PDA

View Full Version : Half ST question

Finn2015
03-12-2017, 07:31 PM
Couldn’t renew season tickets at the start of the season but just got me and my boy season tickets for the rest of the season. In the close season, just checking if I can make them full season tickets for the new season. Just want to make sure, cheers

greenlex
03-12-2017, 07:32 PM
Couldn’t renew season tickets at the start of the season but just got me and my boy season tickets for the rest of the season. In the close season, just checking if I can make them full season tickets for the new season. Just want to make sure, cheers
Yup. Your seats till you don’t want them. You’ll get first dibs for eternity.

Finn2015
03-12-2017, 07:34 PM
Yup. Your seats till you don’t want them. You’ll get first dibs for eternity.

Fantastic thanks for the reply mate. I’m sure my boy will thank me one day 😂👍

Billy Whizz
03-12-2017, 07:45 PM

Fantastic news, I’m sure you’ll enjoy coming to the games together

Finn2015
03-12-2017, 07:46 PM
Fantastic news, I’m sure you’ll enjoy coming to the games together

Yeah will be his first game coming up. He is 4 and a half years old so looking forward to it 👍

Billy Whizz
03-12-2017, 07:49 PM
Yeah will be his first game coming up. He is 4 and a half years old so looking forward to it 👍

Buy him a pack of feet warmers, works a treat for little ones

Finn2015
03-12-2017, 07:50 PM
Buy him a pack of feet warmers, works a treat for little ones

Haha will do. Will be bloody freezing next couple of months!

Hibs Class
03-12-2017, 07:51 PM

They will be yours for as long as you want, but don't let that stop you seeing what else is available when other seats are not renewed and are released. That may be how you move towards getting your ideal seats.

Finn2015
03-12-2017, 07:55 PM
They will be yours for as long as you want, but don't let that stop you seeing what else is available when other seats are not renewed and are released. That may be how you move towards getting your ideal seats.

Thanks mate. We are in the family area and probably stay there til he is a bit older and then look move to the east stand at some point hopefully