PDA

View Full Version : Bartley and refs

hibsbollah
10-12-2017, 01:49 PM
Has there ever been a Hibs player that is more egregiously treated as Marvin? I've lost count of the amount of times he's been booted around by the opposition without sign of ref protection only for him to get booked at the first hard tackle he puts in.

Refs hate him. Why :dunno:

Ray_
10-12-2017, 01:52 PM
Has there ever been a Hibs player that is more egregiously treated as Marvin? I've lost count of the amount of times he's been booted around by the opposition without sign of ref protection only for him to get booked at the first hard tackle he puts in.

I could have kicked him for turning his back on the ball for celtic's second goal!

WeveGotMcginn
10-12-2017, 01:55 PM
I could have kicked him for turning his back on the ball for celtic's second goal!

Felt he should of took mcgregor out when they were on the break for the 2nd goal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tamig
10-12-2017, 02:00 PM
His booking today was deserved.

Joe6-2
10-12-2017, 02:02 PM
Felt he should of took mcgregor out when they were on the break for the 2nd goal

Should have taken! 😁

emerald green
10-12-2017, 02:04 PM
Bartley is a marked man with referees here, whereas Scott Brown gets away with murder every week.

SRHibs
10-12-2017, 02:06 PM
It’s just confirmation bias I think. The first couple of reds he got were shocking and there’s been a microscope over him since then. We seem to take a kicking all over the park.

cleanyman
10-12-2017, 02:08 PM
No need to dive in like he did.

hibbymick
10-12-2017, 02:15 PM
Interesting to see if lennon complains about the tackles Celtic were making.......like he did after the Hamilton match.

Joe6-2
10-12-2017, 02:16 PM
Interesting to see if lennon complains about the tackles Celtic were making.......like he did after the Hamilton match.

Nope, he didn’t

Cat Stanton
10-12-2017, 02:42 PM

"egregiously" - great word. You wouldn't find that on kickback. Further proof of why hibs.net is superior to other fans' forums (sorry, I mean fora)...

Onion
10-12-2017, 03:03 PM

:top marks He simply HAD to bring him down, just as McGinn did in the closing minutes. Should have taken one for the team. Marv had a poor game.

hibsbollah
10-12-2017, 03:04 PM
"egregiously" - great word. You wouldn't find that on kickback. Further proof of why hibs.net is superior to other fans' forums (sorry, I mean fora)...

Don't worry, fora and forums are interchangeable, the grammar police are off your back:wink:

hibbysam
10-12-2017, 03:35 PM
More to the point, how the **** did that big lank at the back for them not get a second booking for his lunge on Dylan? You’ll never see a more straight forward booking.

Eyrie
10-12-2017, 03:44 PM
More to the point, how the **** did that big lank at the back for them not get a second booking for his lunge on Dylan? You’ll never see a more straight forward booking.

Boyata plays for Celtc :rolleyes:

inglisavhibs
10-12-2017, 08:59 PM
:top marks He simply HAD to bring him down, just as McGinn did in the closing minutes. Should have taken one for the team. Marv had a poor game.
He found the game too quick for him today and wasn't nearly as effective as he normally is. Hope he isn't injured though.

hibbysam
10-12-2017, 09:18 PM

Lennon gave him a rollicking about it when they were celebrating. Bartley was looking as if to say ‘I couldn’t have done anything tbere’ But it’s one of those you learn from and just take the booking on half way.