PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: TICKET UPDATE | PARTICK THISTLE AWAY

RSS Bot
01-12-2017, 09:10 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8180)

Hermit Crab
01-12-2017, 12:58 PM
They are all restricted view tickets with those supporting pillars holding the stand up.

Please note the majority of tickets available on the day at Firhill will be restricted view seats. These will be at a reduced rate.
These will be available for sale from 2pm at the Firhill ticket booth, located at the front of the stadium on Firhill Road. It is beside the main ticket office and will be signposted on the day

tam4hibs
01-12-2017, 01:22 PM
They are all restricted view tickets with those supporting pillars holding the stand up.

Please note the majority of tickets available on the day at Firhill will be restricted view seats. These will be at a reduced rate.
These will be available for sale from 2pm at the Firhill ticket booth, located at the front of the stadium on Firhill Road. It is beside the main ticket office and will be signposted on the day

Are the seats pretty poor?

Hermit Crab
01-12-2017, 02:10 PM
Are the seats pretty poor?

Not too sure mate, looks like it could be a crap view if you're seated towards the end of the stand where the office type building is. (to the left in the picture)

Billy Whizz
01-12-2017, 03:05 PM
Not too sure mate, looks like it could be a crap view if you're seated towards the end of the stand where the office type building is. (to the left in the picture)

How do you know it’s not sit where you want. It was at hamilton last week, although we had allocated seats

Hermit Crab
01-12-2017, 03:23 PM
How do you know it’s not sit where you want. It was at hamilton last week, although we had allocated seats

Im guessing because Hibs have said the last few tickets are restricted view and they are reduced prices. I'm sure it will be allocated seats as you would get folk who've paid less sitting in full view seats and people who have paid full whack bumped to restricted view if they come in nearer kick off. Not on imo.

Last week got moved from from a seat along with two others as our seats was actually under the scaffolding the tv camera was sitting on. People with the tickets stated it was their seats and they wanted them. I had to stand on the stairway long with a few others.

number9dream
01-12-2017, 04:06 PM
"..please note that for this match it is allocated seating."

Hope I don't get stuck behind a bloody pillar. Not sure I can handle going in with all of the Turner Prize nominated home fans, even though I'll be going for a pint with a few of them afterwards.

DTS
02-12-2017, 08:25 AM
Is the “restricted view” that bad at partick? And what are the ticket prices? Can’t seem to see that on the article

Hermit Crab
02-12-2017, 09:00 AM
Is the “restricted view” that bad at partick? And what are the ticket prices? Can’t seem to see that on the article

Ticket Prices:
Adult - £22
Concession - £15 (Over 65/Full-time Students with a valid matriculation card)
Juveniles - £5 (Under 16s)
For all concessions proof must be shown and please be aware that Partick Thistle may ask for proof on the day of the game
Please note a booking fee of £1.50 per ticket by telephone only, applicable to adults and concessions will be charged. No booking fees for booking online.

Hibernia&Alba
02-12-2017, 09:11 AM
As long as you aren't plonked directly behind one of the pillars, you'll have a cracking view. It isn't a big stand, so everyone is near the action.

DTS
02-12-2017, 09:24 AM
Where’s the best places to park?

Billy Whizz
02-12-2017, 09:33 AM
Where’s the best places to park?

Street on way to the stadium

Hibernia&Alba
02-12-2017, 10:39 AM
Right ye bams, I'm away. A good three points to keep the pressure on The Rangers and Aberdeen, please. Going to stay in the area afterwards to watch Arsenal v Man United.

:nlgwa