PDA

View Full Version : Onwards and upwards..

Col2
19-11-2017, 10:46 AM
Bad day at the office but we will have days like yesterday. Didn’t play well and only deserved a point at most.

All other results went for us yesterday. Win on Saturday away to Hamilton on the plastic pitch and we go 2nd for at least 24 hours. Can’t ask for much more st this stage and lots of players still to come back from injury.

Yams lose today and they are only 3 points from playoffs 🙄

zitelli62
19-11-2017, 11:21 AM
Get up dust ourselves down and on to next week where we go again.

GGTTH.

Posh Hibby
19-11-2017, 01:23 PM
Poor performance against an organised Saints side. But only need to look at other results to realise every team in this league bar Celtic can get beat by anyone.

On to the next game.

Pretty Boy
19-11-2017, 01:26 PM
Exactly the type of team we have struggled against for years.

We have a run of games against better sides on the horizon and we'll see an improved level of performance against them.

AgentDaleCooper
19-11-2017, 01:33 PM
Exactly the type of team we have struggled against for years.

We have a run of games against better sides on the horizon and we'll see an improved level of performance against them.

This probably sounds daft, but for me, anything above top 6 is a bonus this year. Next year, top four is my standard, and the year after that, IMO lennon's final year here, is when we'll truly see what this club is capable of. So while yesterday was disappointing, boring frustrating and absolutely freezing, i'm not worried about it. We'll bounce back, and i genuinely think that even if we sell SJM, we'll find ourselves to be a stronger team after the transfer window. In lennon we trust :aok:

rcarter1
19-11-2017, 02:10 PM
This probably sounds daft, but for me, anything above top 6 is a bonus this year. Next year, top four is my standard, and the year after that, IMO lennon's final year here, is when we'll truly see what this club is capable of. So while yesterday was disappointing, boring frustrating and absolutely freezing, i'm not worried about it. We'll bounce back, and i genuinely think that even if we sell SJM, we'll find ourselves to be a stronger team after the transfer window. In lennon we trust :aok:

Agree Top 6 anywhere is fine for this season. The team can do better than yesterday and there are plenty of games for them to do so.

Next game please..

Lago
19-11-2017, 02:14 PM
Bad day at the office but we will have days like yesterday. Didn’t play well and only deserved a point at most.

All other results went for us yesterday. Win on Saturday away to Hamilton on the plastic pitch and we go 2nd for at least 24 hours. Can’t ask for much more st this stage and lots of players still to come back from injury.

Yams lose today and they are only 3 points from playoffs 🙄

Well said:aok:

green day
19-11-2017, 02:28 PM

I dont think thats daft - regardless of what we think about our squad, we have had 3 years in the diddy league.

To be 3rd after the first round of fixtures is excellent.

I was as pissed off as anyone at chucking a point away yesterday, but on reflection anywhere away from the bottom 6 is good for us (although I imagine Lennon wants much much more).

We can improve, but what yesterday and the Hamilton match tell us is - in this league, take your chances or you get punished.

Onwards

Phil MaGlass
19-11-2017, 04:12 PM
Imo I think we miss the get f.n right intaethum attitude fae the players. We have good players that shood be winnin these games at a canter but wee miss the guile and swagger me thinks. Raise the tempo and get f.n intaethum. Great chance to have gone 2nd missed. I cant complain though. 4 wins fae 5 we were always goin tae lose some time. Just bought ma tix for the sellik and huns games, cannae wait.