PDA

View Full Version : Club Shop - Good Service

wookie70
22-11-2017, 04:09 PM
Thought good service at the shop deserved a thread as there have been so many bad reports. I bought a few items in the Black Friday sale the other day. I received an email quite quickly after to say the sale item was out of stock and the shop offered the full value of the item, £27 compared to the £15 I paid, to spend on another item. The thing I most liked was a Christmas Jumper at £30. Contacted shop to see how I could pay the extra £3 and they waived it and agree to send out the jumper in replacement for the out of stock item. Great service and a brilliant way to turn a bad situation into some good publicity. Well done the shop

Sir David Gray
22-11-2017, 05:23 PM
Credit to them for that.

DarlingtonHibee
22-11-2017, 05:26 PM
Good to hear.

greenlex
22-11-2017, 05:30 PM
I passed the Celtic shop in East Milbride yesterday and it looks like they are at their thieving best again. Same Christmas jumpers with our badge removed and a Celtic one in its place!! Hibernian FC. First to wear the green Christmas Jumpers.

WeeRussell
22-11-2017, 06:05 PM
I passed the Celtic shop in East Milbride yesterday and it looks like they are at their thieving best again. Same Christmas jumpers with our badge removed and a Celtic one in its place!! Hibernian FC. First to wear the green Christmas Jumpers.

Or there is a company going round selling branded Christmas jumpers to football clubs.

I prefer your version though! :)

Onceinawhile
22-11-2017, 06:24 PM
So you did the club out of £15?? If we miss out on any targets in January I know who I'm blaming.

Viva_Palmeiras
22-11-2017, 07:22 PM
Credit to them for that.

Credit to him I think :)

calumhibee1
22-11-2017, 07:32 PM
I was in recently and it’s very much improved. Have never found the staff a problem to be fair, always a nice bunch, just used to be a shan selection of stuff but it’s very good now.

greenlex
22-11-2017, 08:17 PM
Or there is a company going round selling branded Christmas jumpers to football clubs.

I prefer your version though! :)

Me too.