PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Kids Panto

Danderhall Hibs
30-11-2017, 09:07 AM
Are they not having one this year? Does anyone know?

bingo70
30-11-2017, 09:38 AM

Was wondering that as well.

My memory of it last year was that they weren’t going to bother until a bit of a stink was kicked up and they eventually gave in, I thought it ended up being quite good and my boy really enjoyed it so will be disappointed if there’s not one this year.

Danderhall Hibs
30-11-2017, 09:47 AM
Was wondering that as well.

My memory of it last year was that they weren’t going to bother until a bit of a stink was kicked up and they eventually gave in, I thought it ended up being quite good and my boy really enjoyed it so will be disappointed if there’s not one this year.

I’ve been to it every year for probaby the last 10 years - now my youngest is into her last couple of years of it and it seems to have come to an end.

Maybe cos they’ve sold off the F5 to the NHS?

Carheenlea
30-11-2017, 10:04 AM
Last year seemed to be arranged at last minute, and instead of a visit from Santa at close and a meet and greet with players, the Scottish Cup was on show.
Be a shame if they are no more as the kids do love them. Perhaps fan rep Tracy can advise? She has had involvement with Hibs Kids I'm sure.

Billy Whizz
30-11-2017, 12:31 PM
Wonder if the closure of behind the goals, is the reason for this

bingo70
30-11-2017, 01:06 PM
Wonder if the closure of behind the goals, is the reason for this

There's still plenty room in the West or if push comes to shove did they not manage to hold a play during the Festival behind the East Stand? Surely something could be arranged with the hibs supporters club at sunnyside as another option? i'm sure they used to be held there prior to the Famous Five stand being built.

Would be a pretty poor excuse to use if that was the reason.

snooky
30-11-2017, 01:18 PM
I heard it had a Hearts theme this year. "Pus In Boots"

Oops sorry, that was a typo. :rolleyes:

traceyhibs
01-12-2017, 11:23 PM
Last year seemed to be arranged at last minute, and instead of a visit from Santa at close and a meet and greet with players, the Scottish Cup was on show.
Be a shame if they are no more as the kids do love them. Perhaps fan rep Tracy can advise? She has had involvement with Hibs Kids I'm sure.

Hi there,

As far as I’m aware there is no panto. Let me double check though and I will come back to you.

Cheers

Tracey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Firestarter
01-12-2017, 11:31 PM
There's no panto this year. I asked the same last month

Edit, sorry Tracey answered this. Very disappointing mind.

lord bunberry
01-12-2017, 11:40 PM
That’s a shame, my wee one really enjoyed the panto.

Danderhall Hibs
02-12-2017, 12:32 AM
There's no panto this year. I asked the same last month

Edit, sorry Tracey answered this. Very disappointing mind.

Did they say why? Long standing tradition in my house and it’s just been dropped.

Carheenlea
02-12-2017, 12:20 PM
Hi there,

As far as I’m aware there is no panto. Let me double check though and I will come back to you.

Cheers

Tracey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's disappointing to hear. My girls both loved them, and with not quite at the age to be interested in going every week, the Panto was a highlight of year that gave them, and many of the youngest in Hibs families, a great introduction to the club and something they could feel part of within the stadium, meeting players, Santa, sunshine etc and a real family affair which summed up the feeling of the club as a whole.

spike220
02-12-2017, 12:23 PM

Oh no they're NOT!

Thecat23
02-12-2017, 12:26 PM
Very strange move to bin this. Surely this is a must for all in the Hibs kids. My son loved it as well shame they have just dropped it with no explanation.

Billy Whizz
02-12-2017, 12:49 PM
Very strange move to bin this. Surely this is a must for all in the Hibs kids. My son loved it as well shame they have just dropped it with no explanation.

They used to have football as well, dropped this as well

Thecat23
02-12-2017, 01:12 PM
They used to have football as well, dropped this as well

Any idea why Billy? You’d think they would maybe mention this at the start of the season.