PDA

View Full Version : Shirt Framing places

sambajustice
25-11-2017, 10:17 PM
Thinking about retiring my cup winners jersey and getting it framed.

I've seen threads asking this same question over the years but where would be a good place to get it framed and any idea on the cost?

Am I right in thinking there's a place near Easter Road?

andrew70
25-11-2017, 10:21 PM
Third Dimension in Musselburgh framed mine along with match ticket.

lugz
26-11-2017, 01:11 PM
Third Dimension in Musselburgh framed mine along with match ticket.

I had an American football jersey framed by these guys and they did a great job!

Scouse Hibee
26-11-2017, 01:23 PM
Place in Morningside Road opposite La Favorita done a great job for me and a few other Hibees judging by the amount of Hibs stuff I saw waiting to be collected.

Big_Franck
26-11-2017, 02:45 PM
Place in Morningside Road opposite La Favorita done a great job for me and a few other Hibees judging by the amount of Hibs stuff I saw waiting to be collected.

That's not far from me and im needing one framed. Do you remember the name of the place and how much they charge?

Scouse Hibee
26-11-2017, 03:48 PM
That's not far from me and im needing one framed. Do you remember the name of the place and how much they charge?

Think it's called Edge Framing, can't remember the cost as had a couple of other prints done at same time.Pretty sure the sign outside the shop just says Picture Framer but company name is Edge Framing.

Big_Franck
26-11-2017, 05:28 PM
Think it's called Edge Framing, can't remember the cost as had a couple of other prints done at same time.Pretty sure the sign outside the shop just says Picture Framer but company name is Edge Framing.

Great, cheers :aok: