PDA

View Full Version : Leith Links - November Update

FranckSuzy
24-11-2017, 01:12 PM
As of today, more than £60,000 has been donated to Leith Links since 2013 and I just wanted to update everyone who has donated and/or is interested in our progress :not worth

Normally, I post any letters received from the groups who are allocated tickets but none have been forthcoming, so far, so I just wanted to let everyone know that 1) I've not disappeared off the face of the earth :greengrin and 2) work still continues to help introduce more children to the wonderful world of Hibernian and our amazing fans :thumbsup:

Oh, and if you are down in Ocean Terminal anytime soon, have a look in the Scottish Design Exchange (https://www.oceanterminal.com/shop/scottish-design-exchange-395) shop, next to Debenhams, and check out the Fellow Fan range. The guys behind it have pledged to donate 10% from their sales until Christmas to Leith Links, which is a great gesture :aok: Some products are also for sale in Flux, Bernard Street.

The below image will be used to promote their initiative and gives an example (stick figure Hibs fan) of their work :wink:

hibbybrian
24-11-2017, 01:51 PM
Great news Susan, fantastic effort :not worth :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
28-11-2017, 06:16 PM
Great news Susan, fantastic effort :not worth :thumbsup:

Thanks for all of your support, Brian :thumbsup:

Remember all, great Hibby :tree:rudolph presents can be found in the Scottish Design Exchange shop :wink: :aok:

Kavinho
28-11-2017, 09:22 PM
Thanks for all of your support, Brian :thumbsup:

Remember all, great Hibby :tree:rudolph presents can be found in the Scottish Design Exchange shop :wink: :aok:

Theres genuinely cracking Hibs gifts in that range!

Congratulations and great thanks for all the hard work that goes into this and all other social responsibility efforts. (Eg Dnipro)

..Something that gives all Hibs fans something to be proud of

Haymaker
29-11-2017, 05:05 AM
Top work S.

scm70nyd1973
29-11-2017, 09:15 AM
As of today, more than £60,000 has been donated to Leith Links since 2013 and I just wanted to update everyone who has donated and/or is interested in our progress :not worth

Normally, I post any letters received from the groups who are allocated tickets but none have been forthcoming, so far, so I just wanted to let everyone know that 1) I've not disappeared off the face of the earth :greengrin and 2) work still continues to help introduce more children to the wonderful world of Hibernian and our amazing fans :thumbsup:

Oh, and if your are down in Ocean Terminal anytime soon, have a look in the Scottish Design Exchange (https://www.oceanterminal.com/shop/scottish-design-exchange-395) shop, next to Debenhams, and check out the Fellow Fan range. The guys behind it have pledged to donate 10% from their sales until Christmas to Leith Links, which is a great gesture :aok:

The below image will be used to promote their initiative and gives an example (stick figure Hibs fan) of their work :wink:

Well done Suzy - you are a shining star in amongst many stars that we have in the Hibernian family !

All the very best from down under here in NZ !

FranckSuzy
30-11-2017, 02:38 PM
Theres genuinely cracking Hibs gifts in that range!

Congratulations and great thanks for all the hard work that goes into this and all other social responsibility efforts. (Eg Dnipro)

..Something that gives all Hibs fans something to be proud of

Top work S.

Well done Suzy - you are a shining star in amongst many stars that we have in the Hibernian family !

All the very best from down under here in NZ !

Thanks guys and it's only possible because of our amazing fans :not worth

Not sure, but would anyone be interested in these :tree cards Fellow Fan stock...? :thumbsup: