PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Restricted views at Easter Rd

Scott Allan Key
12-12-2017, 12:07 PM
I’m a out of town walk up and I’ve just got two seats together by phone today for East Stand in Sect 42 right at back. Was told they were restricted view. I took a gamble for the atmosphere that we might see both goals still, helpful lady didnt know what was restricted.

Anyone know? There seemed to be a holding back of these kind of seats as they weren’t available on eticketing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Green Man
12-12-2017, 12:27 PM
Having been in that area before, the only reason I can think of is that everyone stands up.

Funkydunc
12-12-2017, 12:30 PM
Maybe the tv gantry gets in the road of corner flag our touch line

Scott Allan Key
12-12-2017, 12:32 PM
Having been in that area before, the only reason I can think of is that everyone stands up.

It’s HH. There was mention of the TV gantry as possible cause by the lady. I’d be quite happy jumping up and down to stop my toes dropping off. Can’t beat being in the East, when humping the Huns.

seanshow
12-12-2017, 12:35 PM
Maybe the tv gantry gets in the road of corner flag our touch line

Yip there are three seats either side of the tv gantry , if you were sitting down the corner would be blocked, but i doubt anyone will be stting down that far back.

Scott Allan Key
12-12-2017, 12:49 PM
Yip there are three seats either side of the tv gantry , if you were sitting down the corner would be blocked, but i doubt anyone will be stting down that far back.

That’s great, thanks. I won’t be sitting down anyway. :)

MyJo
12-12-2017, 01:16 PM
Its just a railing that surrounds the gantry at the top of the stand, there will be maybe a dozen seats right next to it in the back 3 or 4 rows at either side that will have the view of the east side corners slightly impacted while your sitting in the seat.

You will still be able to see everything on the pitch just fine and it won't even be an issue if your standing.

Nevi_SOL
12-12-2017, 01:33 PM
I had these seats on Sunday and if I was Hibs wouldn’t even class them as restricted. Great seats

Scott Allan Key
12-12-2017, 03:52 PM
I had these seats on Sunday and if I was Hibs wouldn’t even class them as restricted. Great seats

Seems like I’m very lucky to get them seats together with so few tickets left. Thanks Hibs ticket office!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk