PDA

View Full Version : give us something to warm us up

telford hibbee
10-12-2017, 08:56 AM
just looked out the window this morning and everything is white. so its going to be baltic for this afternoons game.(who would have thought cold in december) so all you hibees that are going get yourselves wrapped and as for the players i have thought that we could be the team to end septics unbeaten run so please please give us the opportunity to sing and dance so we bont freeze our hee haws off.
ggtth:flag:

SChibs
10-12-2017, 09:00 AM
-6 I'm hearing.

iwasthere1972
10-12-2017, 09:02 AM
Saw a hot water bottle being handed around on Match of the Day last night and that was the players in the stand. Chelsea players I think. Big girls blouses. :greengrin

iwasthere1972
10-12-2017, 09:04 AM
just looked out the window this morning and everything is white. so its going to be baltic for this afternoons game.(who would have thought cold in december) so all you hibees that are going get yourselves wrapped and as for the players i have thought that we could be the team to end septics unbeaten run so please please give us the opportunity to sing and dance so we bont freeze our hee haws off.
ggtth:flag:

Hot water in the gents toilets would help. No wonder 90 per cent of guys don't bother washing their hands after having a pee. I'm with the 10 per cent. Bloody freezing water.

Keith_M
10-12-2017, 09:09 AM
Hot water in the gents toilets would help. No wonder 90 per cent of guys don't bother washing their hands after having a pee. I'm with the 10 per cent. Bloody freezing water.

Don't be such a wuss!

iwasthere1972
10-12-2017, 09:16 AM
Don't be such a wuss!

:greengrin I know and there's me having a go at the hot water bottle guys. Pot and kettle. :agree:

Billy Whizz
10-12-2017, 10:15 AM

And they open the bloody doors to let the smokers out, and more cold air blows in