PDA

View Full Version : Unusual Trend in League

scoopyboy
17-11-2017, 11:20 AM
I used to think that all teams would score more points at home in the league than they would away, Hibs included.

This season the top four have all stacked up more points away from home than at home.

Going further all four are undefeated away from home and the combined stats are played 25, won 19 drew 6 lost 0, for 55 against 19, points 63

Quite unusual.

Just Jimmy
17-11-2017, 11:27 AM
Away teams come to those teams and sit in. Pack the box and try to kill the game. That would be my guess.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

NAE NOOKIE
17-11-2017, 11:33 AM
Away teams come to those teams and sit in. Pack the box and try to kill the game. That would be my guess.

The only team who have come to ER this season that accusation could be levelled at without much argument was Aberdeen, the rest have at least tried to make a game of it, even the Yams.

Just Jimmy
17-11-2017, 02:14 PM
The only team who have come to ER this season that accusation could be levelled at without much argument was Aberdeen, the rest have at least tried to make a game of it, even the Yams.Like I said, my guess. I've not seen much of Hibs sadly other than on TV due to living down south now.