PDA

View Full Version : Hibs v Celtic in Dublin

green&left
07-12-2017, 09:19 AM
Hi guys

Any suggestions on where to watch the match on Sunday in Dublin? Can't imagine it being overly difficult finding a pub showing Celtic in the fair city but any recommendations for a good (cheap) pub either in the Rathmines area or city centre would be welcome.

:cheers:

DarlingtonHibee
07-12-2017, 09:36 AM
You might struggle to find 50 pubs showing it!

superbam
07-12-2017, 09:50 AM
its actually pretty difficult to find pubs willing to put on scottish football, including celtic, if it conflicts with any english football at all or other sports.

However in city centre Murrays Bar on OConnell St and O'Neills on Suffolk Street will have it on. In Rathmines either Rody Bolands or Mother Reillys would prob put it on but you would prob need to ask the barman.

Dalianwanda
07-12-2017, 09:52 AM
O’Neils on Suffolk Street..Show Hibs games generally so give them your support 😎 It’ll be on in plenty of pubs..Just stay away from Temple Bar.
(because it’s overpriced and ****)

If you want any general recommendations just let me know.

Edit: Sams beaten me to it but yeah Mother Riley’s will have it on

green&left
07-12-2017, 01:57 PM
Thanks for the suggestions i'll check them out :aok:

Dalianwanda
07-12-2017, 02:48 PM
Best pub in Rathmines is Slatterys...Won’t have the game on though..enjoy!

Hibeewilly
07-12-2017, 03:22 PM
The Czech Inn in Temple Bar was a Hibee drinking shop a few years ago when I was over there and I'm sure they showed the Hibs games then

Dalianwanda
07-12-2017, 03:45 PM
The Czech Inn in Temple Bar was a Hibee drinking shop a few years ago when I was over there and I'm sure they showed the Hibs games then

Its sure was....But everything changes :wink: They might still show it though...

james62
07-12-2017, 04:49 PM
On a similar subject would anyone know of anywhere in Swords that will show Hibs v Sevco on Wednesday night, or will I be better trying one of the aforementioned bars in Dublin?

superbam
07-12-2017, 05:20 PM
for wednesday theres a full preniership schedule plus i think boxing that clashes, I would say only Murrays or possibly O'Neills will have it but I dont know Swords that well

JohnMcM
07-12-2017, 07:32 PM
O'Neills :thumbsup:

BullsCloseHibs
08-12-2017, 09:01 AM
for wednesday theres a full preniership schedule plus i think boxing that clashes, I would say only Murrays or possibly O'Neills will have it but I dont know Swords that well

Kinda shows ye where Scottish football is on the world map. Only real interest is from within. Not surprising though.

Dublin Hibees on ye go! 😁