PDA

View Full Version : Where do we need to strengthen in the January transfer window?

theonlywayisup
25-11-2017, 06:23 PM
Without trying to be critical of the current players, where do you think we need to strengthen in the January transfer window?

This all assumes that there are no players leaving Hibs.

Sir David Gray
25-11-2017, 06:33 PM
At least one striker required.

I don't think there's much wrong with the squad to be honest and wholesale changes are certainly not needed but I felt we needed one more striker in the summer window and I think that's been proven with what we've seen so far.

Dashing Bob S
25-11-2017, 06:37 PM
I’m thinking a goal scoring central midfielder. Stokes and Murray will always get their share. SJM is brilliant but after the JC/GDLBGLSM experience, I see his impending departure as more an opportunity than a threat.

lord bunberry
25-11-2017, 06:38 PM

I don't think there's much wrong with the squad to be honest and wholesale changes are certainly not needed but I felt we needed one more striker in the summer window and I think that's been proven with what we've seen so far.
Agreed. I think we’ve got an excellent squad, we just need to be more clinical in front of goal.

Onceinawhile
25-11-2017, 07:36 PM
Proper competition at left back and a goal scoring midfielder.

Thecat23
25-11-2017, 07:37 PM
Left back, striker maybe two now!

Pretty Boy
25-11-2017, 07:42 PM
A midfielder who can chip in with goals, easier said that done though as they tend to be highly valued.

Our lack of goals from midfield is a really big issue. Someone posted the stats when we were in the Championship but in the first 2 seasons Hearts and then Rangers, who obviously both won the league, most used midfield combination contributed more than double the number of goals ours did. It's an issue that has persisted and I can't see it changing. If they could make a killer pass as well then even better. The number of times our strikers make neat little darting diagonal runs and don't receive the ball is very frustrating.

Sir David Gray
25-11-2017, 07:42 PM

Make that two strikers if there's any truth in tonight's reports!

Borderhibbie76
25-11-2017, 08:37 PM
Make that two strikers if there's any truth in tonight's reports!Aye let's all write off stokes coz of a witch hunt and a bit of a rumour...I despair at this place no wonder I come on less and less these days ...

If folk think we can get better than Stokes then they are in for a severe disappointment in Jan mate

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Steve20
25-11-2017, 09:25 PM
Two strikers and an attacking midfielder

lord bunberry
25-11-2017, 09:29 PM
Morgan from St Mirren should be top of the list. I can’t believe he’s still at St Mirren.

Lancs Harp
25-11-2017, 09:31 PM
Was going to vote for "anything else not covered", seeing as everything had been covered. Im voting for a new substitute :wink:

Seriously, another striker gets my vote. I get the concern about lack of goals from midfield but for me the amount of games we dominate but fail to win alarms me, we need to be more ruthless in front of goal and thats a strikers job for me.

Sir David Gray
25-11-2017, 09:56 PM
Aye let's all write off stokes coz of a witch hunt and a bit of a rumour...I despair at this place no wonder I come on less and less these days ...

If folk think we can get better than Stokes then they are in for a severe disappointment in Jan mate

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Calm yourself.

Where did I say I was writing him off?

The rumours going around tonight are that Stokes is finished with Hibs, if that proves to be the case then we'll need to bring in a striker to replace him.

I don't see what's so controversial about that or why that would be a difficult statement to understand.

Albanian Hibs
25-11-2017, 10:02 PM
Left back

Craigmount Hibs
25-11-2017, 10:12 PM
Left winger. We’re relying on Barker, who is very young, and on loan.

monktonharp
25-11-2017, 10:28 PM
not read or heard these rumours re-Stokes, yet. If there is any truth in it, then 2 strikers. our goalscorer today had a rather quiet day imho. he was not involved at all in the second half.

stoneyburn hibs
25-11-2017, 10:45 PM
Morgan from St Mirren should be top of the list. I can’t believe he’s still at St Mirren.

Morgan is some player, I'd be delighted if we can get a sniff.

keep the faith
25-11-2017, 10:52 PM
I know what's coming and I will get my coat but.... Scott Allan please.

cabbageandribs1875
25-11-2017, 10:54 PM

not a bad shout

B.H.F.C
25-11-2017, 10:55 PM
Up front. We should have strengthened more in the summer.

Left back.

eastcoasthibby
26-11-2017, 09:20 AM
Without trying to be critical of the current players, where do you think we need to strengthen in the January transfer window?

This all assumes that there are no players leaving Hibs.
Pay money for O'halloran from St Johnstone ...pacey, worker, take players on and gets in good positions, can taje.chances , competition for Boyle, Barker , Murray and Stokes ..as wide player and forward !! IMHO

MSK
26-11-2017, 09:35 AM
Pay money for O'halloran from St Johnstone ...pacey, worker, take players on and gets in good positions, can taje.chances , competition for Boyle, Barker , Murray and Stokes ..as wide player and forward !! IMHOO’Halloran is a the rangers player though, not St Johnstones, the way you describe him is the same as I would describe Murray who I think is a better player. Wouldnt mind Adam Rooney alongside Murray though 👍

Nicho87
26-11-2017, 09:45 AM
Adam Rooney / big striker. Davey no where near good enough.

where'stheslope
26-11-2017, 10:14 AM
A midfielder who can chip in with goals, easier said that done though as they tend to be highly valued.

Our lack of goals from midfield is a really big issue. Someone posted the stats when we were in the Championship but in the first 2 seasons Hearts and then Rangers, who obviously both won the league, most used midfield combination contributed more than double the number of goals ours did. It's an issue that has persisted and I can't see it changing. If they could make a killer pass as well then even better. The number of times our strikers make neat little darting diagonal runs and don't receive the ball is very frustrating.

This!!!
But they are not easy to find!

Diclonius
26-11-2017, 10:31 AM
At least two strikers.

Stokes is erratic, Murray can't lead the line all on his own, Shaw's a youngster and Lennon clearly doesn't rate Date.

neil7908
26-11-2017, 10:36 AM
Echoing much of sentiment here - a couple of forwards, a left back, a left winger and maybe a even an attacking, goalscoring midfielder.

End result of our dealings must be more goals in the team.

Heisenberg
26-11-2017, 11:12 AM
Got to be a striker as the top priority.

Col2
26-11-2017, 11:22 AM
Really difficult window to get decent players as vast majority will be under contract and with teams who won’t let them go.

We have absolutely no chance in getting Rooney or Moult but we do need a striker.

Henderson (I know I know) and Morgan are realistic targets.

itslegaltender
26-11-2017, 11:43 AM
A left back ASAP

Stuart93
26-11-2017, 11:46 AM
Left back & a goal scoring poacher, Adam Rooney type player/Adam Rooney for me😉

AgentDaleCooper
26-11-2017, 11:48 AM
sell mcginn, get moult :aok:

brog
26-11-2017, 12:14 PM
A goalkeeper who commands his area.

Roxyhibee
26-11-2017, 12:20 PM
In priority -

Striker.

Left back.

Goal scoring midfielder.

eastcoasthibby
26-11-2017, 12:22 PM
O’Halloran is a the rangers player though, not St Johnstones, the way you describe him is the same as I would describe Murray who I think is a better player. Wouldnt mind Adam Rooney alongside Murray though 👍

Forgot about that ..your right about the Murray likeness but wouldn't be unhappy at having both on the books ... as I do like having very active pacey forwards ...Rooney would be ideal to fill the gap we definitely do have

Heisenberg
26-11-2017, 12:34 PM
Really difficult window to get decent players as vast majority will be under contract and with teams who won’t let them go.

We have absolutely no chance in getting Rooney or Moult but we do need a striker.

Henderson (I know I know) and Morgan are realistic targets.

Don’t think we’ve any chance of getting Morgan either tbh. He’ll cost a few hundred thousand.

brog
26-11-2017, 12:57 PM
The ship has sailed with regards to Moult & Morgan, they're far too high profile now. We need to identify & go for players like these, as we did with SJM, while they're still a viable proposition.

Ozyhibby
26-11-2017, 01:06 PM
The ship has sailed with regards to Moult & Morgan, they're far too high profile now. We need to identify & go for players like these, as we did with SJM, while they're still a viable proposition.

McGinn was higher profile than Morgan when we got him. The reason he was still available was the compensation was a bit too rich for most clubs. Hibs got creative. Maybe there is an opportunity to do so again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ozyhibby
26-11-2017, 01:07 PM
Don’t think we’ve any chance of getting Morgan either tbh. He’ll cost a few hundred thousand.

We’ll have a few hundred thousand soon and there is a good chance that his value will increase if we sign him.

Souter96Mac
26-11-2017, 01:42 PM
Left back, replacement for McGinn if he goes, striker and maybe another winger. Been looking at who's out of contract at the end of the season, of course Hendo is,as is that Crawford from Hamilton. That Cypriot left back from St Mirren is also in his last year of his contract, would he be an option?

KWJ
26-11-2017, 02:14 PM
I've picked left back as that's the only position where we don't have proper competition/cover.

Truth is I don't think we really need anyone as we're pretty strong and have no obvious weak links in the team. Attacking mid is covered with Swanson and Fraser Murray but Lennon seems reluctant to pick either ahead of different options.

I think other than LB or showing that we're happy with switching Whittaker or using Crane as LB cover then the only real signings we should make would be those of quality that'd improve the first 11 like when Stubbs brought in Stokes, McLeish brought in Latapy/Sauzee.

So not necessarily a Henderson but perhaps a Commons or another big name from left field. Steven Fletcher for instance. Someone that would come in and be better than the good option we already have making nobody in the team at auto pick - even McGinn.

Souter96Mac
26-11-2017, 03:04 PM
I've picked left back as that's the only position where we don't have proper competition/cover.

Truth is I don't think we really need anyone as we're pretty strong and have no obvious weak links in the team. Attacking mid is covered with Swanson and Fraser Murray but Lennon seems reluctant to pick either ahead of different options.

I think other than LB or showing that we're happy with switching Whittaker or using Crane as LB cover then the only real signings we should make would be those of quality that'd improve the first 11 like when Stubbs brought in Stokes, McLeish brought in Latapy/Sauzee.

So not necessarily a Henderson but perhaps a Commons or another big name from left field. Steven Fletcher for instance. Someone that would come in and be better than the good option we already have making nobody in the team at auto pick - even McGinn.
Fletch would be a massive sign of intent, can't see it tbh. Think he's still been playing the odd minutes for Sheff Wed, would go for Mallan at Barnsley on loan as he's hardly played. What about getting JC back in on loan? 👀

Michael
26-11-2017, 03:10 PM

Not done much for Dundee.

brog
26-11-2017, 03:15 PM
McGinn was higher profile than Morgan when we got him. The reason he was still available was the compensation was a bit too rich for most clubs. Hibs got creative. Maybe there is an opportunity to do so again?

SJM was maybe a higher profile but Morgan is almost certainly in more demand. I expect St M to get at least £300k for Morgan & we won't pay that. I also doubt St M will be so receptive again to any imaginative approach from us,unless we've already sold SJM for a whopping fee.

truehibernian
26-11-2017, 03:36 PM
Stevie Mallan hasn’t kicked a ball for Barnsley - he could be a good January addition on loan.

keep the faith
26-11-2017, 03:40 PM
Not done much for Dundee.

Came on against sevco on friday and completely unlocked their defence for the winner.
When I see the lack of cutting edge in our play sometimes I can see where Allen's directness could be the missing link.

andybev1
26-11-2017, 06:12 PM
I would like to see us signing Alex shalke - Any time I see Ross county play he stands out. e was signed in 2015 so must be due a new contract soon.

Franck Stanton
26-11-2017, 06:53 PM
I would like to see us signing Alex shalke - Any time I see Ross county play he stands out. e was signed in 2015 so must be due a new contract soon.

Really ? Got to be a joke post. He is total crap. Just my opinion mind you but really ?

Souter96Mac
26-11-2017, 07:07 PM
That Kamara from Dundee would be a decent signing from what I've seen

Firestarter
26-11-2017, 07:09 PM
Adam Rooney, Liam Henderson, left back and play Danny in attacking midfield.

bingo70
26-11-2017, 07:17 PM
I’ve always thought Ali Crawford would be a good replacement for John Mcginn. Not sure what his contractual situation is with Hamilton though

Souter96Mac
26-11-2017, 07:19 PM
I’ve always thought Ali Crawford would be a good replacement for John Mcginn. Not sure what his contractual situation is with Hamilton though

Think it's up at the end if this season

edwards
26-11-2017, 07:39 PM
I know I wont be popular but feel we now need to look at a decent left back, we do have an attacking midfield player in Swanson but he has never really got going this season, I would like to see another good striker we could have had Moult for 500k but think he will be off down south now.

hibbyfraelibby
26-11-2017, 07:42 PM
Siobhan Hunter...just to take our free kicks

weecounty hibby
26-11-2017, 07:47 PM
I know I wont be popular but feel we now need to look at a decent left back, we do have an attacking midfield player in Swanson but he has never really got going this season, I would like to see another good striker we could have had Moult for 500k but think he will be off down south now.
What do you base the 500k and we could have had Moult on. Aberdeen had a bid of around 500k turned down. Why would they have accepted that from Hibs? NL said we made a bid but were turned down. Wells manager also said that the cup final run with Moult in the team was the better deal than selling him and not getting to the final.

andybev1
26-11-2017, 08:15 PM
Really ? Got to be a joke post. He is total crap. Just my opinion mind you but really ?

Honest!:cb

Bad or good though it is interesting to know what others think.

heretoday
26-11-2017, 09:36 PM
Left back, striker maybe two now!

Agree 👍

WeveGotMcginn
30-11-2017, 06:47 PM
https://twitter.com/celticfc/status/936310120526487553 Liam Henderson with a peach of a goal here- his brothers wasn’t bad as well. Surely too good to be playing in celtic development squad ?

Billy Whizz
30-11-2017, 07:25 PM
https://twitter.com/celticfc/status/936310120526487553 Liam Henderson with a peach of a goal here- his brothers wasn’t bad as well. Surely too good to be playing in celtic development squad ?

Nice to see Liam playing again. Come home boy!

What a great set up Kelty have, put the Cowden family to shame

Firestarter
30-11-2017, 08:56 PM
Nice to see Liam playing again. Come home boy!

What a great set up Kelty have, put the Cowden family to shame

Henderson I think will be a Hibs player on a long term deal come January. He was supposedly meant to go Barnsley with Stevie Mallan but it fell through because he thought he was coming in August. Super John will probably be off down South. Cardiff have had scouts up for him the past couple of Months.

Billy Whizz
30-11-2017, 09:01 PM
Henderson I think will be a Hibs player on a long term deal come January. He was supposedly meant to go Barnsley with Stevie Mallan but it fell through because he thought he was coming in August. Super John will probably be off down South. Cardiff have had scouts up for him the past couple of Months.

Super John can do far better than Cardiff

truehibernian
30-11-2017, 09:06 PM

I think West Ham will bid for him in January. As a Hammer I'd be delighted, as a Hibs fan I'd be gutted. But if they do I think at least we'd get the realistic valuation that Hibs are looking for.

Firestarter
30-11-2017, 09:10 PM

Whilst I would agree I've heard they are serious players Billy.

Firestarter
30-11-2017, 09:12 PM
I think West Ham will bid for him in January. As a Hammer I'd be delighted, as a Hibs fan I'd be gutted. But if they do I think at least we'd get the realistic valuation that Hibs are looking for.

Why would West Ham buy Super John to help fight relegation? They will go for proven EPL level players about 7 former Everton players probably. Would like to see him go to Bournemouth and play alongside Ryan Fraser or maybe Swansea. Anyone but Celtic. Them choring our song I couldn't deal with.

bigwheel
30-11-2017, 09:13 PM

i can't see SJM getting an Epl move......Cardiff sounds more likely to me...

truehibernian
30-11-2017, 09:20 PM
Why would West Ham buy Super John to help fight relegation? They will go for proven EPL level players about 7 former Everton players probably. Would like to see him go to Bournemouth and play alongside Ryan Fraser or maybe Swansea. Anyone but Celtic. Them choring our song I couldn't deal with.

Moyes wanted him at Sunderland and despite our lowly position the owners will back him in his first window - I think SJM embodies the fighting, driving qualities that you need to battle out wins and draws and I think Moyes will see them mid table once he has a few players in. Interestingly enough he had dropped Mark Noble and went to press last week saying he wants pace and drive in the midfield area - attributes that SJM has. I think he is definitely good enough for EPL - he pretty much got man of the match in his international debut and recently v the Dutch. Where do their players play their football ?

Souter96Mac
30-11-2017, 09:45 PM
Was thinking today about a potential LB, could be a bit controversial, but Lee Wallace? Think he's still under contract at the Huns past this season, but always thought he's a threat going forward. Think he's out favour at the moment. Could get a bit of stick for the suggestion, hey ho

HoboHarry
30-11-2017, 09:47 PM
Was thinking today about a potential LB, could be a bit controversial, but Lee Wallace? Think he's still under contract at the Huns past this season, but always thought he's a threat going forward. Think he's out favour at the moment. Could get a bit of stick for the suggestion, hey ho
Away and s***e in yer hat..... :greengrin

Firestarter
30-11-2017, 10:24 PM
Moyes wanted him at Sunderland and despite our lowly position the owners will back him in his first window - I think SJM embodies the fighting, driving qualities that you need to battle out wins and draws and I think Moyes will see them mid table once he has a few players in. Interestingly enough he had dropped Mark Noble and went to press last week saying he wants pace and drive in the midfield area - attributes that SJM has. I think he is definitely good enough for EPL - he pretty much got man of the match in his international debut and recently v the Dutch. Where do their players play their football ?

Sound mate, it would be an excellent move for him and pretty penny for us.

Firestarter
30-11-2017, 10:25 PM

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Souter96Mac
30-11-2017, 10:41 PM
I'll get my coat

Firestarter
30-11-2017, 10:55 PM
I'll get my coat

I'll get the shotgun, Lee. Grass isn't always greener 😆

ajf
30-11-2017, 11:49 PM
Ok tin hat on here , Stevenson has always been a liability at left back and most of our previous managers have started with him and then discarded him by the Time Stubbs arrived his time was up with us , however 3 years in the second tier of Scottish football has somehow escalated him into a position of celebrity never before matched at our club when comparing pure ability with likeability and humility , nice guy , yes , good player , no , not at the top level , every team plays a winger against him , Aberdeen even play there left winger against him , Lennon is aware of this otherwise he wouldn't have been so quick to throw Whittaker in at left back earlier in the season. We badly need a left back

easty
01-12-2017, 01:17 AM
Ok tin hat on here , Stevenson has always been a liability at left back and most of our previous managers have started with him and then discarded him by the Time Stubbs arrived his time was up with us , however 3 years in the second tier of Scottish football has somehow escalated him into a position of celebrity never before matched at our club when comparing pure ability with likeability and humility , nice guy , yes , good player , no , not at the top level , every team plays a winger against him , Aberdeen even play there left winger against him , Lennon is aware of this otherwise he wouldn't have been so quick to throw Whittaker in at left back earlier in the season. We badly need a left back

Always been a liability...have a ****ing word wi yourself -

Won the League Cup - man of the match in the final

Won the Scottish Cup

Only Hibs player ever to win both, and he's "always been a liability"? I agree he's no the best left back in Scottish football (though he's by far the best in the capital), and he'll no be getting a big move to the EPL or a Scotland cap anytime soon, but as far as I'm concerned he's a Hibs legend, and he deserves far more respect than you're giving him here.

If we go out and sign a new left back, who's a better player, then I'll have nae complaints. We should always be looking to bring in better players than we have, in all positions.

HoboHarry
01-12-2017, 03:28 AM
That's some amount of guff you wrote there - give yourself a pat on the head then get back under the bed again.......

:faf:

SideBurns
01-12-2017, 06:48 AM
That's some amount of guff you wrote there - give yourself a pat on the head then get back under the bed again.......

:faf:
Put it this way - if we did sign a left back who is better than Lewis, in terms of ability & professionalism, we'll have ourselves a very good player indeed. And that player won't be a Scotsman, on the assumption neither Kieran Tierney nor Andy Robertson will be photographed with the Hibs scarf above his head anytime soon!!

GoalsMcGinley
01-12-2017, 07:38 AM

Absolute nonsense.

GoalsMcGinley
01-12-2017, 07:39 AM
I’d like us to take a punt on Lewis Vaughan at Raith. 18 goals this season already. Granted it’s League 1 but he’s only 21 and by all accounts has been excellent this season. Also a hibby apparently.

Souter96Mac
01-12-2017, 09:25 AM
I’d like us to take a punt on Lewis Vaughan at Raith. 18 goals this season already. Granted it’s League 1 but he’s only 21 and by all accounts has been excellent this season. Also a hibby apparently.

Was he not the lad that Raith loaned to Dumbarton last season, he scored a ton of goals and pretty much aided in Rovers' relegation? Sounds like he knows where the net it, perhaps similar to Murray in that he's a bit of a raw talent.

Billy Whizz
01-12-2017, 09:30 AM
Whilst I would agree I've heard they are serious players Billy.

No worries. Hope we can hold onto him in January. If Villa are in for him, far bigger club, huge potential

lyonhibs
01-12-2017, 09:31 AM
If we don't sign a Libero/Sweeper I'm never coming back as long as Lennon is in charge.

But seriously, a "fox in the box" style striker that may do next to **** all else but is lethal in the 18 yard box on a relatively consistent basis. Gold dust on our budget especially in January but there we go.

Iceman1875
01-12-2017, 10:17 AM
If we lose SJM and Davie, I’d like us to go for Henderson, Stevie Mallan on loan and a target man, Adam Rooney would be ideal.

Defence for me is not a priority, midfield to front is.

howdenthehibby
01-12-2017, 10:35 AM

This ! Maybe Swanson after his troubles can cure this some what ,and I still feel, if fit ? and still interested ? Commons could still have the quality to provide this . He can also hit a ferocious freekick that I also think we lack

Firestarter
01-12-2017, 11:16 AM

100% Hibby.

Firestarter
01-12-2017, 11:16 AM
No worries. Hope we can hold onto him in January. If Villa are in for him, far bigger club, huge potential

Agree.

Souter96Mac
01-12-2017, 11:19 AM
Would take Adam Rooney if he was available for sure.

J-C
02-12-2017, 09:23 AM
If we don't sign a Libero/Sweeper I'm never coming back as long as Lennon is in charge.

But seriously, a "fox in the box" style striker that may do next to **** all else but is lethal in the 18 yard box on a relatively consistent basis. Gold dust on our budget especially in January but there we go.

You've just described Cummings to a tee, we've not replaced his goals.

hfc-1875
02-12-2017, 09:26 AM
Not going to happen but I think we need a lb, another winger, an attacking mid that can chip in with goals(unless Swanson gets a run in the team there when back) and another striker.

Hamish
04-12-2017, 03:45 PM
http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/12/04/duo-eye-move-for-torquay-stopper-mcginty/

Famous Fiver
04-12-2017, 04:05 PM
Vaughan sounds interesting and as long as there is a sell on clause I would hope Raith would do business.

Unseen work
04-12-2017, 06:11 PM
Mark Ohara
Stevie Mallan
Aaron Taylor Sinclair

Firestarter
04-12-2017, 06:14 PM
Vaughan sounds interesting and as long as there is a sell on clause I would hope Raith would do business.

They are trying hard to get him to sign a new contract which I think he will. Raith would be very easy to deal with if we where serious though. Hibs or Cardiff bidding war would be funny.

bigwheel
04-12-2017, 06:16 PM
They are trying hard to get him to sign a new contract which I think he will. Raith would be very easy to deal with if we where serious though. Hibs or Cardiff bidding war would be funny.

Don’t think he is at a level that he would get a game here...would rather give Shaw game time

Tha Cabbage Kid
04-12-2017, 06:23 PM
Morgan from St Mirren should be top of the list. I can’t believe he’s still at St Mirren.Yeah he's a cracking player!

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Souter96Mac
04-12-2017, 06:57 PM
Would definitely take Morgan. Quick, seems to be decent on both feet too. Can imagine a lot of sides will be after him

Firestarter
04-12-2017, 07:11 PM
Don’t think he is at a level that he would get a game here...would rather give Shaw game time

I think he could step up tbh. Would like to see him given a chance

Del Boy
04-12-2017, 07:13 PM
Lewis Morgan from St Mirren or Scott Fraser from Dundee Utd would be useful additions.

Stuart93
04-12-2017, 07:19 PM
Mark O'hara or Gary deacon from dundee

bigwheel
05-12-2017, 08:01 AM
I think he could step up tbh. Would like to see him given a chance

Fair enough Fire. Respect your view. He will certainly get a move - after starting of this season the way he ended last season ..

Firestarter
05-12-2017, 08:14 AM
Fair enough Fire. Respect your view. He will certainly get a move - after starting of this season the way he ended last season ..

Cheers mate, appreciated. He's come back from a bad, bad injury too. I think he's the type of player that will go down South and we will kick ourselves we didn't get him.