PDA

View Full Version : apology

Babyshamble
03-12-2017, 01:12 AM
I posted on a thread on here last week about stokes falling out with Lenny.i called the boy an idiot & told him to post that stuff on kickback.I was wrong.sorry mate.didnt mean any harm

seanshow
03-12-2017, 01:56 AM
I posted on a thread on here last week about stokes falling out with Lenny.i called the boy an idiot & told him to post that stuff on kickback.I was wrong.sorry mate.didnt mean any harm

An apology after a Saturday night... is this a juxtaposed moment of clarity. :greengrin

fair play.

Pete
03-12-2017, 02:07 AM
The apology police haven’t sufficient evidence to make an informed decision, therefore Apology not accepted.

Please try again later.

Sammy7nil
03-12-2017, 06:56 AM
People on here jump on new posters and very seldom apologise when they are wrong, so well done.

One Day
03-12-2017, 07:14 AM
People on here jump on new posters and very seldom apologise when they are wrong, so well done.

yes, credit where credits due

IlDiavola
03-12-2017, 04:36 PM

I quoted you on the Stokes bust up thread Sammy and am firmly in agreement with you again on this one :thumbsup:

Well said man.

Hi Heid Yin
03-12-2017, 04:38 PM
Good to see a bit of humility and honourable behaviour from a fellow hibs.netter
:aok:

Hibernia&Alba
03-12-2017, 04:44 PM

True; we all start with zero posts. Being new doesn't necessarily mean someone is trolling, though of course some will be Jambos/take your pick. Good on Libertine for being big enough to apologise.

Thecat23
03-12-2017, 04:50 PM

At least you have apologised, a few who ripped into this story are still posted missing funnily enough. Even when they said they’ll wait until Hibs comment. 🙄

Betty Boop
03-12-2017, 04:58 PM

LTYF :duck:

Scouse Hibee
03-12-2017, 05:03 PM
I too will hold my hand up as one who dismissed the information and called another poster out for making it up. I was wrong, not for the first time on here and probably not the last.

IlDiavola
03-12-2017, 05:09 PM
I too will hold my hand up as one who dismissed the information and called another poster out for making it up. I was wrong, not for the first time on here and probably not the last.

The OP's info was incorrect though was it not?

Unless I'm thinking about a different thread? It was the Stokes/Lennon bust-up one wasn't it?

Scouse Hibee
03-12-2017, 05:14 PM

Unless I'm thinking about a different thread? It was the Stokes/Lennon bust-up one wasn't it?

Was it,is it? Have I got it wrong again then.😂😂😂😂😂

IlDiavola
03-12-2017, 05:17 PM
Was it,is it? Have I got it wrong again then.😂😂😂😂😂

:greengrin

Maybe it's me like but I thought he said that Stokes wouldn't play again under Lennon and that was disproved?

Anyway, a wee apology never goes amiss :wink:

Scouse Hibee
03-12-2017, 06:23 PM
:greengrin

Maybe it's me like but I thought he said that Stokes wouldn't play again under Lennon and that was disproved?

Anyway, a wee apology never goes amiss :wink:

Ah no, that's not the poster I got involved with. My apology stands.

silverhibee
03-12-2017, 06:26 PM

The OPs info was correct, Lennon said some things in the heat of the moment. :aok:

Lago
03-12-2017, 06:38 PM
Cripes neters have gone soft, I'm still waiting for an apology after a jambo jibe following 5th post. How times have changed:agree:

IlDiavola
04-12-2017, 03:57 PM
The OPs info was correct, Lennon said some things in the heat of the moment. :aok:

Thanks. :aok:

Didn't know that.

Apologies for not responding to you sooner.

IlDiavola
04-12-2017, 04:08 PM
Cripes neters have gone soft, I'm still waiting for an apology after a jambo jibe following 5th post. How times have changed:agree:

5 posts?

Christ, what did you say?

I've got to 267 without any Jambo jibes! :na na:

Firestarter
04-12-2017, 06:08 PM
At least you have apologised, a few who ripped into this story are still posted missing funnily enough. Even when they said they’ll wait until Hibs comment. 🙄

Probably Jambos mate.

Hibernia&Alba
04-12-2017, 07:15 PM
5 posts?

I got LTYF first post. It was a rite of passage; makes a man out of you :greengrin

Eyrie
04-12-2017, 08:01 PM
5 posts?

I've got to 267 without any jambo jibes! :na na:

ltyf!

Lago
04-12-2017, 08:14 PM
5 posts?

Thought I was being objective and adding to the discussion, can't remember what it was but was told to "wind my neck in you jambo c..... " scared me for life.