet Hibs fan and just likes seeing Hearts lose?

JDHibs
13-12-2017, 12:34 PM
We may slate Levein but Hearts will be a decent side under him and pick up results.

They are solid at the back, 2nd most clean sheets in the league, and will sneek some goals. The football wont be pretty but its the results that matter at the end of day.

We should still have enough to beat them, midfield will be too strong again but it wont be as easy as some are thinking.

JimBHibees
13-12-2017, 12:36 PM
We may slate Levein but Hearts will be a decent side under him and pick up results.

They are solid at the back, 2nd most clean sheets in the league, and will sneek some goals. The football wont be pretty but its the results that matter at the end of day.

We should still have enough to beat them, midfield will be too strong again but it wont be as easy as some are thinking.

Was always going to be the case given his experience. Doesnt mean the style of football his teams play isnt archaic though.

JDHibs
13-12-2017, 12:42 PM
Was always going to be the case given his experience. Doesnt mean the style of football his teams play isnt archaic though.

Results > performance

ancient hibee
13-12-2017, 04:16 PM

Scott Allan’s game must be very poor if he couldn’ t teach them a lesson.

Smartie
13-12-2017, 04:21 PM

Scott Allan is a good player but his game has definite weaknesses.

If he's not got the right players around him then those weaknesses can be exploited (I'd say even more by youthful, energetic opposition players).

He was a mug for leaving us, he had a manager who believed in him, was prepared to build a side around him, he had players around him that allowed him to play (and cover for his weaknesses) and fans who supported him.

I think we probably got the best football out of Scott Allan during that 1 season that anyone ever will.

Waxy
13-12-2017, 04:24 PM

Wouldnt give Dylan back for him anyway. No chance.

Hibee87
13-12-2017, 04:28 PM

I know nothing about their youth players but one got mom and 2 assists. Against any team in the SPFL top or bottom thats a decent stat to have. Cant be all that bad a player and as the old saying goes if your old enough your good enough.
I like sticking the boot into Hearts as much as the next person, but you cant slag a team that does have a midfield of 2 16 year olds and a 19 year old that win 2-0, it just makes you look bitter.

hibbysam
13-12-2017, 04:35 PM
I know nothing about their youth players but one got mom and 2 assists. Against any team in the SPFL top or bottom thats a decent stat to have. Cant be all that bad a player and as the old saying goes if your old enough your good enough.
I like sticking the boot into Hearts as much as the next person, but you cant slag a team that does have a midfield of 2 16 year olds and a 19 year old that win 2-0, it just makes you look bitter.

One of those 16 year olds was being billed as the net big thing, chucked into a derby and got utterly embarrassed. For their development they shouldn’t play on the 27th, but selfishly I hope they do as McGinn McGeough and Bartley will take them to the cleaners like at ER.

Hibby Kay-Yay
13-12-2017, 06:10 PM

I prefer to see it as what it is. Hearts having to live within their means. The inconsistency of youth will mean they’re performances will be highly erratic. I hope for their sake that the jambo fans don’t turn on them and destroy their confidence. That’s the real danger for the future of our game!