PDA

View Full Version : The Rangers

AgentDaleCooper
24-11-2017, 08:52 PM
They truly are a gift that keeps on giving. It genuinely brings joy to my soul when they loose...am i a bad person?

InchHibby
24-11-2017, 08:55 PM
Thought ally was going to burst oot greeting.

CraigHibee
24-11-2017, 08:56 PM
They truly are a gift that keeps on giving. It genuinely brings joy to my soul when they loose...am i a bad person?

I must admit, I feel a bit of internal warmth when I see them getting beat 😂

Del Boy
24-11-2017, 08:56 PM
Love seeing them struggle

Worst sevco team ever

twiceinathens
24-11-2017, 09:06 PM
The degree of foulmouthed anger and despair on the Bears Den is highly satisfying and entertaining

mca
24-11-2017, 09:06 PM
Thought ally was going to burst oot greeting.

Karma.. This is payback for the Souness era.. :wink:

Thecat23
24-11-2017, 09:07 PM
The degree of foulmouthed anger and despair on the Bears Den is highly satisfying and entertaining

Love that place after a defeat 😁👍🏼

Smartie
24-11-2017, 09:09 PM
That's been about half an hour since the game finished.

Have we had any petitions or statements yet?

I thought that O'Hara's ear-cupping was as blatant an attack on the traditions and values of good Rangers men and protestants everywhere as you are ever likely to see.

It wouldn't have been allowed to happen in the olden days of course, but as we now live in an SNP/ IRA led state, it is least that we have come to expect.

Hibs Class
24-11-2017, 09:11 PM
Love seeing them struggle

Worst sevco team ever

There have been several ***** teams in sevco's short history. I thought the team that finished third in 14/15 were entertainingly pish.

weecounty hibby
24-11-2017, 09:11 PM
No one is over awed against them anymore. They are a mid table team who just happen to have a big stadium and support (for now). They have an abundance of averageness and there aren't too many players there that you would take. ****ing marvellous!!!!!!!
Apologies for the copy and paste from another thread.

Sir David Gray
24-11-2017, 09:15 PM
Much more of this and we'll be back to the pre-Souness days of seeing 10000 at Ibrox every other week.

What a time to be alive.

The Harp Awakes
24-11-2017, 09:15 PM
That's been about half an hour since the game finished.

Have we had any petitions or statements yet?

I thought that O'Hara's ear-cupping was as blatant an attack on the traditions and values of good Rangers men and protestants everywhere as you are ever likely to see.

It wouldn't have been allowed to happen in the olden days of course, but as we now live in an SNP/ IRA led state, it is least that we have come to expect.

:greengrin

A good few sectarian ditties from Sevco fans tonight. More ear cupping from the SFA no doubt.

-Jonesy-
24-11-2017, 09:16 PM
Did 21/05/2016 kill them as a club?

weecounty hibby
24-11-2017, 09:17 PM
Did 21/05/2016 kill them as a club?

No, their years and years of being dirty cheating *******s did that

snooky
24-11-2017, 09:20 PM
My feeling is that when you have a team of players of foreign nationalities everything is fine when you're winning.
When you're in a corner, they don't seem to have the desire or fight because they don't have to live with the humiliation in the aftermath. They know they are out of there soon so why should they care?
Personally, I'd rather have 11 lads from Leith Links playing when we are/were fighting out a corner than transient tourists who are here for a quick buck then gone.

-Jonesy-
24-11-2017, 09:23 PM
No, their years and years of being dirty cheating *******s did that

Touché sir

hibsbollah
24-11-2017, 09:28 PM
My feeling is that when you have a team of players of foreign nationalities everything is fine when you're winning.
When you're in a corner, they don't seem to have the desire or fight because they don't have to live with the humiliation in the aftermath. They know they are out of there soon so why should they care?
Personally, I'd rather have 11 lads from Leith Links playing when we are/were fighting out a corner than transient tourists who are here for a quick buck then gone.

Totally disagree. You can just as easily have loyal determined foreign players who respect their team mates and fans (see Sauzee) and disloyal 'local' players who just want an easy pay day and couldn't care less (see Scott Allan). It's really not a foreigner thing, it's about character.

Hibernia&Alba
24-11-2017, 09:36 PM
Love that place after a defeat 😁👍🏼

Take a look at Follow Follow too. It will give you a warm glow inside. The seethe and the heartbreak are visceral.

Northernhibee
24-11-2017, 09:38 PM
The only team in over a century to have lost to Hibs in a Scottish cup final.

The sheer amount of gloating we hold over them is unparalleled in the world of sport.

we are hibs
24-11-2017, 09:42 PM
Can see Aberdeen beating them twice in a row and us dishing out a big defeat to them. They're in turmoil

Green&White
24-11-2017, 09:46 PM
They lost me my bet tonight and i couldn't care less [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

mca
24-11-2017, 09:54 PM
The only team in over a century to have lost to Hibs in a Scottish cup final.

The sheer amount of gloating we hold over them is unparalleled in the world of sport.

:thumbsup: what a quote..

AgentDaleCooper
24-11-2017, 09:55 PM
Can see Aberdeen beating them twice in a row and us dishing out a big defeat to them. They're in turmoil

we could be ten points clear of them by mid december :faf::hyper:bye::party::smug:

JimBHibees
24-11-2017, 10:24 PM
Totally disagree. You can just as easily have loyal determined foreign players who respect their team mates and fans (see Sauzee) and disloyal 'local' players who just want an easy pay day and couldn't care less (see Scott Allan). It's really not a foreigner thing, it's about character.

Totally agree.

beensaidbefore
24-11-2017, 10:59 PM
:greengrin

A good few sectarian ditties from Sevco fans tonight. More ear cupping from the SFA no doubt.

Perhaps more notice would be taken if they were reported to the ombudsman or whatever channel they are playing on?!

jacomo
24-11-2017, 11:12 PM

:agree:

lord bunberry
24-11-2017, 11:17 PM
They’re finished. It’s up to us to move into the space they’ve vacated.

Liberal Hibby
24-11-2017, 11:33 PM
Perhaps the breadman was a better manager than we thought.

snooky
25-11-2017, 12:19 AM

I agree with you and I was going to mention Latapy & Franck as the exceptions to the rule however, I was was generalising. e.g. Cadette and his ilk.

pacorosssco
25-11-2017, 12:33 AM
Cant wait see who they get. Mcinnes dodged sunderland and will do same huns. Recon alex mcleish will get it

Hibernia&Alba
25-11-2017, 12:46 AM
Cant wait see who they get. Mcinnes dodged sunderland and will do same huns. Recon alex mcleish will get it

They need a new team but have no money with which to buy one. It's a thankless task for any manager, which makes me think only someone desperate for work will take it; somebody no other club wants. They are in a right mess. I vote Terry Butcher :greengrin

Lancs Harp
25-11-2017, 12:54 AM
I've heard Sevco have approached Melchester Rovers for Roy Race.

Hibernia&Alba
25-11-2017, 12:59 AM

I hope he's a Protestant.

HoboHarry
25-11-2017, 01:44 AM
Only as a loan deal - nae dosh for a transfer......

IGRIGI
25-11-2017, 03:50 AM
It doesn't matter if it's 11 Scottish or foreign born players on the pitch, all that matters is that they are all protestant.

Pedro brought in too many kathlicks who don't understand the Rangers way.

Only 11 warriors willing to follow on to even to Dublin will propel the Queens Select back to the glory days.

#copyrightFollowFollow

Ich liebe Deek
25-11-2017, 04:43 AM
Always great seeing sevco lose.Jambos starting to see the teams below them picking up points must be a worry for them too...

hibsbollah
25-11-2017, 06:19 AM
I really don't understand where all this The Rangers criticism comes from :dunno: they're sitting in a respectable 4th place, only a single point behind Hibs, and they've invested £8million in players over the summer, which is only twenty or thirty times the amount of teams immediately around them. Yes they were emptied out of Europe by a team of part timers from Luxembourg, but there are no real minnows anymore, we keep being told.

It's all going quite well:thumbsup:

Colr
25-11-2017, 07:32 AM

No they are bad people, which makes you a good person for disliking them.

overdrive
25-11-2017, 07:41 AM
Perhaps the breadman was a better manager than we thought.

I’ve always thought he was a decent manager (not a great one). It is just that, respectfully, he is a disrespectful welt of a human.

IGRIGI
25-11-2017, 07:45 AM
Two seconds on Follow Follow and already the crackers are coming thick and fast, one bun was worried pre match as the game was "up north" with freezing weather and their dynamos are used to warmer climates.

The game was in Dundee FFS 😂

18Hibee75
25-11-2017, 07:48 AM
I really don't understand where all this The Rangers criticism comes from :dunno: they're sitting in a respectable 4th place, only a single point behind Hibs, and they've invested £8million in players over the summer, which is only twenty or thirty times the amount of teams immediately around them. Yes they were emptied out of Europe by a team of part timers from Luxembourg, but there are no real minnows anymore, we keep being told.

It's all going quite well[emoji106]I agree with you to an extent, however. It's the fact that the majority of their support genuinely expect them to challenge Celtic, They've spent over £10M in the transfer window, told everyone in Scottish football 'they are back', but still no where near celtic and sitting in fourth below hibs and Aberdeen, which all things considered is very poor from them.

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

Hibernia&Alba
25-11-2017, 07:51 AM
Two seconds on Follow Follow and already the crackers are coming thick and fast, one bun was worried pre match as the game was "up north" with freezing weather and their dynamos are used to warmer climates.

I saw that :lolrangers:

Some absolute belters on there just now. Herrera described as turning more slowly than milk and having the touch of an elephant with a beach ball :greengrin

Joe6-2
25-11-2017, 08:11 AM
I’ve always thought he was a decent manager (not a great one). It is just that, respectfully, he is a disrespectful welt of a human.

Disrespectful definitely, still waiting to hear the ignorant pri*k congratulate Hibs on our historic win

Bostonhibby
25-11-2017, 08:31 AM
I wonder if the odd looking waster who wanted to be a hit man on follow follow might get to do his community service as a the rangers player?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Is It On....
25-11-2017, 08:48 AM

Free entertainment... particularly good when, as happens very quickly, they viciously turn on each other. 😎

Hibernian Verse
25-11-2017, 08:49 AM
This isn't good. We need a strong Rangers...havent you heard?

Is It On....
25-11-2017, 08:52 AM
This isn't good. We need a strong Rangers...havent you heard?

For a new club I think they have done well to get into the SPL so quickly after being formed 😁

Carheenlea
25-11-2017, 08:59 AM
Last nights result was very amusing, but not half as much as this guys syrup sat in front of Jim Traynor up in the stand.

http://i68.tinypic.com/2mpbyb5.jpg

gaz1875
25-11-2017, 09:14 AM

I actually think this is the logic The Huns are following, although I don't really agree with it myself. They looked like they have chucked in all their British players whether they are good enough or not, just to appease the "Huns way" of playing. It has in fact dragged the quality even further down, and they look like an average SPL team fighting between 2nd place and 7th place.

Moulin Yarns
25-11-2017, 09:18 AM

Dodging the polar bears must have been difficult :wink:

Is It On....
25-11-2017, 09:20 AM
"We are a basket case of a club run by crooks, incompetents and those who are feeding off us like maggots.

We need cleansed."

This last line sums up what needs to happen though maybe not in the way the Peepul mean 🤔

theonlywayisup
25-11-2017, 09:54 AM
"We are a basket case of a club run by crooks, incompetents and those who are feeding off us like maggots.

We need cleansed."

This last line sums up what needs to happen though maybe not in the way the Peepul mean 🤔

I've always maintained that when The Rangers were demoted to the bottom tier, they should have got in a young but well respected manager (possibly from Europe) tutored by an experienced coach. Then, filled their team with the best young Scottish players, like the guys we're seeing coming through at Killie, St. Mirren etc. Add a couple of experienced old heads at centre back, midfield and striker. They probably had that in Wallace and Miller.

Then mold them into a team that wins, with skill and the right attitude.

Instead, they went for the short term fix. Why? Because the The Rangers fans demand success. They didn't want to get beat by the likes of Forfar, Peterhead, Falkirk, Hamilton, Dundee etc. Well, that approach worked well didn't.

Is It On....
25-11-2017, 10:02 AM
I've always maintained that when The Rangers were demoted to the bottom tier, they should have got in a young but well respected manager (possibly from Europe) tutored by an experienced coach. Then, filled their team with the best young Scottish players, like the guys we're seeing coming through at Killie, St. Mirren etc. Add a couple of experienced old heads at centre back, midfield and striker. They probably had that in Wallace and Miller.

Instead, they went for the short term fix. Why? Because the The Rangers fans demand success. They didn't want to get beat by the likes of Forfar, Peterhead, Falkirk, Hamilton, Dundee etc. Well, that approach worked well didn't.

I had this very conversation with the Chairman of a league club who said, ideally, they should try to buy the whole of QoS first team along with the management team. His view was that they would have had better players, hungry for success, and saved a fortune in wages. Thankfully they didn't even try to do this and wasted a fortune.

Billy Whizz
25-11-2017, 10:03 AM
I had this very conversation with the Chairman of a league club who said, ideally, they should try to buy the whole of QoS first team along with the management team. His view was that they would have had better players, hungry for success, and saved a fortune in wages. Thankfully they didn't even try to do this and wasted a fortune.
Did they not pay Lee McCulloch something along the lines of £17k per week

weecounty hibby
25-11-2017, 10:10 AM
Told this story back when they were in the lower divisions. Alloa got promoted from div 2 the year before rangers were allowed to play there. They won the league paying guys about £100 per week. Up pop der Hun and McCulloch getting £15k per week, Wallace on £12k and others being paid per week what some clubs wouldn't pay annually. Totally bonkers and it is that philosophy that has kept them in the marvellous situation they are still in today. Get it right up them. They deserve nothing more than a slow painful demise I to mid table obscurity for ever due to their cheating and their bigotry

tamig
25-11-2017, 10:14 AM

I’ve said that from the start they had a great opportunity to rebuild from scratch and put a solid foundation for the future in place. The crookedness of Green and his ilk soon put a stop to that as did the arrogant demands of their fans. As soon as their transfer ban was over they were hoovering up just about any half decent SPL player who was out of contract paying crazy money and all just to get through the lower leagues. The hun would never be so humble as to grow and build slowly and strongly. It’s just not their way. They have missed that boat - unless there is a next time. I hope they disappear forever some time soon.

JeMeSouviens
25-11-2017, 10:29 AM
Last nights result was very amusing, but not half as much as this guys syrup sat in front of Jim Traynor up in the stand.

Are you sure it’s not a Russian hat? :greengrin

lord bunberry
25-11-2017, 10:30 AM
The knives are out for the lying king. This guy means it :greengrin
https://twitter.com/ShaunMaxwell16/status/934192787666370560/video/1

blackpoolhibs
25-11-2017, 10:33 AM
https://www.facebook.com/1466143443619987/videos/2061869490714043/?hc_ref=ART7qYb_b2HjaqVzkaqM3GDeo4FziEYkGZB7cHtsyq kR83xEyUhihDhl6YplwR2IREI

I sense a wee bit of anger. :greengrin

jacomo
25-11-2017, 10:35 AM

A competent manager could have followed your blueprint and still created a team to steam roller through the divisions.

McCoist required severe financial doping to do the same.

leither17
25-11-2017, 10:39 AM

His first signing is thought to be a big guy called Hamish with a hell of a dig on him

tamig
25-11-2017, 10:45 AM

Strong and scary stuff. If King sees that we’ll have seen the last of him in the UK - never mind Scotland.

CyberSauzee
25-11-2017, 10:48 AM

A small point but they didn't get demoted; they started from scratch in the 4th tier.

Mr White
25-11-2017, 10:50 AM

Hahaha is that maybe the same guy that did the "Anthony Stokes has never scored against Rangers" montage?

lord bunberry
25-11-2017, 10:53 AM
Strong and scary stuff. If King sees that we’ll have seen the last of him in the UK - never mind Scotland.
King has apparently gone to ground after seeing it, can’t blame him.:greengrin

lord bunberry
25-11-2017, 10:53 AM
Hahaha is that maybe the same guy that did the "Anthony Stokes has never scored against Rangers" montage?
I’m not sure, I hope so though :greengrin

Bostonhibby
25-11-2017, 10:57 AM

What a bellend, put the club up for seal? I didn't think Seal was even a hun.

Joe6-2
25-11-2017, 10:59 AM

Surely that’s a hat to ward of the cold so far up north!

O'Rourke3
25-11-2017, 11:07 AM

"....you as a a owner is a bloody tit!" Comedy gold. :faf:

lord bunberry
25-11-2017, 11:08 AM
What a bellend, put the club up for seal? I didn't think Seal was even a hun.
He is a little bit crazy. :greengrin

hibsbollah
25-11-2017, 11:12 AM
I agree with you to an extent, however. It's the fact that the majority of their support genuinely expect them to challenge Celtic, They've spent over £10M in the transfer window, told everyone in Scottish football 'they are back', but still no where near celtic and sitting in fourth below hibs and Aberdeen, which all things considered is very poor from them.

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

:cool2: I think I need to be less subtle with the sarcasm :wink:

pacorosssco
25-11-2017, 12:38 PM

Too pay money they did to average spl guys and 900k mcoist was mental in part time league.

weecounty hibby
25-11-2017, 12:38 PM

Good to know that it is actually Shaun's club. How can King sell something that belongs to Shaun. C'mon Shaun just go back to bed and ask your mummy to wake you up when you stop believing you are anything other than a wee jakey Hun who happens to have a pay as you go smart phone. Bell end. And your club is doing just fine right now, long may it continue

pacorosssco
25-11-2017, 12:40 PM
Rangers fans should be asking how sfa approved those in charge.

AK86
25-11-2017, 01:08 PM
I agree with you and I was going to mention Latapy & Franck as the exceptions to the rule however, I was was generalising. e.g. Cadette and his ilk.
That will be the Latapy who went on a 2 day bender and got done for dd in the lead up to a final?
Great player, but didn't show our club much respect.