PDA

View Full Version : Medium size players.

green with envy
17-11-2017, 07:48 AM
Why not add another silly thread to the others that have been posted up recently.

I'll leave it to the experts to choose.

lapsedhibee
17-11-2017, 09:35 AM
Why not add another silly thread to the others that have been posted up recently.

I'll leave it to the experts to choose.

Are we talking mean, median or average here?

And once this thread's exhausted, I propose "What's our best XI of players who've had more than the average number of legs?"

snedzuk
17-11-2017, 10:23 AM
Are we talking mean, median or average here?

And once this thread's exhausted, I propose "What's our best XI of players who've had more than the average number of legs?"

Were we not in for that jake the peg guy about 1973.

bob12345
17-11-2017, 10:42 AM
A controversial selection given his six feet of height, but I’d go for Chris Hogg as one of our most medium sized players. Next to Rob Jones he was clearly not tall enough to win every header. But he was too tall to ever play the role Cannavaro style. However he was always cheery off the park, so at least you could say he was a happy medium.

jacomo
17-11-2017, 04:04 PM
A controversial selection given his six feet of height, but I’d go for Chris Hogg as one of our most medium sized players. Next to Rob Jones he was clearly not tall enough to win every header. But he was too tall to ever play the role Cannavaro style. However he was always cheery off the park, so at least you could say he was a happy medium.

I enjoyed this joke, but am nonetheless compelled to rate it as average.

Bostonhibby
17-11-2017, 05:17 PM
Have we ever employed any mediums?

It's a brilliant chance to look back on all those what might have been moments and also to plan for the future? And all for a couple of pieces of silver.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

overdrive
17-11-2017, 07:41 PM
Have we ever employed any mediums?

It's a brilliant chance to look back on all those what might have been moments and also to plan for the future? And all for a couple of pieces of silver.

No but did Hearts not employ one under Romanov and put her charge of their medical side? Reena or something like that? It was around the same time as Pyjama Man I think.

Bostonhibby
17-11-2017, 07:46 PM
No but did Hearts not employ one under Romanov and put her charge of their medical side? Reena or something like that? It was around the same time as Pyjama Man I think.You're bound to be right, why am I not surprised☺

Another world first.