PDA

View Full Version : Scott Brown

Zazu62
10-12-2017, 07:55 PM
Will know he’s been in a game today. Referees let him away with murder every week

givescotlandfreedom
10-12-2017, 07:57 PM
Lustig is a thug too.

al1875
10-12-2017, 08:13 PM
Lustig is a thug too.

This for me too, can't explain but really dinnae like him !!!

alihibs1
10-12-2017, 08:17 PM
This for me too, can't explain but really dinnae like him !!!He's got a real cockiness about him that pisses me off. He's no as good as he thinks he is.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

BegbieHSC
10-12-2017, 08:23 PM
Did I see it right that Lustig ran over to the Hibs dugout after their 2nd goal went in, and started bouncing up and down in front of the coaching team, forcing Lenny to get up to tell him to do one?

Looked like that from where I was sitting!

Babyshamble
10-12-2017, 08:24 PM
Not the same player he was when he was at us.would take him back in a heartbeat tho.class act.

Galahibby
10-12-2017, 08:29 PM
Did I see it right that Lustig ran over to the Hibs dugout after their 2nd goal went in, and started bouncing up and down in front of the coaching team, forcing Lenny to get up to tell him to do one?

Was it not him that was over gesturing to us at Hampden after they scored as well? What's his problem? Tit! As an aside, does he have a second job as a pimp? Or is that just a look that's fashionable in Glasgow these days!

matty_f
10-12-2017, 08:41 PM
I thought Brown had a cracking game today, he was Celtc's best player imho.

Knew he was in a game though, as SJM was also very good today.

hibsboy69
10-12-2017, 08:43 PM
Got to be honest, I thought Brown was really good today. So much of Celtic's play goes through him, he' very good at finding space. Terrific engine too, he saved a certain goal with his penalty box clearance when stokes was waiting for a tap in, then with the last move of the game he ran the length of the pitch and teed up Sinclair.

Credit where credit is due, I thought he was excellent.

10-12-2017, 08:44 PM
Browns a cracking player, exactly the type of guy you want in your team. He drives everything.

Pretty Boy
10-12-2017, 08:55 PM
No doubt Brown gets away with murder from referees but he’s a fantastic player. His tracking back and clearance from a Barker cross in the 2nd half sums him up. For a guy who has seen it all and won everything there is to win domestically multiple times he still has a real will to win.

He’ll know he has been in a game tonight but at the same time John McGinn could learn a lot from him. His decision making and knowing when to keep it simple, when to move it quickly, when to hold it up and when to move it forward are all second to none, I’m not sure McGinn is touching that level yet.

I’ve heard it mentioned that he has hinted he would like to finish his career at Hibs and if there’s a chance of that happening I would take him in a minute.

Oh and Lustig is a prick, a total bellend.

Blaster
10-12-2017, 08:57 PM

Best player on the park

Mcginn was better a bit deeper running at them in the later stages

itslegaltender
10-12-2017, 09:15 PM
His cloak of invisibility to Scottish referees continues to work well.

Hibrandenburg
10-12-2017, 09:26 PM
His cloak of invisibility to Scottish referees continues to work well.

Funnily enough he only got that cloak when he arrived at Celtic, doubt they'll let him take it with him either.

WeeRussell
10-12-2017, 09:39 PM

Nah to be fair that was towards his own dugout. I know because I was wondering the same when I spotted him and watched him.. appeared to be all towards his own lot.

ancient hibee
10-12-2017, 09:42 PM
Rogers has done a cracking job with Brown.He looked as if he was on his last legs a couple of seasons ago.

SanFranHibs
10-12-2017, 09:46 PM
Got to be honest, I thought Brown was really good today. So much of Celtic's play goes through him, he' very good at finding space. Terrific engine too, he saved a certain goal with his penalty box clearance when stokes was waiting for a tap in, then with the last move of the game he ran the length of the pitch and teed up Sinclair.

not saying he does not have skill to compliment it, but you are spot on.

snooky
10-12-2017, 10:00 PM

IMO, that has always been one of SB's strong points. Also, he is not intimidated by anyone.

vuefrom1875
10-12-2017, 10:20 PM

Super John won the battle tho 😉😉

Hedlund12
10-12-2017, 10:29 PM
Lustig is a thug too.

Lustic = Fitta!!

silverhibee
10-12-2017, 11:17 PM
Rogers has done a cracking job with Brown.He looked as if he was on his last legs a couple of seasons ago.

Got to agre with this, Brown was struggling a bit with injuries but Rodgers has managed him well and got the best football out of Brown in the last few seasons, what a turn around and he is playing out his skin.

Only thing that bugs me with him is his getting away with murder during any game in Scotland, he doesn't get away with that crap in the European games, always amazed why players don't get stuck into him early in games, he doesn't like it when it's happening to him and he tends to react, I would be systematically getting each player when the chance comes up to put hefty clean challenge in against him during a game and see how he copes with it, me think he would do something petulant to see red if the ref has the balls to show him it.

Baader
10-12-2017, 11:42 PM
A very good player. Overrated though and one you just need to get in and about early which too few do.

Swedish hibee
11-12-2017, 01:49 AM
He's got a real cockiness about him that pisses me off. He's no as good as he thinks he is.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

He is a horses behind. My Swedish loyalty only takes me so far!

Deansy
11-12-2017, 02:28 AM
Out of our 'Golden Generation' (Brown, Riordan, O'Connor, Fletcher, Whittaker) Brown's always been the major disappointment for me - out of all of them I really expected him to end-up at Man Utd/Liverpool/Arsenal or clubs of that level. For me he was the player that had it all - skill, composure, confidence etc, etc, all without being too full of himself. Instead he chose the safe route of being handed trophies and lots of money - and went from 'Cock-sure' to 'Arrogant' all because he knows the club he plays for is treated entirely 'different' by officials compared to other clubs !. Beaton's display today is something he takes for granted hence his incessant fouling - he knows it would take something special for him to get booked !!

TRC
11-12-2017, 03:57 AM
Lustic = Fitta!!

:tsk tsk::greengrin Just get the whole east to shout this at him next time they're att Easter Road