PDA

View Full Version : Champions League last sixteen draw

Hibernia&Alba
11-12-2017, 03:42 PM
Juventus vs Tottenham Hotspur; Basel vs Manchester City; Porto vs Liverpool; Sevilla vs Manchester United; Real Madrid vs Paris Saint-Germain; Shakhtar Donetsk vs Roma; Chelsea vs Barcelona; Bayern Munich vs Besiktas

My prediction to go through: Spurs, Man City, Liverpool, Man United, PSG, Shakhtar Donetsk, Barcelona, Bayern Munich.

What do you think?

In the Europa League, Arsenal to beat Ostersunds. No idea how good or bad Zenit St Petersburg are these days, but they are a disgusting racist club, and I hope Celtic beat them.

SteveHFC
11-12-2017, 03:46 PM
Juventus vs Tottenham Hotspur; Basel vs Manchester City; Porto vs Liverpool; Sevilla vs Manchester United; Real Madrid vs Paris Saint-Germain; Shakhtar Donetsk vs Roma; Chelsea vs Barcelona; Bayern Munich vs Besiktas

My prediction to go through: Spurs, Man City, Liverpool, Man United, PSG, Shakhtar Donetsk, Barcelona, Bayern Munich.

What do you think?

In the Europa League, Arsenal to beat Ostersunds. No idea how good or bad Zenit St Petersburg are these days, but they are a disgusting racist club, and I hope Celtic beat them.

Juventus, Man City, Liverpool, Man Utd, Real Madrid, Roma, Barca, Bayern.

PSG going out in the last 16 with the money they've spent will be funny.

Hibernia&Alba
11-12-2017, 03:49 PM
Juventus, Man City, Liverpool, Nan Utd, Real Madrid, Roma, Barca, Bayern.

Good time for PSG to be playing Real Madrid, who are floundering a bit.

Johnny_Leith
11-12-2017, 03:49 PM
PSG Real Madrid is tough to call, sure to be lots of goals over the tie. Liverpool Porto should also be a high scoring affair.

There's some great games to look forward to. I think man city have a real chance this year at going the distance.

I hope Celtic can get through against Zenit. It'll be the winter break for the Russian teams so Celtic can maybe catch them 'cold'.

hibbysam
11-12-2017, 03:55 PM
Would rather Celtic got utterly pumped, humiliated again. Fed up of the media gushing over them.

AgentDaleCooper
Good time for PSG to be playing Real Madrid, who are floundering a bit.

strange that i'll be supporting real madrid as the relatively austere, more authentic underdogs. sign of the times.

DH1875
Juventus, Man City, Liverpool, Nan Utd, Real Madrid, Roma, Barca, Bayern.

Real won't beat PSG over two legs.

Swedish hibee
11-12-2017, 04:13 PM
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Dream. Come. True. My team got Arsenal!!
Never in my lifetime did I think I'd see Ostersunds V Arsenal in a Europe game.

Hibernia&Alba
11-12-2017, 04:15 PM

I was thinking that might be your team. Brilliant stuff, what a draw.

By the way, are you Swedish or did you move there?

Finn2015
11-12-2017, 08:12 PM
Hate to say this but can see Chelsea knocking out barca

hibbydog
11-12-2017, 08:30 PM
Would rather Celtic got utterly pumped, humiliated again. Fed up of the media gushing over them.

Aye but that will give saint Brendan another chance to talk about budget differences, like he does when it suits him

Hibernia&Alba
11-12-2017, 08:40 PM
I'd normally hope for Celtic to get knocked out, but Zenit are a disgusting racist club, supported by neo-Nazi loonies.

Stuart93
11-12-2017, 08:54 PM
Can't believe how much interest I've lost in European football now, it's all about ££££

Billy Whizz
11-12-2017, 09:01 PM
Can't believe how much interest I've lost in European football now, it's all about ££££

I’m in the same boat as you

Sir David Gray
11-12-2017, 09:13 PM
I'd normally hope for Celtic to get knocked out, but Zenit are a disgusting racist club, supported by neo-Nazi loonies.

I hope Celtic get pumped.

IGRIGI
11-12-2017, 09:15 PM
After Brenda's comments I hope Celtic get pumped senseless.

Sir David Gray
11-12-2017, 09:19 PM

What do you think?

Quarter final teams

Juventus
Manchester City
Liverpool
Manchester Utd
PSG
Roma
Barcelona
Bayern Munich

silverhibee
11-12-2017, 10:04 PM
I’m in the same boat as you

Where are yous sailing to. :greengrin

silverhibee
11-12-2017, 10:09 PM

And Celtc fans are just as bad.

DH1875
11-12-2017, 10:43 PM
And Celtc fans are just as bad.

Their not nearly as bad as Zenit to be fair.

hibsbollah
11-12-2017, 10:49 PM

What do you think?

Juve, City, Liverpool, Man Yoo, PSG, Shaktar, Barca, Bayern.

watch out for Shakhtar, looked very good last round, good odds too.

Haymaker
11-12-2017, 11:37 PM
Juventus, Man City, Liverpool, Man Utd, Real Madrid, Roma, Barca, Bayern.

Funny? It would be ****ing hilarious lad!

Haymaker
11-12-2017, 11:39 PM
Hate to say this but can see Chelsea knocking out barca

Every time I've seen Barcelona this season (and admittedly that's not much) I've been very disappointed in them. Maybe I've caught their poor games but definitely Chelsea can beat them.

silverhibee
12-12-2017, 12:35 AM
Basel are the dark horse :cb

HoboHarry
12-12-2017, 01:35 AM
Basel are the dark horse :cb

Dark horse? It's a brush ya daft git.....

hibbysam
12-12-2017, 01:52 PM
Every time I've seen Barcelona this season (and admittedly that's not much) I've been very disappointed in them. Maybe I've caught their poor games but definitely Chelsea can beat them.

They’ve not lost this season, both in the league and the champions league. Very strong both at the back and going forward with both Messi and Suarez scoring goals every week.

Haymaker
12-12-2017, 02:02 PM
They’ve not lost this season, both in the league and the champions league. Very strong both at the back and going forward with both Messi and Suarez scoring goals every week.

Again, admittedly I've not seen much, but the times I have they looked poor, disjointed. Still, main point stands, Chelsea can beat them.

heretoday
12-12-2017, 02:18 PM
I hope Celtic progress. The more on their plate, the more chance of injuries etc.

NAE NOOKIE
12-12-2017, 02:41 PM

What do you think?

Its so difficult to call these days .... who will come out on top, the TV money, the oil money or the oligarks .... its a tough one :greengrin

hibbysam
12-12-2017, 02:48 PM
I hope Celtic progress. The more on their plate, the more chance of injuries etc.

We will have played them for the last time by then. The only people this would benefit would be our rivals.

LancsHibs
12-12-2017, 03:07 PM

Pleased for you mate and good luck, just looked up your team on wiki as I must admit I knew nothing about Ostersunds, a real success story coming from the 4th tier of Swedish football only a few years ago!

IlDiavola
12-12-2017, 03:16 PM

What do you think?

Juve, City, Liverpool, Man. U, PSG, Roma, Barca and Munich.

jgl07
12-12-2017, 04:06 PM
We will have played them for the last time by then. The only people this would benefit would be our rivals.
How is that? Are you suggesting that Hibs will not make the top-six?

hibbysam
12-12-2017, 04:24 PM
How is that? Are you suggesting that Hibs will not make the top-six?

No, however that is not until May. Celtic will not be in Europe in May so this game at the start of February will make no difference to us, unless their players get long term injuries, which even then wouldn’t benefit us in the slightest as they would just bring in someone as good.

theonlywayisup
12-12-2017, 04:35 PM
Who did Hertz get?