PDA

View Full Version : Aberdeen Away

Frazerbob
06-12-2017, 07:34 PM
Anyone planning an over nighter in Aberdeen next Saturday, the North East Scotland Hibernians (NESH) are having a wee festive gathering after the match. Halo Bar on Crown Street, just off Union Street (opposite the Music Hall, about half way up) is the venue. Man City v Spurs on the Zitelli. Everyone welcome.

Carheenlea
07-12-2017, 08:55 AM
Anyone planning an over nighter in Aberdeen next Saturday, the North East Scotland Hibernians (NESH) are having a wee festive gathering after the match. Halo Bar on Crown Street, just off Union Street (opposite the Music Hall, about half way up) is the venue. Man City v Spurs on the Zitelli. Everyone welcome.

I'm up Fri & Sat night with family for the weekend. If they are being entertained elsewhere I was hoping for a beer or two myself after game, so at least I know where to go.

mim
07-12-2017, 09:13 AM

My train back is not until 8.09, so will drop in for a wee while :greengrin

Hugh Munro
07-12-2017, 09:21 AM
Anyone planning an over nighter in Aberdeen next Saturday, the North East Scotland Hibernians (NESH) are having a wee festive gathering after the match. Halo Bar on Crown Street, just off Union Street (opposite the Music Hall, about half way up) is the venue. Man City v Spurs on the Zitelli. Everyone welcome.I'm up Friday evening to Sunday afternoon so may pop in depending on what the rest want to do.

lucky
07-12-2017, 02:11 PM
I’m up for the weekend too so might pop in

cam75
08-12-2017, 06:25 AM

Hi Frazer what's the thoughts on getting upstairs open?

Frazerbob
08-12-2017, 07:01 AM
Hi Frazer what's the thoughts on getting upstairs open?

Just in the main bar mate. I think they’re busy with Xmas bookings so couldn’t reserve an area for us. I doubt there will be enough to justify opening upstairs for us.