Keep checking the Forest scores and hope he is making an impact
Not even off the bench today.

You don’t think Warburton has got a big garden do you? 💚🇳🇬💚🇳🇬

Mr White
02-12-2017, 07:49 PM

It must be massive to fit all of his sour grapes.

Firestarter
02-12-2017, 07:56 PM
Poor move for him. Feel ***** for him but he will being paid a pretty penny and that's what will matter most to him.

Swedish hibee
02-12-2017, 08:23 PM
It wasn't a bad move at all- Forest are a great club. And it's a move I'd have made if I was him. It's just a VERY hard league and you have to be dedicated.. Maybe that's something Jason is taking a bit more time with as well as first time away from home. He'll get there though- he has the talent.

Scouse Hibee
02-12-2017, 08:28 PM
It wasn't a bad move at all- Forest are a great club. And it's a move I'd have made if I was him. It's just a VERY hard league and you have to be dedicated.. Maybe that's something Jason is taking a bit more time with as well as first time away from home. He'll get there though- he has the talent.

Agreed, anyone that expected him to start every week and be banging in the goals regularly has underestimated the strength of that league.

Thecat23
02-12-2017, 08:28 PM
Jason was ready to move, he didn’t want to stay any longer and wanted to test himself. He may well end up on loan somewhere but I don’t think it will be back at Hibs.

NORTHERNHIBBY
02-12-2017, 08:35 PM
I can see him coming good eventually but it would not surprise me if he goes out on loan in the window but down South.

SouthMoroccoStu
02-12-2017, 08:41 PM
Jason was ready to move, he didn’t want to stay any longer and wanted to test himself. He may well end up on loan somewhere but I don’t think it will be back at Hibs.

Not while Lennon is our boss anyway

Lago
02-12-2017, 08:44 PM
I can see him coming good eventually but it would not surprise me if he goes out on loan in the window but down South.
Kind of feel heccould be another Steven Fletcher, well paid career but not meeting his early promise.

lord bunberry
02-12-2017, 08:45 PM
He won’t succeed down there while fannyhat is the manager. He doesn’t play the type of football that is going to suite his game. He wants his teams to walk the ball into the net. Cummings was playing out wide the last time I watched them.

Lago
02-12-2017, 08:45 PM

Sure he was on bench.

stoneyburn hibs
02-12-2017, 09:15 PM
Hope the wee guy can succeed down south.
Developed at Hibs and he paid us back being part of the Holy Grail squad. Fill yer boots Jason.

jacomo
02-12-2017, 09:15 PM

How are Forest a great club?

They were the definition of dysfunctional under their previous owners, the new guy seemed to provide a fresh start but now he is facing trial for match fixing in Greece.

Far from the most stable environment for a player.

The Harp Awakes
02-12-2017, 09:22 PM
Sure he was on bench.

Yes he was on the bench but didn't get on.

SirDavidsNapper
02-12-2017, 09:24 PM
Wish the Hammer of the Hearts well. Not sure Nottingham Forest was the right move though.

Ryan69
02-12-2017, 09:34 PM

I watched a game(Birmingham was one of the teams)

If that's what xxx million buys....then holy ****!

He would be better here banging the goals in!

like the premiership,some great teams in it......But a lot of absolute garbage also!

easty
02-12-2017, 09:40 PM
Kind of feel heccould be another Steven Fletcher, well paid career but not meeting his early promise.

Steven Fletcher scored 53 English Premiership goals, he's had a good career.

Firestarter
02-12-2017, 09:50 PM

Fletcher is miles, miles better.

brianmc
02-12-2017, 09:53 PM

I suppose it depends whether you look at a (strikers) career as scoring lots of goals OR making the most of the talent you have to earn as much as you can before you hang up the boots...

In which case multi millionaire, yet limited goalscorer Fletcher will be lauded by some and derided by others.

Personally I'd rather have the cash in the bank and live a life of luxury the rest of my days.

As opposed to be driving a taxi, selling insurance or whatever whilst constantly being told what a player I used to be by members of the public.

Lago
02-12-2017, 09:55 PM
Yes he was on the bench but didn't get on.
Merely pointing that out as OP was of the opinion that he wasn't even on the bench:aok:

SRHibs
02-12-2017, 09:58 PM
Merely pointing that out as OP was of the opinion that he wasn't even on the bench:aok:

“Not off the bench” means he didn’t come off the bench during the game.

Swedish hibee
02-12-2017, 09:58 PM
How are Forest a great club?

They were the definition of dysfunctional under their previous owners, the new guy seemed to provide a fresh start but now he is facing trial for match fixing in Greece.

Far from the most stable environment for a player.

Great fans, Great history, Great rivalry, Great ground, Great city.. Yes, they've lost their way- as many British clubs have, but one day it'll be their time again.
We've had dodgy owners at Hibs too.. Thankfully those days are far behind us & hopefully never again!

Forza Fred
02-12-2017, 09:59 PM
Jason was always going to have his challenges in the Championship, and anyone who thought he would be banging the goals every week, either misunderstood the level of the championship.

I don't think he will have a long term future at Forest, and as much as I hate to think of the possibility, can see him at Hearts in two or three seasons.....

BoltonHibee
02-12-2017, 10:01 PM
Jason was always going to have his challenges in the Championship, and anyone who thought he would be banging the goals every week, either misunderstood the level of the championship.

I don't think he will have a long term future at Forest, and as much as I hate to think of the possibility, can see him at Hearts in two or three seasons.....

He won’t make it down here, never was going to Fred. Badly advised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lago
02-12-2017, 10:04 PM
“Not off the bench” means he didn’t come off the bench during the game.
I stand corrected, apologies.

easty
02-12-2017, 10:32 PM
I suppose it depends whether you look at a (strikers) career as scoring lots of goals OR making the most of the talent you have to earn as much as you can before you hang up the boots...

In which case multi millionaire, yet limited goalscorer Fletcher will be lauded by some and derided by others.

Personally I'd rather have the cash in the bank and live a life of luxury the rest of my days.

As opposed to be driving a taxi, selling insurance or whatever whilst constantly being told what a player I used to be by members of the public.

I'd say Fletcher made his money, and made the most of his career. I think he scored a good number of goals, at a high level, while playing for the lesser teams in the league. He can count his money, and be proud of what he's achieved.

A wee selection of other players and how many EPL goals they scored.

Eider Gudjohnsson - 55
John Hartson - 55
Niall Quinn - 59
Stan Collymore - 62
Darius Vassell - 52
Dirk Kuyt - 51

Steven Fletcher - 53

To call him limited seems a bit harsh, in my opinion.

bigwheel
02-12-2017, 10:46 PM
I'd say Fletcher made his money, and made the most of his career. I think he scored a good number of goals, at a high level, while playing for the lesser teams in the league. He can count his money, and be proud of what he's achieved.

Eider Gudjohnsson - 55
John Hartson - 55
Niall Quinn - 59
Stan Collymore - 62
Darius Vassell - 52
Dirk Kuyt - 51

Steven Fletcher - 53

good points and stats agree with you ....other than for Quinn who scored 141 top flight and cup goals (admittedly some before it was called the Premier League)...

Souter96Mac
02-12-2017, 10:49 PM
Would love getting JC back on loan, in time for the Scottish cup tie

brianmc
02-12-2017, 10:52 PM

Eider Gudjohnsson - 55
John Hartson - 55
Niall Quinn - 59
Stan Collymore - 62
Darius Vassell - 52
Dirk Kuyt - 51

Steven Fletcher - 53

You're actually arguing from the same side of the debate as me.
I said his goalscoring was 'limited' - and you've backed that up by giving me a list of more multi millionaire limited goalscorers.
Guys who have had lucrative careers without ever being the 30 goal a season superstar.

easty
02-12-2017, 11:10 PM
You're actually arguing from the same side of the debate as me.
I said his goalscoring was 'limited' - and you've backed that up by giving me a list of more multi millionaire limited goalscorers.
Guys who have had lucrative careers without ever being the 30 goal a season superstar.

:aok:

pacorosssco
02-12-2017, 11:13 PM

Fletcher was way ahead in development to JC when moved. Wish JC well but another year at least at Hibs would have been better for him I feel. Fletcher record epl can only be just behind big dunc and not to be undervalued.

Firestarter
03-12-2017, 12:28 AM
Fletcher was way ahead in development to JC when moved. Wish JC well but another year at least at Hibs would have been better for him I feel. Fletcher record epl can only be just behind big dunc and not to be undervalued.

Fletcher in the opinion of Donald Park is the most talented player we have brought through since John Collins. JC is a legend and I love the guy but he's not in the same league.

blackpoolhibs
03-12-2017, 01:04 AM
He is not good enough for the English Championship, his all round game is weak and he wont make it at that level or above.

Teams down here want more than he offers, he can get away with scoring goals in Scotland and doing not much else.

I'd take him back at Hibs though, in fact a loan deal for the hammer of hearts in January would be nice.

Captain Trips
03-12-2017, 01:15 AM
He is not good enough for the English Championship, his all round game is weak and he wont make it at that level or above.

Teams down here want more than he offers, he can get away with scoring goals in Scotland and doing not much else.

I'd take him back at Hibs though, in fact a loan deal for the hammer of hearts in January would be nice.

Disagree BH, I think he is more than capable for me both Warburton and Notts Forrest are pish. Not had a run of matches.

Firestarter
03-12-2017, 01:34 AM
Jason back on loan would be brilliant. I've no idea why posters are saying he won't be back ever etc. Rubbish, he loves the club and and more importantly the people at it. He's seen also how his pals have been treated off hearts to go along with them bumping him.

Pete
03-12-2017, 03:35 AM

Agree but it’s a learning curve. Players like Daryl Murphy will always be ahead of him but it’s up to Jase...learn or be discarded.

The English leagues,whatever the level, are where it’s at.

Johnny_Leith
03-12-2017, 04:49 AM

Agreed in part, I think they've paid for his potential for improvement and the part of his game that's harder to teach, the poachers instinct. He could still make it at that level, he's only 22.

I'd love to see him back at Hibs, was always like going into a derby 1-0 up with Jason in the team. He's still made 13 appearances for NF this season so is very much so part of the squad, I doubt we'll be seeing him back any time soon unfortunately.

SouthMoroccoStu
03-12-2017, 05:45 AM

Eider Gudjohnsson - 55
John Hartson - 55
Niall Quinn - 59
Stan Collymore - 62
Darius Vassell - 52
Dirk Kuyt - 51

Steven Fletcher - 53

Steven Fletchers goal tally is even more impressive considering the teams he played with

Burnley
Wolves
Sunderland

Not exactly title challenger with top draw team mates around you providing you with 5 or 6 solid opportunities per game

Always thought he deserved a chance at better team

Bostonhibby
03-12-2017, 07:24 AM
Forest are nowhere near the club they were , unfortunately.

My good friend is a season ticket holder, he thinks Cummings is being kept out by better players but interestingly he also thinks Cummings will be at forest longer than the warbler who "talks bullocks and can't organise a defence"

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

blackpoolhibs
03-12-2017, 11:33 AM
Disagree BH, I think he is more than capable for me both Warburton and Notts Forrest are pish. Not had a run of matches.

No worries, :aok: the hope was that he'd improve and we'd profit again if he was sold on for a bigger fee.

He still has plenty of time to improve, but in my opinion i did not see enough of other parts of his game that i think would be good enough in a tougher league.

Everyone loves a goalscorer, but if you don't get on the pitch, you won't score, and the reason he's not on the park enough is for the reasons i have said all along.

Come back Jase, we will look after you. :greengrin

Hermit Crab
03-12-2017, 11:38 AM
Think we all knew he wasn't going to succeed down there at that level. No surprise is it.

mentalhibee
03-12-2017, 11:59 AM
Would love to get him back on loan.

justlikebrazil
03-12-2017, 12:43 PM
Have a horrible feeling hearts will try and get him on loan!!! But would he go????

Pete
03-12-2017, 12:47 PM
Have a horrible feeling hearts will try and get him on loan!!! But would he go????

The guy is a legend and he can go wherever he likes as far as I’m concerned.

21/5/16 legends should never be booed, even if they come back in a hearts shirt.

danhibees1875
03-12-2017, 01:07 PM

21/5/16 legends should never be booed, even if they come back in a hearts shirt.

Some of them get booed in Hibs shirts. :greengrin

SirDavidsNapper
03-12-2017, 01:36 PM
Think we all knew he wasn't going to succeed down there at that level. No surprise is it.

I think most Scottish premiership teams would comfortably hold their own in English championship and that's without the extra money. Big step up from Scottish championship though.

erin go bragh
03-12-2017, 03:21 PM

Really? He's scored 5 times from a limited number of starts and been capped for Scotland. I'd say he's done no too bad .

Fergus52
03-12-2017, 03:37 PM
I think most Scottish premiership teams would comfortably hold their own in English championship and that's without the extra money. Big step up from Scottish championship though.

Really?

Celtic would be title contenders, Us Aberdeen and Rangers probably about mid table, maybe lower, but everyone else would be relegation fodder IMO.

easty
03-12-2017, 03:40 PM
Really?

Celtic would be title contenders, Us Aberdeen and Rangers probably about mid table, maybe lower, but everyone else would be relegation fodder IMO.

I agree with that.

Teams like Partick and Dundee would get gubbed every week.

timewilltell
03-12-2017, 03:57 PM

Absolute nonsense.....

Firestarter
03-12-2017, 04:20 PM
Absolute nonsense.....

Not for a change.

IlDiavola
03-12-2017, 05:03 PM

It's a very good point but, can you imagine if he scored for THEM at Easter Road? Plenty booing I would think.

For what it's worth, I think he'll be a Hearts player again one day.

IlDiavola
03-12-2017, 05:05 PM
Some of them get booed in Hibs shirts. :greengrin

:rolleyes: Very true sadly :rolleyes:

HibbyAndy
03-12-2017, 05:08 PM
It's a very good point but, can you imagine if he scored for THEM at Easter Road? Plenty booing I would think.

For what it's worth, I think he'll be a Hearts player again one day.

I think JC playing for hearts is nailed on.

Unseen work
03-12-2017, 05:09 PM
I feel for JC a bit down and Forrest.

Started brightly and scored some very good goals and then got punted out to right wing.

Fans won’t see the best of him until they play him consistently up top.

zitelli62
03-12-2017, 05:09 PM
Could be the same as robbo he left them for Newcastle didn't do much then came back to them maybe the same with jase you never know.

IlDiavola
03-12-2017, 05:19 PM
I think JC playing for hearts is nailed on.

Yep :applause:

And, sadly I don't think he'd exactly be upset. If the money is right I think he'd pull on any shirt.

Captain Trips
03-12-2017, 05:24 PM
He has barely played, his manger as we know is a baba and Notts Forrest have been pish for years. He took up an offer to early and got head turned. I still rate him highly and given a run at a club in that league he will do fine.

I think saying he has failed after 4 months is very harsh.

ancient hibee
03-12-2017, 05:58 PM
Yep :applause:

And, sadly I don't think he'd exactly be upset. If the money is right I think he'd pull on any shirt.
And quite right too.

BoltonHibee
03-12-2017, 06:26 PM
He has barely played, his manger as we know is a baba and Notts Forrest have been pish for years. He took up an offer to early and got head turned. I still rate him highly and given a run at a club in that league he will do fine.

I think saying he has failed after 4 months is very harsh.

He was never going to make it down in England, particularly in the Championship. Possibly lower leagues maybe.

IlDiavola
03-12-2017, 06:29 PM
And quite right too.

Yeah.

But Hearts??:confused::confused:

Hermit Crab
03-12-2017, 06:31 PM
Where are folk getting he's signing for hearts from? He'd be welcomed there by their fans with open arms right enough.

Billy Whizz
03-12-2017, 06:54 PM
Where are folk getting he's signing for hearts from? He'd be welcomed there by their fans with open arms right enough.

Can’t see him going to Hearts in a million years

guthrie01
03-12-2017, 07:34 PM

Dont kid yourself, Hearts fans would love for Jase to sign for them.

They would claim to be getting "one of their own" back and one of our former cup legends now playing for them

I'm sure if Hearts made a decent offer (which they can't afford now anyway) Jason would be quite happy to go there

Forza Fred
04-12-2017, 01:39 AM
Can’t see him going to Hearts in a million years

I'm willing to bet you everything I own that he signs for them within that time frame:greengrin

Finn2015
04-12-2017, 04:55 AM
Would hate to see him in a yam shirt. Please god no

Winston Ingram
04-12-2017, 06:06 AM
He was never going to make it down in England, particularly in the Championship. Possibly lower leagues maybe.

He was never going to make it in the championship. Great goalscorer but he offers little else.

Getting a game was always going to be difficult for him as you have to re-jig your whole team for him as he can’t play up front on his own.

He’ll be back in Scotland by the time next season kicks off

BegbieHSC
09-12-2017, 06:00 PM
Apparently had a big bust up with the fanny, and is getting sent North on loan at the very least!
The fanny had him watching the game from the stands today. Absolutely disgraceful!

Jack
09-12-2017, 06:04 PM
Injured is what I was told.

Heisenberg
09-12-2017, 06:05 PM
Hearts on loan before they play us in the cup. What an absolute nightmare scenario that would be. Still not sure he’d go there though.

wookie70
09-12-2017, 06:09 PM
Why not Hibs on loan. He is just what we need a striker that can score goals

Northernhibee
09-12-2017, 06:22 PM
Would hate to see him in a yam shirt. Please god no

Let it happen - imagine how awkward it would be for them to have a striker who helped to rip up their songbook :greengrin

Billy Whizz
09-12-2017, 06:25 PM
Let it happen - imagine how awkward it would be for them to have a striker who helped to rip up their songbook :greengrin

What let him go to Hearts!

Glory Lurker
09-12-2017, 06:30 PM
Hearts on loan before they play us in the cup. What an absolute nightmare scenario that would be. Still not sure he’d go there though.

Release the Marv.

Col2
09-12-2017, 06:31 PM
Don’t be surprised to see him back in Edinburgh on loan for the rest of the season. And when I say Edinburgh, I mean the right end. The leith end. The green end.

We clearly need a striker. We are fighting for top 3 position and he and Lennon got on well. Not to mention he remains very friendly with SJM, Dylan, Boyle then it makes sense IF they let him go on loan.

Warburton (a fanny) bitterness towards us as a club could be a factor to block that.

Smartie
09-12-2017, 06:56 PM
He'll need to grow a foot and put on about 5 stone for Levein to be interested.

stu in nottingham
09-12-2017, 07:04 PM
Jason hasn't had much of a look-in recently having previously looking like he was ready to break through. I don't think he's 'failed' at all, having said that he has to work his way into the side in order to prove himself.

He has some competition for a jersey and clearly cannot play as a lone striker. Quite a few Forest fans thought he should have had a run alongside big Daryl Murphy which sounded a good combination up front but Warburton put paid to that maybe obvious solution, as he often does with obvious solutions...

I think he can make it at that level but will need to find a greater level of intensity and consistency to his general game.

As for Warburton, I hear a lot of disquiet among Forest fans. A general impression is that he talks a lot and says nothing, that he's full of BS. Other criticisms are that he only knows one way to play, that he changes the team too much and that he's failed in putting a good organised defence in place. Forest can play some lovely technical football at times but they ship goals and can't defend and that's a fact. Warburton seems to be getting increasingly shirty with the impatience shown towards his lack of more progress and has made a couple of sly retorts, in my opinion, in the media to the fans.

007 Mickey Weir
09-12-2017, 07:10 PM
How amazing would a return on loan just before the cup game!! He loves a goal against Hearts.

Hibee Mac
09-12-2017, 07:12 PM
If he had the choice of Hibs and hearts why would he choose them?

Not only are we ahead in the league but he has loads of close mates who all still play for us, oh and Lennon or Levein?

I'd love to see him back here on loan the rest of the season although I think there may be some other better options out there for Hibs to take in January.

hibsboy69
09-12-2017, 07:17 PM

Not only are we ahead in the league but he has loads of close mates who all still play for us, oh and Lennon or Levein?

I'd love to see him back here on loan the rest of the season although I think there may be some other better options out there for Hibs to take in January.

Think he may end up at Der Hun

Northernhibee
09-12-2017, 07:24 PM
What let him go to Hearts!

What do you mean "let him go"? We've got literally no say in the decision whatsoever.

1van Sprou7e
09-12-2017, 07:25 PM

Not sure if Jason and Lennon get on very well and he may also still have an affection for hertz

Joe6-2
09-12-2017, 07:26 PM
Why not Hibs on loan. He is just what we need a striker that can score goals

Could the fanny block which club he went too?

Deansy
09-12-2017, 07:28 PM
I still think JC should've stayed for one more season with us - one season in the SPL would've rounded-off his apprenticeship. Opting to go to a club managed by an outright 'Thrupenny-bit' wasn't a good move either - but maybe his agent's to blame for that ?. Financially it might've been great for him but it doesn't seem to be improving his career.

Firestarter
09-12-2017, 07:28 PM
Think he may end up at Der Hun

Forest aren't going to loan him to them.

snedzuk
09-12-2017, 07:34 PM
Apparently had a big bust up with the fanny, and is getting sent North on loan at the very least!
The fanny had him watching the game from the stands today. Absolutely disgraceful!

Warburtons a fanny
He wears a fanny's hat
He's fallen out with Jason
Now what you think of that
The fanny played a blinder
When he lured jase way down south
But the last time he was interviewed
He had cummings on his mouth.

BegbieHSC
09-12-2017, 07:38 PM
Really concerned about him going to The Huns on loan tbh.

silverhibee
09-12-2017, 07:43 PM
He won't be coming back on loan to anyone in Scotland this window, he is happy down South and once fit again will be fighting for a place in the bread mans team.

theonlywayisup
09-12-2017, 07:54 PM
The kid is daft, but not that daft.

He'll realise that he is seen as a Hibs Legend. One of only 14 footballers to have one the Scottish Cup in the last 100 years. He'll be asked to turn up at events for years to come as a Hibs Legend. He might have been brought up in a Maroon Family, but that's history.

Why would he risk it all to play for Hertz? The majority of the fans will hate him and wait for any poor attitude / play to give him pelters. Once he plays for the Hertz, there will be an element of Hibs fans who will hate him, especialy if he does well against Hibs.

Surely he's not that daft.

ancient hibee
09-12-2017, 10:47 PM
It’s about a successful career as a footballer not people liking him.

Bostonhibby
09-12-2017, 10:59 PM
Jason hasn't had much of a look-in recently having previously looking like he was ready to break through. I don't think he's 'failed' at all, having said that he has to work his way into the side in order to prove himself.

He has some competition for a jersey and clearly cannot play as a lone striker. Quite a few Forest fans thought he should have had a run alongside big Daryl Murphy which sounded a good combination up front but Warburton put paid to that maybe obvious solution, as he often does with obvious solutions...

I think he can make it at that level but will need to find a greater level of intensity and consistency to his general game.

As for Warburton, I hear a lot of disquiet among Forest fans. A general impression is that he talks a lot and says nothing, that he's full of BS. Other criticisms are that he only knows one way to play, that he changes the team too much and that he's failed in putting a good organised defence in place. Forest can play some lovely technical football at times but they ship goals and can't defend and that's a fact. Warburton seems to be getting increasingly shirty with the impatience shown towards his lack of more progress and has made a couple of sly retorts, in my opinion, in the media to the fans.

Nail, hammer, heid.

The warbler is on borrowed time. Not popular with a fair few forest fans down Balderton way.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

tamig
10-12-2017, 01:38 AM

Your description of Forest could equally have been applied to the hun under the king of respect’s tenure. Uncanny.

banchoryhibs
10-12-2017, 02:10 AM
I've been speaking with a Forest fan tonight. Jason is not quite sharp enough yet and, like the other strikers is rotated too often.
The fans see him as work in progress and anticipate loads more to come.
They do see SJM as a very good prospect seeing their midfield is aging rapidly .....

HUTCHYHIBBY
10-12-2017, 07:15 AM
I'm not sure he'd be in a hurry to return to Tynie after the way they treated him first time around.

stu in nottingham
10-12-2017, 10:42 AM
They do see SJM as a very good prospect seeing their midfield is aging rapidly .....

A few I've spoken to recognise him as a good player but that in a fairly small midfield he is not the player they most need.

I reckon far more of their fans are more concerned with bringing in a large commanding central defender than any more midfielders.

Eyrie
10-12-2017, 11:07 AM
It’s about a successful career as a footballer not people liking him.

That would rule out signing for Hearts then, as being successful at the PBS for the next few years will mean avoiding relegation or getting a draw in the derbies.

blackpoolhibs
10-12-2017, 11:11 AM
Saw him a few weeks ago and thought he looked like a fish out of water, running around and not contributing anything.

One thing i did notice though, was it looked to me as if he'd bulked up a bit, i could be wrong and it was just the telly, but it did look like he had to me? :confused: