PDA

View Full Version : Club shop... too tight

IanM
19-11-2017, 07:28 AM
I’m really getting miserable in ma old age and I’ll do anything other than fork out £5.95 on shipping.. but I will do if they don’t have everything that’s on the website in the shop.. anyone know? Been a while since I popped my head in and it’s closed today.

I'm_cabbaged
19-11-2017, 09:37 AM
As far as I’m aware it’s the other way round, more in the shop than there is online. Don’t take my word for it though 😉

Joe6-2
19-11-2017, 09:40 AM
I thought when reading the title you were talking about the doorway!!!

HFCdeb
19-11-2017, 09:46 AM
Definitely more in the shop than on the site.

Keith_M
19-11-2017, 09:47 AM

Yeah, I don't quite get it either.

I thought it was going to be a complaint about how little room there is in the shop nowadays.

tamig
19-11-2017, 11:29 AM
Yeah, I don't quite get it either.

I thought it was going to be a complaint about how little room there is in the shop nowadays.

He’s too tight to pay postage.

iwasthere1972
19-11-2017, 12:42 PM

Thought for a minute that it was Blackpoolhibs with his new mobility scooter. Or even minus the scooter.
:greengrin

hibee62
19-11-2017, 12:44 PM
There really should be a cheaper (even free) click and collect option at the shop. There could easily be a separate match day collection point over where the shirt printing is done.

tamig
19-11-2017, 12:49 PM
There really should be a cheaper (even free) click and collect option at the shop. There could easily be a separate match day collection point over where the shirt printing is done.

You should email Leeann with that. Easy enough to set up.

Fizz
19-11-2017, 01:00 PM
Good thinking about click and collect - I went in yesterday to get a few Xmas gifts but the queue was so long I ended up having to put them back or I would have missed kick off - suppose good that it’s popular though

hibee62
19-11-2017, 01:01 PM
You should email Leeann with that. Easy enough to set up.

I think I posted on some of the fan rep threads a while ago and during the cup final merchandise discussions. I’ve emailed the shop just now with the suggestion, I imagine it would be popular with those coming from outside the city for matches.

Joe6-2
19-11-2017, 02:56 PM
Thought for a minute that it was Blackpoolhibs with his new mobility scooter. Or even minus the scooter.

😂😂

Iggy Pope
19-11-2017, 02:59 PM

That in itself would be an event on the ticketing site!

hibee62
20-11-2017, 10:35 AM
I think I posted on some of the fan rep threads a while ago and during the cup final merchandise discussions. I’ve emailed the shop just now with the suggestion, I imagine it would be popular with those coming from outside the city for matches.

Got a response from the shop this morning. They say they are looking into offering a click and collect service but don’t see it being in place before Christmas.

CallumLaidlaw
20-11-2017, 10:59 AM
Really really impressed with the stuff in the shop these days. My family has spent over £300 in there in the last couple of weeks - Christmas jumpers, santa hats, tree decorations, Christmas presents. That £300 would've been spent elsewhere if the shop was still in the same hands that it was last year.

WeeRussell
20-11-2017, 01:23 PM
Black Friday sale on the website as we speak.

Good few casual t-shirts/jackets and training shorts at cut prices :aok: