PDA

View Full Version : Man City

Hibernia&Alba
10-12-2017, 06:22 PM
This will get Pete and a few others puffing their chests out even further, but I have to say they are a good side. Now eleven points clear and with fourteen consecutive league wins, any hopes of a title race are over, barring a collapse as a result of complacency. There is a gulf between City and the rest every bit as big as the gulf we have in Scotland with Celtic. Guardiola now has them dominating possession in the way his Barca side used to: you can't get the ball off them; there are always options. United were unbeaten at home for fourteenth months, but City looked like the home side today. The keeper had little to do, but then pulled off a brilliant double save.

I'm now left hoping they don't win the Champions League also. They're good enough now.

johnbc70
10-12-2017, 06:52 PM
A PSG v Man City final would be a cracking Champions League final. City looked very good, made Man Utd look average at best. Fancy city to do the League and Champions League double, probably not great odds on that now.

Lancs Harp
10-12-2017, 06:55 PM
A PSG v Man City final would be a cracking Champions League final. City looked very good, made Man Utd look average at best. Fancy city to do the League and Champions League double, probably not great odds on that now.

I think City v PSG would be an epic final.

Hibernia&Alba
10-12-2017, 06:55 PM

Do I not like that

Billy Whizz
10-12-2017, 07:26 PM
Bigger gap at the top of the Premier League, than the Premiership

Onceinawhile
10-12-2017, 10:10 PM
Bigger gap at the top of the Premier League, than the Premiership

Bigger gap than to 4th place in the one horse spfl. (8 points)

MWHIBBIES
10-12-2017, 10:15 PM
I think City v PSG would be an epic final.

El Cashico
The Abu derby

DavidDavidGray
10-12-2017, 10:16 PM
Hate them. Money club who can just buy their way to success. Great players though, just don’t like the club or the glory hunting aspect of the fan base that much

Lancs Harp
10-12-2017, 10:17 PM
Hate them. Money club who can just buy their way to success. Great players though, just don’t like the club or the glory hunting aspect of the fan base that much

City or PSG? :greengrin

DavidDavidGray
10-12-2017, 10:18 PM
City or PSG? :greengrin

Both, was referring to Man City but PSG are just as bad.

Hibernia&Alba
10-12-2017, 10:34 PM
Being reported there was a big stramash in the players area after the match, with bottles and punches thrown.

LustForLeith
11-12-2017, 06:29 AM
Being reported there was a big stramash in the players area after the match, with bottles and punches thrown.

Very much doubt Lukaku being involved as he wouid have missed

wpj
11-12-2017, 07:00 AM
Very much doubt Lukaku being involved as he wouid have missed

Jose had water and milk thrown over him allegedly. All he would have needed after that was a teabag!

Geo_1875
11-12-2017, 10:07 AM

That's a bit harsh on United.