PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: TICKET INFO | HEARTS AWAY

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Danderhall Hibs
13-12-2017, 02:20 PM
They're probably working at over capacity. They do a tremendous job I think. Suggesting other less important things could wait is interesting, I wonder what aspect of the job they do could be delayed?

No idea mate - Blackpool seems to know though. I was thinking about automating processes and systems to help.

green day
13-12-2017, 02:22 PM
But if you award points for games with restricted numbers of tickets the same people get to maximum points and others are unable to catch up.

Correct, and - having spoken to an ex colleague jambo who went home and away - some of them get tickets for matches they dont want to attend, simply in order to stay at the top of the points list so they are guaranteed a ticket for high demand, limited ticket matches - e.g Ibrox, Parkhead.

Thats not made up, its straight from a maroon balloons mouth

Barney McGrew
13-12-2017, 02:23 PM
I have to say as well , its about time our board fought harder for more tickets for parkhead and ibrox than the pathetic allocations we currently receive. This would go a long way to help sort out a major ticketing headache for 4 of the 6 games there is a big problem.

We give the old firm 3800 tickets, we should be taking an allocation of 2500 for these games and nothing less

Up until very recently, we've often not sold our full allocation. I would guess that they would only give us more on the proviso that we paid for them all so we could end up out of pocket if we didn't shift the whole lot.

That's a big gamble.

southfieldhibby
13-12-2017, 02:24 PM
No idea mate - Blackpool seems to know though. I was thinking about automating processes and systems to help.

Indeed.

Maybe dealing with Rangers at home or Aberdeen away or RC at home should be put to one side? Or the general admin day to day running of a fairly large operation dealing with requests from a % of 12,000 clients could be ignored for a wee while. I bet that would go down well.

marinello59
13-12-2017, 02:24 PM
So art the end of the 'shambolic' ticket sale 3500 Hibs fans have tickets for Tynecastle including the 350 AST holders who are the bulk of those who go to every game. Of the other few hundred who attend a significant share of away games it's a fair bet that a lot of us who wanted to go to the game did manage to secure a ticket. So we are talking about how many fans who feel they were entitled to a ticket ahead of other people not getting one? It's certainly not the huge number of fans missing out that some seem to be implying.
All 13000 season ticket holders had a chance of getting a ticket. With demand as it is right now some of us will lose out. All the shouting about the unfairness of it all ain't gonna change that no matter what the system is. And for the vast majority of fans the fairest system is the one that suits their own cicumstances, the club simply can't win.

CentreLine
13-12-2017, 02:25 PM
If ‘Since1875’ are down the front behind the goals at the Derby then it’s clear that they are getting tickets in another way other than AST. Club confirmed that AST holders are all in the upper section.

Also, the fact ELHSC haven’t came on and advised how they could tell members before tickets went on sale if they are unsuccessful through the supporters club lends itself to a strong argument that there is a special arrangement ongoing. Unless they are psychic and can tell the future?

If you have faith in those arguments then that is compelling evidence indeed.
It does seem a little spurious for me and certainly does not justify such firm finger pointing.

Leith Green
13-12-2017, 02:29 PM
Up until very recently, we've often not sold our full allocation. I would guess that they would only give us more on the proviso that we paid for them all so we could end up out of pocket if we didn't shift the whole lot.

That's a big gamble.

We as a club need to move with the times.. All businesses need to forecast , this really isn't that different. We have 13k plus season tickets now , demand for these games is greater and the club need to do their best to supply the demand. No point looking at when we were averaging 10k to predict demand for when we are almost doubling our average season tickets. Its all relative , if ur season tickets are up 50 per cent on a previous date then u ll probs find ur average attendance will hit the same level as will demand for away tickets

Leith Green
13-12-2017, 02:31 PM
Correct, and - having spoken to an ex colleague jambo who went home and away - some of them get tickets for matches they dont want to attend, simply in order to stay at the top of the points list so they are guaranteed a ticket for high demand, limited ticket matches - e.g Ibrox, Parkhead.

In reality how many people do you really think are doing that? Id guess they would be few and far between.

Leith Green
13-12-2017, 02:32 PM

And its not really different from buying a season ticket and not going to ten games , yet logging on and getting a ticket for tynecastle.

Leith Green
13-12-2017, 02:35 PM
So art the end of the 'shambolic' ticket sale 3500 Hibs fans have tickets for Tynecastle including the 350 AST holders who are the bulk of those who go to every game. Of the other few hundred who attend a significant share of away games it's a fair bet that a lot of us who wanted to go to the game did manage to secure a ticket. So we are talking about how many fans who feel they were entitled to a ticket ahead of other people not getting one? It's certainly not the huge number of fans missing out that some seem to be implying.
All 13000 season ticket holders had a chance of getting a ticket. With demand as it is right now some of us will lose out. All the shouting about the unfairness of it all ain't gonna change that no matter what the system is. And for the vast majority of fans the fairest system is the one that suits their own cicumstances, the club simply can't win.

How come clubs up and down the country dont have this fiasco?

Albanian Hibs
13-12-2017, 02:43 PM

Maybe they do??

marinello59
13-12-2017, 02:43 PM

Fiasco is your description, not mine.

green day
13-12-2017, 02:45 PM
In reality how many people do you really think are doing that? Id guess they would be few and far between.

I was replying to someone who suggested that the Hearts system allows people to get to the "top of the tree" points-wise, and by staying there they pull the ladder up behind them.

I was confirming that was entirely true, and I know that because I used to work with a guy who went to every game in order to protect his position.

How many do it? I dunno thats not the question that was asked but I do know it happens.

Leith Green
13-12-2017, 02:58 PM
I was replying to someone who suggested that the Hearts system allows people to get to the "top of the tree" points-wise, and by staying there they pull the ladder up behind them.

I was confirming that was entirely true, and I know that because I used to work with a guy who went to every game in order to protect his position.

How many do it? I dunno thats not the question that was asked but I do know it happens.

But how is that any different to buying into an away season ticket and cherry picking the games you attend?

Leith Green
13-12-2017, 03:00 PM
Fiasco is your description, not mine.

This whole episode is a fiasco im affraid.

Leith Green
13-12-2017, 03:00 PM
Maybe they do??

But they dont. They have a system in place that works and awards fans attendance.

HibeeHibernian4
13-12-2017, 03:01 PM

They (and us for that matter) don't sell their allocation for Parkhead or Ibrox that much at all. We used to be lucky to take 500 through, and it will revert back to this at some point in the future I'm sure.

green day
13-12-2017, 03:09 PM
But how is that any different to buying into an away season ticket and cherry picking the games you attend?

Its not from that perspective, but they allocate points for these matches which means that the guy I was talking about never has to worry about getting a ticket for any match - his points total mean he always gets one regardless of demand and never has to go into a lottery.

So, in that respect its kind of like being in the ELHSC :greengrin

Leith Green
13-12-2017, 03:13 PM
Its not from that perspective, but they allocate points for these matches which means that the guy I was talking about never has to worry about getting a ticket for any match - his points total mean he always gets one regardless of demand and never has to go into a lottery.

So, in that respect its kind of like being in the ELHSC :greengrin

Lol , or an away season ticket holder ...

CentreLine
13-12-2017, 03:19 PM
What happened to the imaginary hahahahearts fan that got two tickets for the Hibs end and “sold them for a fortune” 🙄

Geo_1875
13-12-2017, 03:20 PM
But they dont. They have a system in place that works and awards fans attendance.

But they don't. They have a system that rewards fans purchasing away tickets. They don't have to attend to get the points.

Leith Green
13-12-2017, 03:22 PM
But they don't. They have a system that rewards fans purchasing away tickets. They don't have to attend to get the points.

The exact same as an away season ticket though isnt it?

Leith Green
13-12-2017, 03:26 PM

Lets be honest , unless you start to put a tracker on fans then all that can be monitored is the purchasing of tickets. A loyalty points scheme is a system thaw works all over the uk , so why not hibs and how is it any worse than an away seaon ticket scheme that is capped if i remember correctly

wookie70
In reality how many people do you really think are doing that? Id guess they would be few and far between. and how is it different for home season ticket holders not attending home games.

Geo_1875
The exact same as an away season ticket though isnt it?

No.

With a points system you can opt to not buy a ticket and lose your place in the queue.

With an away season ticket Hibs take your money and send you a ticket (or you collect it). You don't have an opt out short of closing your bank account.

Geo_1875
13-12-2017, 03:29 PM
Lets be honest , unless you start to put a tracker on fans then all that can be monitored is the purchasing of tickets. A loyalty points scheme is a system thaw works all over the uk , so why not hibs and how is it any worse than an away seaon ticket scheme that is capped if i remember correctly

The "Loyalty" points scheme is used all over the country and you can bet that every clubs fan forum has a thread like this one.

SChibs
13-12-2017, 03:30 PM
Max 6 times a season... I’m more than sure they could have volunteers or pull in extra staff for those occasions. Regardless of how we manage them there is going to be admin.

All you need to do is have a page online that you need to fill out if you want to be in the ballot. Rather than opting out then people opt in

Leith Green
13-12-2017, 03:31 PM
and how is it different for home season ticket holders not attending home games.

Im not saying it is ?

Leith Green
13-12-2017, 03:35 PM
No.

With a points system you can opt to not buy a ticket and lose your place in the queue.

With an away season ticket Hibs take your money and send you a ticket (or you collect it). You don't have an opt out short of closing your bank account.

Which is a fairer solution? Surely if fans dont buy tickets and are over taken on loyalty points because someone else does buy tickets then thats fair? What isnt fair on a lot of fans is the ones who cannot commit to an away season ticket yet stil attend a high percentage of away games , there is literally no middle ground here

marinello59
13-12-2017, 03:38 PM
This whole episode is a fiasco im affraid.

In your opinion.

Leith Green
13-12-2017, 03:41 PM
The "Loyalty" points scheme is used all over the country and you can bet that every clubs fan forum has a thread like this one.

Sorry but thats just utter rubbish and a lot of people missing the point here. Yesterday saw every Hibs season ticket holder who wanted a ticket going online at the same time as each other and battling it out to get tickets , at a set time..

With loyalty points the club can set the cut off point for supply and demand and it works down the ladder , that means that there is no need for what happened yesterday its a tried and tested method used up and down the country , yet some on here make it out to be difficult.

Albanian Hibs

Name them then?

hibbysam
In your opinion.

So you don’t feel people having a first come first serve system, that kicks people out of the queue when they have tickets ready to be paid for, that freezes and kicks people to the back of the queue, that barely lets anyone through on the phone nd when you finally get through they tell you it’s sold out, even when it’s not, and having people queuing from 4pm the day before walk up sales starts is not a ‘fiasco’? Mental.

Albanian Hibs
13-12-2017, 03:42 PM
So you don’t feel people having a first come first serve system, that kicks people out of the queue when they have tickets ready to be paid for, that freezes and kicks people to the back of the queue, that barely lets anyone through on the phone nd when you finally get through they tell you it’s sold out, even when it’s not, and having people queuing from 4pm the day before walk up sales starts is not a ‘fiasco’? Mental.

Maybe he has his ticket and doesnt give a **** about anyone else??

Leith Green
13-12-2017, 03:43 PM
In your opinion.

And quite a lot of others on this site , on social media , and accross the different levels of people who I know and have spoken to since.

marinello59
13-12-2017, 03:51 PM

How many people were kicked out when they had tickets to be paid for?
3500 tickets sold, all AST holders sorted so that’s the bulk of those who go to every game. That’s far from a fiasco. The bottom line is with 13000 ST holders a lot of people were going to be disappointed no matter how the tickets were distributed.
There were problems caused by the huge demand but that’s part of the cost of success. It will be OK once we are pish again. :greengrin

Leith Green
13-12-2017, 03:54 PM
Name them then?

Wow ... Some people really not going to accept that this is the case.

Okay here are some for you:

Chelsea
Man city
Liverpool
Spurs
Newcastle
Hearts

There are plenty more that use this system with no problem.

So can you name the clubs who use loyalty points and are having problems then?

Hibernian Verse
13-12-2017, 03:57 PM
Do you have to be a home season ticket holder to get an away season ticket?

Another side issue is being able to purchase 10 at a time. This needs to be reduced.

I got 2 tickets but I absolutely do not agree with how they were distributed. Much preferred when I knew I could get a ticket easily due to loyalty points.

I do, though, understand why Leanne is against it. It would affect season ticket sales as new holders wouldn't stand a chance of getting tickets for big away games.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

davhibby
13-12-2017, 03:58 PM

Chelsea
Man city
Liverpool
Spurs
Newcastle
Hearts

Celtic, Hearts and Aberdeen are the three big teams in Scotland that manage to run one well in Scotland. It's not a difficult system to implement

Danderhall Hibs
13-12-2017, 03:59 PM
Do you have to be a home season ticket holder to get an away season ticket?

from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yes.

Leith Green
13-12-2017, 03:59 PM
How many people were kicked out when they had tickets to be paid for?
3500 tickets sold, all AST holders sorted so that’s the bulk of those who go to every game. That’s far from a fiasco. The bottom line is with 13000 ST holders a lot of people were going to be disappointed no matter how the tickets were distributed.
There were problems caused by the huge demand but that’s part of the cost of success. It will be OK once we are pish again. :greengrin

So basically we have a system that works for 300 of our fans?

marinello59
13-12-2017, 04:01 PM
So basically we have a system that works for 300 of our fans?

No.
It worked for 3500 fans.

Leith Green
13-12-2017, 04:05 PM
No.
It worked for 3500 fans.

No it looks after 300 who buy into a scheme at the start of the season . What is there to look out for a fan who goes to 90 per cent of the away games but cant get a ticket yesterday for folk who dont normally go to away games?

Geo_1875
13-12-2017, 04:11 PM
no it looks after 300 who buy into a scheme at the start of the season . what is there to look out for a fan who goes to 90 per cent of the away games but cant get a ticket yesterday for folk who dont normally go to away games?

an away season ticket.

Leith Green
13-12-2017, 04:14 PM
an away season ticket.

No thats 100 per cent

marinello59
13-12-2017, 04:18 PM
No it looks after 300 who buy into a scheme at the start of the season . What is there to look out for a fan who goes to 90 per cent of the away games but cant get a ticket yesterday for folk who dont normally go to away games?

So a fiasco is a system that doesn’t conform to your view of how tickets should be distributed?
It worked for 3500 people, all of whom are season ticket holders and entitled to the chance of a ticket. It worked for them. You can feel aggrieved because you feel you are more worthy of a ticket but that doesn’t mean the whole thing was a ‘fiasco.’

Geo_1875
13-12-2017, 04:20 PM
No thats 100 per cent

No. That's buying 100% not attending 100%. If it's maximum loyalty points you're after, at any club, that's what you have to do.

Hibernia&Alba
13-12-2017, 04:21 PM
So a fiasco is a system that doesn’t conform to your view of how tickets should be distributed?
It worked for 3500 people, all of whom are season ticket holders and entitled to the chance of a ticket. It worked for them. You can feel aggrieved because you feel you are more worthy of a ticket but that doesn’t mean the whole thing was a ‘fiasco.’

It may have worked for them, but that doesn't mean it's working as well as it should. There are people on this thread, for example, who go to numerous/most away games but couldn't get a ticket for Tynecastle e.g. Pretty Boy and Albanian Hibs. and there will be plenty of others. Fair's fair, let's ensure those who give the team most backing when tickets are freely available also get the chance to go along when there is huge demand.

hibbysam
13-12-2017, 04:23 PM
No. That's buying 100% not attending 100%. If it's maximum loyalty points you're after, at any club, that's what you have to do.

Why would you buy a ticket for two games your not able to attend? Especially, like previous examples you may have a kid, so end up paying £75+ for two games your not going to, just to guarantee a Hearts ticket? If that’s the way the club want to go then we’re actually rewarding those with the deepest pockets rather than those who make the majority of games.

Leith Green
13-12-2017, 04:28 PM

I got a ticket yesterday. Just because 3500 people got a ticket it doesn’t necessarily mean the system works ir worked for them. A bit of flawed logic in that assumption

wookie70
13-12-2017, 04:30 PM
I got a ticket yesterday. Just because 3500 people got a ticket it doesn’t necessarily mean the system works ir worked for them. A bit of flawed logic in that assumption
I got a ticket and think it was a fiasco.

Leith Green
13-12-2017, 04:31 PM

So what do u suggest then , fit trackers onto supporters to prove attendance? It can only ever be related to the purchasing.

marinello59
13-12-2017, 04:31 PM
It may have worked for them, but that doesn't mean it's working as well as it should. There are people on this thread, for example, who go to numerous/most away games but couldn't get a ticket for Tynecastle e.g. Pretty Boy and Albanian Hibs. and there will be plenty of others. Fair's fair, let's ensure those who give the team most backing when tickets are freely available also get the chance to go along when there is huge demand.

It still doesn’t make it a fiasco whic is my point.
I missed out on Celtic Park. It’s the first game I have wanted to go to for about ten years that I couldn’t get a ticket for. Under the old loyalty points scheme I would probably have been sorted. Fiasco? No, I was just unlucky.

Leith Green
13-12-2017, 04:32 PM
I got a ticket and think it was a fiasco.

Exactly

Hibernia&Alba
13-12-2017, 04:34 PM
I missed out on Celtic Park. It’s the first game I have wanted to go to for about ten years that I couldn’t get a ticket for. Under the old loyalty points scheme I would probably have been sorted. Fiasco? No, I was just unlucky.

Aye, but it really shouldn't have to come to down to luck for those who travel all over the country; that's only fair.

Leith Green
13-12-2017, 04:36 PM
The fact of the matter is that we have a system that groups supporters into one of two categories, one is 300 strong the other is 13000 strong. I appreciate that we all see and think differently, but come on now ... This should and could be so muche better and easier

Leith Green
13-12-2017, 04:39 PM
[QUOTE=marinello59;5245896]It still doesn’t make it a fiasco whic is my point.
I missed out on Celtic Park. It’s the first game I have wanted to go to for about ten years that I couldn’t get a ticket for. Under the old loyalty points scheme I would probably have been sorted. Fiasco? No, I was just unlucky.[/QUOTE

Wether or not you got a ticket doesn’t determine wether it was a fiasco or not.

Danderhall Hibs
13-12-2017, 04:40 PM
So what do u suggest then , fit trackers onto supporters to prove attendance? It can only ever be related to the purchasing.

The Scotland supporters club started asking for id and you had to collect from a hotel in the country the game was being played. Folk were buying tickets for all the games even if not going to guarantee they’d get a ticket for Wembley or whatever.

marinello59
13-12-2017, 04:42 PM
[QUOTE=marinello59;5245896]

Wether or not you got a ticket doesn’t determine wether it was a fiasco or not.

I didn’t say it did. That appears to be your criteria, not mine.

Leith Green
13-12-2017, 04:48 PM
[QUOTE=Leith Green;5245903]

I didn’t say it did. That appears to be your criteria, not mine.

I already stated that i got a ticket. My criteria is that its a bloody stupid way of selling tickets for away matches. Quite simple really? This can be managed in a way where the vast majority know wether or not they are entitled to get a ticket before trying for 2 hours jamming the systems

Hibernian Verse
13-12-2017, 04:55 PM
Why would you buy a ticket for two games your not able to attend? Especially, like previous examples you may have a kid, so end up paying £75+ for two games your not going to, just to guarantee a Hearts ticket? If that’s the way the club want to go then we’re actually rewarding those with the deepest pockets rather than those who make the majority of games.Well we do live in a capitalist economy.

This thread is right up Corbyns street maybe he can put something in his manifesto and get Leann to change it.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

JIm
13-12-2017, 05:04 PM
Why would you buy a ticket for two games your not able to attend? Especially, like previous examples you may have a kid, so end up paying £75+ for two games your not going to, just to guarantee a Hearts ticket? If that’s the way the club want to go then we’re actually rewarding those with the deepest pockets rather than those who make the majority of games.

You can never cover every single avenue, where there are rules in place someone will always want to find a way around them. What is apparent from this thread though is that there are MANY good ways that the club could re-introduce the scheme and cover the majority of issues mentioned.

Also clear to see that the vast majority (certainly those that use the forum) appear to want to see an re-introduction of this. There will always be a few that don't, but the club cannot continue to ignore this matter the way they are. If fans continue to put enough pressure on club in the right way they won't have a choice but to look at it.

H18 SFR
13-12-2017, 05:21 PM
It's clear that the vast majority want to see some kind of meaningful and methodical system in place for tickets for these games, no matter how much LD doesn't want this, she's going to have to bite the bullet and implement it. The fans reps must surely get the picture.

wookie70
13-12-2017, 05:34 PM
It's clear that the vast majority want to see some kind of meaningful and methodical system in place for tickets for these games, no matter how much LD doesn't want this, she's going to have to bite the bullet and implement it. The fans reps must surely get the picture.

Or say I'm boss, I'm right and I don't care what you think more commonly known as the current position.

Geo_1875
14-12-2017, 10:56 AM
We didn't have a points system, then we did, now we don't.

In all 3 scenarios there are a group of unhappy fans.

Strangely enough there are some people who are never happy.

Iggy Pope
14-12-2017, 11:03 AM

Wee bit like a lottery then? That's what it has become.

Albanian Hibs
14-12-2017, 11:56 AM

Did you get tickets S?

Edinburgh Green
14-12-2017, 12:35 PM

At least with a lottery you know its completely random.

With that shambles, it was a queue system that for some unknown reason allows people that entered the queue after you to get in before you.

I had a friend get 2 tickets log out then log back in and buy another 2 while myself and others were in the 'queue'

Hiber-nation
14-12-2017, 12:43 PM

With that shambles, it was a queue system that for some unknown reason allows people that entered the queue after you to get in before you.

I had a friend get 2 tickets log out then log back in and buy another 2 while myself and others were in the 'queue'

Same here, and I have "superfast" broadband, he had a dodgy work connection. Disnae make sense.

Andy.1875
14-12-2017, 01:54 PM

Chelsea
Man city
Liverpool
Spurs
Newcastle
Hearts

Newcastle use an away season ticket scheme.

Skol
14-12-2017, 06:42 PM

That actually also sounds like it was as random as a ballot

3pm
14-12-2017, 06:50 PM
Speaking to someone at the game last night, his mate got 8 off a FORMER player.

Shambles.

Kojock
14-12-2017, 07:11 PM

Shambles.

One of the questions I want answered is, How many tickets were available for online sales.

Mikey
15-12-2017, 01:59 PM
Tickets are now available for collection.

Hermit Crab
15-12-2017, 02:24 PM
One of the questions I want answered is, How many tickets were available for online sales.

By the time tickets were creamed off the top by players, staff and associates you'd be lucky if there was 2000 on sale the ST holders

Nakedmanoncrack
15-12-2017, 03:34 PM

Agreed, I was on three devices, it was the one I tried last which actually got me in , despite the other two being well ahead on the 'clock' thing until being overtaken.

marinello59
15-12-2017, 03:55 PM
Agreed, I was on three devices, it was the one I tried last which actually got me in , despite the other two being well ahead on the 'clock' thing until being overtaken.

If everybody had just stuck to one device the queue would not have been as big a problem and the system would probably have coped much better. Just a thought.
That’s not a dig at you by the way. :greengrin

grammyb111
15-12-2017, 04:35 PM
I got the tickets I was after but still think it is a broken system. In the one season of loyalty points we were high enough to get away tickets for Tynie in 2016, but I wouldn't have been high enough to get into the Rangers away bracket for example. Even though through the reintroduction of a loyalty system would mean that I would have only a small chance of tickets to Ibrox (I tried and failed for them and Celtic away tickets) I still think it is a step forward. Me and my missus were both logged on trying to get tickets on Wednesday, eventually she got through (she had logged in after me) then on payment was booted out. I was still waiting in the queue and still hadn't got in by the time she got back in and after lots of "no tickets were found in that section" messages trying all the seating options (which is daft having imo) suddenly got two together. Just appears to be totally random. If they really think that loyalty points should not be used then an 'opt in' lottery is a much better system with a hell of a lot less frustration.

silverhibee
15-12-2017, 04:42 PM

Shambles.

If it's who I'm thinking of then he seems to always have plenty tickets for these type of games.

The Modfather
16-12-2017, 10:59 PM
Have the questions around tickets and season ticket sales been kicked into the long grass then? Or have I missed a thread?

wookie70
16-12-2017, 11:19 PM
After spending 40 quid and the best part of the day watching my team not try a leg I think it was as graphic a reason as any why some sort of ticket priority scheme is needed. So much effort for so little reward.

marinello59
17-12-2017, 06:03 AM
After spending 40 quid and the best part of the day watching my team not try a leg I think it was as graphic a reason as any why some sort of ticket priority scheme is needed. So much effort for so little reward.

Good point. Everybody that endured the misery of yesterday’s game should be automatically put to the end of any future ticketing queue to save them from further suffering.

Baldy Foghorn
17-12-2017, 07:35 AM
Good point. Everybody that endured the misery of yesterday’s game should be automatically put to the end of any future ticketing queue to save them from further suffering.

:faf::faf: