PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: HIBERNIAN FC FINANCIAL STATEMENTS

RSS Bot
20-11-2017, 10:50 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8130)

Hibbyradge
20-11-2017, 12:07 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8130)

That's a shocking statement from Petrie :grr:

He's deliberately using a measured tone and sticking to the facts.

No mention of interestingly designed dugouts, stunning curtains or magnificent piazzas.

Just to twist the knife, he steadfastly refuses to use the word vomitory.

And, if we don't have a world class escalator in the West stand by the start of next season, I swear I'll do time.

MrSmith
20-11-2017, 12:14 PM

No mention of interestingly designed dugouts, stunning curtains or magnificent piazzas.

And, if we don't have a world class escalator in the West stand by the start of next season, I swear I'll do time.

its so bad, I'm heading oot the vomitorium.

CropleyWasGod
20-11-2017, 12:36 PM

But remember that that "time" you're doing will be on stairs. So, while the Yams will be getting transported to the stars on their moving staircase, you'll be getting fit. :aok:

Crazyhorse
20-11-2017, 12:55 PM

Agreed, it's outrageous. Not a hint of delusion or denial. Not even a photo of our chairman as Rod the Redeemer.
And to cap it all off no spelling or grammatical errors.
Do the communications team at Hibs have no idea how to put together a report for public consumption?

banchoryhibs
20-11-2017, 01:10 PM
I effing love Hibs Net commentaries 🤣🤣🤣
Spot on:thumbsup:

NAE NOOKIE
20-11-2017, 01:22 PM
That's a disgraceful statement .... where is the mystery benefactor gifting the club 2.5 million so we can pretend we have made a trading profit !!!

What I do need clarified is the bit that says shares are worth 20.7p each ...... Is that actually 'twenty point seven pence' coz if it is that means the shares have rocketed in value .. stratospherically rocketed in fact, seeing as how they were worth 2p when I bought mine. Should it read 2.7p?

I don't do mafs :confused:

CropleyWasGod
20-11-2017, 01:33 PM
That's a disgraceful statement .... where is the mystery benefactor gifting the club 2.5 million so we can pretend we have made a trading profit !!!

What I do need clarified is the bit that says shares are worth 20.7p each ...... Is that actually 'twenty point seven pence' coz if it is that means the shares have rocketed in value .. stratospherically rocketed in fact, seeing as how they were worth 2p when I bought mine. Should it read 2.7p?

I don't do mafs :confused:

20.7p is correct.

The nominal value when you bought them was 2p. However, you likely bought them for 4p. At that point, based on the Net Assets, they were worth about 25p. The decrease in value has come about as more shares are bought.

NAE NOOKIE
20-11-2017, 07:32 PM
20.7p is correct.

The nominal value when you bought them was 2p. However, you likely bought them for 4p. At that point, based on the Net Assets, they were worth about 25p. The decrease in value has come about as more shares are bought.

This is why I don't get involved in financial matters. I thought my shares were worth 2p and I had 'knowingly' paid 4p for them, but now it turns out they are worth 20.7p even though nobody in their right mind would actually give me 20.7p for them ,,, in which case in reality they aren't worth 20.7p.

My head hurts :confused:

CropleyWasGod
20-11-2017, 07:39 PM
This is why I don't get involved in financial matters. I thought my shares were worth 2p and I had 'knowingly' paid 4p for them, but now it turns out they are worth 20.7p even though nobody in their right mind would actually give me 20.7p for them ,,, in which case in reality they aren't worth 20.7p.

My head hurts :confused:Tbh, I am not sure why we highlight that value. It's pretty meaningless.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

BSEJVT
21-11-2017, 10:45 AM
Tbh, I am not sure why we highlight that value. It's pretty meaningless.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Agree, its utterly meaningless to individuals that hold them

If we had paid 20.7p per share and they were worth 2p no-one would bat an eye