PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Club Sunnyside Retired Members Christmas Party

maturehibby
07-12-2017, 12:44 AM
Big big thank you to the club for the excellent Christmas party put on for the Retired members tonight .
A fabulous three course meal put on for us all about 100 there plus tokens for a couple of drinks too .
Big thanks to the committee and the ladies who fund raised for the night tonight .
Quite a few elder members were there including a few in Wheelchairs too who were superbly catered for .
Big big thanks Hibs Supporters Club for a great night on behalf of the Retired members

monktonharp
07-12-2017, 12:58 AM
Big big thank you to the club for the excellent Christmas party put on for the Retired members tonight .
A fabulous three course meal put on for us all about 100 there plus tokens for a couple of drinks too .
Big thanks to the committee and the ladies who fund raised for the night tonight .
Quite a few elder members were there including a few in Wheelchairs too who were superbly catered for .
Big big thanks Hibs Supporters Club for a great night on behalf of the Retired memberswell done indeed. ow were you notified though? we have branch members that qualify

Golden Bear
07-12-2017, 09:09 AM
Big big thanks Hibs Supporters Club for a great night on behalf of the Retired members

Going by the thread title, you've obviously had a great night.

:greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
07-12-2017, 12:27 PM

Great to hear this.

The council do a wee collection every hone game, so that nights like these can be funded.

:aok:

HUTCHYHIBBY
07-12-2017, 12:47 PM

It's the worst Sunny spell we've had for a while! :-)

franks
07-12-2017, 01:38 PM
well done indeed. ow were you notified though? we have branch members that qualify

All retired members are sent an invite and asked to respond whether they're going or not for catering purposes. I had my first invite this year.

H18S NX
07-12-2017, 01:43 PM
Not all,i was'nt.Must be my personality,:na na:

maturehibby
07-12-2017, 01:48 PM

Was and I am T.T. so can't blame anything other than ineptitude for spelling .unless they slipped some Brandy into the Christmas Pudding Dessert lol.
Was good night as stated

invisible man
07-12-2017, 06:33 PM
well done indeed. ow were you notified though? we have branch members that qualify

Contact George Weir, the club registrar, who will make sure we have the correct details for your retired members on our database.

invisible man
07-12-2017, 06:35 PM

Contact your branch secretary and ask him to check his records against the club database with George Weir

H18S NX
07-12-2017, 08:37 PM
Thanks IM,i will give Dode call later

vuefrom1875
07-12-2017, 10:02 PM

Neither me!

kaimendhibs
07-12-2017, 10:04 PM
Big big thanks Hibs Supporters Club for a great night on behalf of the Retired members[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk