PDA

View Full Version : Michael Stewart Sportsound tonight

JohnMcM
07-12-2017, 06:25 PM
He said, referring to the Dereck McInnes saga (to the best of my recollection) "Too many people have a myopic view of football in Scotland. It is more than Celtic and The Rangers".

Well said Mickey, I don't always agree with you, but on that point, I stand beside you.

:flag:

Del Boy
07-12-2017, 06:29 PM
Polar opposite of Kris Boyd. Must be embarrassing for Killie fans hearing that fat mess constantly salivating over rangers.

JimBHibees
07-12-2017, 06:31 PM
He said, referring to the Dereck McInnes saga (to the best of my recollection) "Too many people have a myopic view of football in Scotland. It is more than Celtic and The Rangers".

Well said Mickey, I don't always agree with you, but on that point, I stand beside you.

Great point by Stewart.

beensaidbefore
07-12-2017, 06:35 PM

Did he call them The Rangers?😂😂😂

Sir David Gray
07-12-2017, 06:38 PM

I'm going to guess that was a bit of creative licence on the OP's part. :greengrin

JohnMcM
07-12-2017, 06:40 PM

Not convinced to be honest. Maybe just my subconcious mind in overdrive.:wink:

mjhibby
07-12-2017, 08:52 PM
Polar opposite of Kris Boyd. Must be embarrassing for Killie fans hearing that fat mess constantly salivating over rangers.

He was utterly embarrassing tonight. He just opens his mouth. Best gem was only Michael stewart said he might turn them down. They all just assumed he would take it. Got very heated only because fatty Boyd knew he was wrong.

LaMotta
07-12-2017, 09:00 PM

Think Mikey has swallowed a dictionary recently :greengrin

hibbydog
07-12-2017, 09:22 PM

Totally.

If I were a Killie fan I’d be jumping up and down. Their fat, past-his-best striker is always on the radio/ telly/ in the papers telling anyone that will listen all about his former club. I can understand he’s trying to get himself a media career, but he’s not witty or articulate enough to make anyone want to listen.

If Steve Clarke’s got any sense he’ll put a stop to it and tell the fat lump to concentrate on Kilmarnock.

Toe curling.

pacorosssco
07-12-2017, 09:25 PM
It should be a association issue. Conflict of interest but so should many other things.

Viva_Palmeiras
07-12-2017, 09:33 PM
It should be a association issue. Conflict of interest but so should many other things.

What about agents employed as pundits ?

Babyshamble
07-12-2017, 09:44 PM
Good pundit.kris Boyd was on sportsound also.was pretty much ridiculed on all his points.tin hat on here,but thought Derek Ferguson spoke a lot of sense as well.

keep the faith
07-12-2017, 09:47 PM
Would love to know Steve Clarke's view on Boyd. His "Mr Rangers" act while slating our national team is disgraceful coming from a current "pro".

SouthMoroccoStu
08-12-2017, 04:41 AM
Boyd knows being “Mr The Rangers” is the quickest way to get a full time gig in the Scottish sport media

And sadly he’s right

Jones28
08-12-2017, 06:59 AM
Good pundit.kris Boyd was on sportsound also.was pretty much ridiculed on all his points.tin hat on here,but thought Derek Ferguson spoke a lot of sense as well.

I like derek

Smartie
08-12-2017, 07:25 AM
I like derek

He's not the most articulate, but he's generally pleasant, reasonable, fair and interesting.

Even when it comes to the subject of Sevco which reduces most Huns to nutters.

I don't really want to like him but I do.

Kato
08-12-2017, 07:58 AM
He's not the most articulate, but he's generally pleasant, reasonable, fair and interesting.

He gets stick as his presentation is a bit rough. Always talks football though and mostly sensible points.

Jones28
08-12-2017, 08:03 AM

Put it this way, I'd listen to him every day of the week ahead of his brother

poolman
08-12-2017, 09:03 AM
He was utterly embarrassing tonight. He just opens his mouth. Best gem was only Michael stewart said he might turn them down. They all just assumed he would take it. Got very heated only because fatty Boyd knew he was wrong.

He gave him a good maths lesson as well

Boydy thought 99.9% from 100% was 1%

Then Mikey tore into him about that as well :greengrin

superfurryhibby
08-12-2017, 09:18 AM
Put it this way, I'd listen to him every day of the week ahead of his brother

Listening to Bazza is like sleep therapy. Derek is more animated and talks middle of the road sense. Boyd is a total man-munter and should not be given airtime. He's a shouty, thick as mince Hun fandan who is disrespecting his club with his ignoramus love in with The Rangers.

McInnes has set his horizons a bit higher and shown some ambition by rejecting the obvious move. Took too long to make his mind up though, clearly has one eye on the exit door and won't be surprsied if ends up down south soon enough.

heretoday
08-12-2017, 11:11 AM
They all talk a load of speculative crap, Stewart included. You'd be as well listening to a bunch of blokes in the boozer.

hibstag
08-12-2017, 12:51 PM
Did he call them The Rangers?������

Was listening not too sure if he did ..... but a few nights ago they had Alex Rae on and he called them 'the gers' i nearly puked.

CMurdoch
08-12-2017, 12:57 PM
He gave him a good maths lesson as well

Boydy thought 99.9% from 100% was 1%

Then Mikey tore into him about that as well :greengrin

Damn, i'm going to have to listen to it now :wink: