PDA

View Full Version : Your guide to a day at ER

lyonhibs
21-11-2017, 05:37 PM
Just watched a couple of YouTube videos from football fans down South at different ground.

Give a review of your best place for a pint, pie and a program for a day at Easter Road.

GO!!

Carheenlea
21-11-2017, 09:00 PM
One thing a visit to Easter Road is not short of is places to enjoy a pre-match pint. This season alone I've been to The Artisan, The Hibs Club, The Hoppy and Robbies. Robbies would be my pick of that bunch. A 9/10
The pies are often maligned on this forum, but the queues suggest many enjoy a savoury treat at Easter Road, and of the choice of steak or scotch/mince, I prefer the Steak. Occasionally the crust can come apart from the steak content, but the need to use the fingers to scoop the thing out the foil has only happened to me once this season, and in the main they have been of more than acceptable quality. A 7/10
Don't purchase a programme, but did find one a couple of games back that someone dropped. Quite enjoyed it - a substantial volume, with informative articles on past games, the development team and the Hibs Ladies, and a section for Hibs Kids. Good value at £3 (I think). Don't buy away either, do not best placed to compare, but I'll give it 8/10