PDA

View Full Version : Lennon on BT sport build up to game

andybev1
08-12-2017, 06:02 PM
Laughing his ass off at sutton saying that rangers should be called 'the people's front of Judea, they are rudderless'. Not sure he was talking about the name change farce when he said that about the PFJ but I think there will be a lot of pissed of huns.

Lancs Harp
08-12-2017, 06:06 PM
Laughing his ass off at sutton saying that rangers should be called 'the people's front of Judea, they are rudderless'. Not sure he was talking about the name change farce when he said that about the PFJ but I think there will be a lot of pissed of huns.

They live in a permanent state of being pissed off, its part of their make up, a badge of honour even.

Mr White
08-12-2017, 06:15 PM

Chris Sutton must be CR Smiths best customer at the rate he rips into the huns. There goes a man who doesn't give a **** if his windows need reglazed :greengrin

Zazu62
08-12-2017, 06:23 PM
Craigan is a massive pain in the erse

andybev1
08-12-2017, 06:26 PM

So is sutton, always trying to be controversial and wind ppl up. (not including the above) :)

we are hibs
08-12-2017, 06:30 PM
So is sutton, always trying to be controversial and wind ppl up. (not including the above) :)

Sutton says a lot of things that are spot on, but he gets on my tits too with the way he talks over people and doesn't give people a chance to answer.

murray26
08-12-2017, 06:37 PM
If he’s pissing off the Huns he’s fine by me👍

Nicho87
08-12-2017, 06:38 PM
Am I the only one who like Sutton. Too honest and I love it.

brog
08-12-2017, 06:46 PM
Great Concomitant banner from the Sheep fans. Class!

Johnny Clash
08-12-2017, 06:47 PM

You’re not mate. He’s cool. Doesn’t take himself too seriously either. A good wind up merchant for sure!

ACLeith
08-12-2017, 06:48 PM

Just switched on and that was the first thing I saw. LOL moment 👍

Hibernia&Alba
08-12-2017, 06:48 PM

Really? :lolrangers:

Del Boy
08-12-2017, 06:49 PM
Just switched on and that was the first thing I saw. LOL moment 👍

That was class

What were the Aberdeen fans singing for first couple minutes?

California-Hibs
08-12-2017, 07:17 PM

Nope, I like him too, he’s top viewing and brings an edge!

andybev1
08-12-2017, 07:22 PM
Is gary Makay Stevens injured? not seen him play recently. I think he would be a great fit for Hibs btw, some great touches of flair.

Northernhibee
08-12-2017, 07:25 PM
That was class

"I Will Always Love Ewe"

WoreTheGreen
08-12-2017, 07:27 PM
Is gary Makay Stevens injured? not seen him play recently. I think he would be a great fit for Hibs btw, some great touches of flair.

Lost his arm bands

Smartie
08-12-2017, 07:35 PM
That was class

Chirpy chirpy sheep sheep?

I lamb the walrus?

WoreTheGreen
08-12-2017, 07:42 PM
Chirpy chirpy sheep sheep?

I lamb the walrus?

The adverts at half time adopt a polar bear. Why not a adopt a wee cudly hun bear buckie diet and a shellsuit

Mr White
08-12-2017, 07:42 PM
That was class

Sounded like "Derek McInnes is staying" to the tune of 7 nation army.

Iggy Pope
08-12-2017, 07:45 PM

Craigan had a dig at refs. Sutton asked him to name names. Craigan shut it.

Del Boy
08-12-2017, 07:47 PM
It was something like...

I wish it could be Christmas every day, when the Huns come calling but Mcinnes chose to stay

andybev1
08-12-2017, 07:53 PM
**** off 0-1

bad goal to lose

Nakedmanoncrack
08-12-2017, 09:27 PM

Can't stand the hun apologist.

SteveHFC
08-12-2017, 09:30 PM
Nope, I like him too, he’s top viewing and brings an edge!

This.

-Jonesy-
08-12-2017, 09:32 PM
Sutton goes on like he's never ever ever made a mistake ever...top him troll mind

SteveHFC
08-12-2017, 09:36 PM
Sutton goes on like he's never ever ever made a mistake ever...top him troll mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4sQdWndQAw

jgl07
08-12-2017, 10:00 PM
"I Will Always Love Ewe"

The old Rolling Stones classic: Hey McLeod get off of my Ewe!

vuefrom1875
08-12-2017, 11:29 PM

He's a hun... No surprise there.... Hates anything GREEN 😀

Aaron
08-12-2017, 11:40 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnA4AQn25YQ&feature=youtu.be

stoneyburn hibs
08-12-2017, 11:53 PM
Sutton is walloper, Mr controversial. It's so predictable from him now. Let's here his thoughts on Sunday when we stick it up the tribute act.

Firestarter
09-12-2017, 12:05 AM

Sutton was a backing in, through himself to the ground get away with it cheating kanoute. He's a very good pundit though and I'm glad he's a pundit in our game, same as Mikey Stewart who I personally get on with, his opinion of us he's a dickhead about because of the way he left in comparison to the normal crew. It might go against the grain too but Kris Boyd will end up a brilliant pundit. He's a hun, not fat, but Chris (to wind him up if he's reading this) is the Scottish version of Carra' that they sound not the most articulate but they know football.

SouthMoroccoStu
09-12-2017, 04:14 AM
If he’s pissing off the Huns he’s fine by me👍

Christmas is a time to be kind to those less fortunate

Except the Huns because **** them

Spike Mandela
09-12-2017, 06:43 AM
Much prefer watching BT Sport coverage of Scottish football especially the straight talking of Sutton and Michael Stewart. Seems like a fresh approach to covering our game and discussing all the controversial aspects in this fashion makes it more interesting than listening to the usual ‘sit on the fence’ bores of the BBC and Sky.

Only disappointment is they brought in wee sneaky, Sevco apologist McCoist who is straight out of old school succulent lamb punditry but at least it’s funny watching him seethe when Sutton goes on a rant.

CorrieHibs
09-12-2017, 07:01 AM
Did Lennon say he would take the Rangers job if offered? Was it him taking the piss?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/would-taken-rangers-job-derek-11662779

hibsbollah
09-12-2017, 07:01 AM
The problem isn't Sutton, it's the thin skinned idiots like Levein and Craigan and McCoist who can't handle the truth, probably because they've become used to an easy life under years of 'succulent lamb' journalism.

Craigans reaction is hilarious. Self-righteousness right out of the Traynor school of how to be a dick.

bingo70
09-12-2017, 07:16 AM
Did Lennon say he would take the Rangers job if offered? Was it him taking the piss?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/would-taken-rangers-job-derek-11662779

There’s a difference between him saying he’d accept the offer if he was Derek Mcinnes to him saying he was offered the job he’d accept.

He obviously knows the Rangers job will never be one for him but he can still recognise it’s a very good job for someone who is prepared to turn a blind eye to their bigotry.

DH1875
09-12-2017, 07:26 AM
There’s a difference between him saying he’d accept the offer if he was Derek Mcinnes to him saying he was offered the job he’d accept.

He obviously knows the Rangers job will never be one for him but he can still recognise it’s a very good job for someone who is prepared to turn a blind eye to their bigotry.

When he was on for the Dundee game I'm sure they asked him about the rangers job and after pissing himself laughing he came out with something like; they've got no money so they couldn't afford him :greengrin

Dashing Bob S
09-12-2017, 07:49 AM
The problem isn't Sutton, it's the thin skinned idiots like Levein and Craigan and McCoist who can't handle the truth, probably because they've become used to an easy life under years of 'succulent lamb' journalism.

Craigans reaction is hilarious. Self-righteousness right out of the Traynor school of how to be a dick.

This. Our pandering to a sectarian OF status quo has warped our game at all levels. In punditry it manifests itself in the elevation of petulant, sweetie-wife no-marks to a level of supposed 'expertise'. These guys, for TV purposes, have the same voice and are essentially the same person, and have been down the decades. Hard to imagine another environment where shabby mediocrity flourishes so spectacularly.