PDA

View Full Version : Dnipro Kids November Update

StevieC
19-11-2017, 04:52 PM
The Dnipro Kids November Update is now online.

There is a prelude to the Autumn Trip, a birthday trip, a generous donation from a Hibs Supporter and a new arrival at the Hasanskaya orphanage.

And, as always, some great photos.

Click on the link to the update HERE (https://us11.campaign-archive.com/?u=7e495e0ce04d855efd4bec956&id=9b809fd8e2)

StevieT
19-11-2017, 06:39 PM
Yet another amazing update Steve. Always brings a tear to my eye reading your updates. The work you guys do is fantastic.

hibee
19-11-2017, 06:46 PM
Yet another amazing update Steve. Always brings a tear to my eye reading your updates. The work you guys do is fantastic.

Agreed, when I see these updates and how excited the kids are to get the smallest of gifts it makes me realise how lucky my own kids are.

If there’s any of the other orphanages still without a bike it would be good if we could have a collection for them at Christmas time.

StevieC
19-11-2017, 07:32 PM
Agreed, when I see these updates and how excited the kids are to get the smallest of gifts it makes me realise how lucky my own kids are.

If there’s any of the other orphanages still without a bike it would be good if we could have a collection for them at Christmas time.

We still have one more bike donated by Garry to present .. but a Christmas collection to go towards a pantomime trip would be a great idea

StevieT
19-11-2017, 07:51 PM
We still have one more bike donated by Garry to present .. but a Christmas collection to go towards a pantomime trip would be a great idea

Sounds like a good idea. Any idea what the rough cost would be?

Nameless
19-11-2017, 08:16 PM
The Dnipro Kids November Update is now online.

There is a prelude to the Autumn Trip, a birthday trip, a generous donation from a Hibs Supporter and a new arrival at the Hasanskaya orphanage.

And, as always, some great photos.

Click on the link to the update HERE (https://us11.campaign-archive.com/?u=7e495e0ce04d855efd4bec956&id=9b809fd8e2)Stevie, when the board is littered with bickering and negativity, this thread is an oasis. Thank you for restoring perspective.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

StevieC
20-11-2017, 05:28 PM
Thanks for the support