jax67
16-11-2017, 03:23 AM
Signed

ajf
16-11-2017, 03:33 AM
Signed

Steve20
16-11-2017, 04:09 AM
Fair enough but point number 2 is nothing more than just point scoring. This “oh they’re a new club” is all a bit sad and Celtic ish for my liking.

Not signed because I think the club were spot on with the statement when it was made.

Winston Ingram
16-11-2017, 05:34 AM
Fair enough but point number 2 is nothing more than just point scoring. This “oh they’re a new club” is all a bit sad and Celtic ish for my liking.

Not signed because I think the club were spot on with the statement when it was made.

It’s not point scoring at all. It is cold hard fact.

chinaman
16-11-2017, 05:55 AM

Course the dead huns are a new club now, and what's this"celtic ish" bollox, the corrupt vile huns cheated for years and did it all themselves.
The SFA cowards and sadly our own board want to let the fxxxxxs off with it and move on.justice is what we demand and don't let them forget it.

Big_Franck
16-11-2017, 05:59 AM
Signed. 1300 signatures already.

Chuck Rhoades
16-11-2017, 06:14 AM
Why only Sevco ant not Hearts who always cheated their way to silverware?

MacGruber
16-11-2017, 06:29 AM

Exactly

I'll wait until there's a joint petition for the pair of them.

Winston Ingram
16-11-2017, 06:52 AM

Exactly

I'll wait until there's a joint petition for the pair of them.

Hearts were punished in accordance with the SFA rules with signing ban and a points deduction.

Rangers weren't. The SFA are ignoring their own rules just cos it's Rangers. It's been proven that they had illegally registered players for a decade and the SFA just want to pretend it never happened.

This isn't so much an anti Rangers issue, it's Scottish Football issue and about the rules being applied to every member of the SPFL.

Tynie01011973
16-11-2017, 07:26 AM
Signed

O'Rourke3
16-11-2017, 07:33 AM
Signed

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Archie 121188
16-11-2017, 07:36 AM
Signed

oneone73
16-11-2017, 07:48 AM
Signed.

Golden Bear
16-11-2017, 07:55 AM
Not signed. I care more about my own team than I do the politics of others.

Thecat23
16-11-2017, 07:56 AM

Shock 😳

lapsedhibee
16-11-2017, 08:04 AM

How is getting away with cheating "politics"? :confused:

snedzuk
16-11-2017, 08:10 AM
Signed

blackpoolhibs
16-11-2017, 08:24 AM

I have a view of my own, i dont need Celtic or any other club to tell me whats happened here is wrong.

Signed.

Betty Boop
16-11-2017, 08:25 AM
Will there be a petition regarding Hertz cheating ?

blackpoolhibs
16-11-2017, 08:30 AM

Why don't you start one if you feel so strongly about this? :confused:

CropleyWasGod
16-11-2017, 08:37 AM
It’s not point scoring at all. It is cold hard fact.

It's an opinion. :stirrer:

Salt N Sauzee
16-11-2017, 08:50 AM
Unpopular opinion but I wish folk would give this a rest to be honest, find this petition quite embarrassing. Rangers are a new club now so campaigning to have titles removed from the Old Club seems pointless to me and as much as I hate them they've had their punishment. Move on.

Thecat23
16-11-2017, 09:25 AM
Unpopular opinion but I wish folk would give this a rest to be honest, find this petition quite embarrassing. Rangers are a new club now so campaigning to have titles removed from the Old Club seems pointless to me and as much as I hate them they've had their punishment. Move on.

You just said yourself The Rangers are a new club so how can they own all those trophies Rangers won? So they are allowed to leave all the debt but hey we still keep everything else.

Sorry they can **** right off with that, that’s everything that’s wrong in this game!

Salt N Sauzee
16-11-2017, 09:30 AM
You just said yourself The Rangers are a new club so how can they own all those trophies Rangers won? So they are allowed to leave all the debt but hey we still keep everything else.

Sorry they can **** right off with that, that’s everything that’s wrong in this game!

Think of their trophy room as more of a historical museum :aok:

Bostonhibby
16-11-2017, 09:30 AM
Signed because morally it feels the right thing to do.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Stanton
16-11-2017, 09:32 AM

This " They've had their punishment " patter really does my nut in.

Tell me what punishment exactly they have had?

Salt N Sauzee
16-11-2017, 09:40 AM
This " They've had their punishment " patter really does my nut in.

Tell me what punishment exactly they have had?

Liquidation followed by becoming the everlasting laughing stock of Scottish Football, which is great.

JeMeSouviens
16-11-2017, 09:45 AM
Signed.

Everything needs to be out in the open or how can we fans put our trust in our game?

Winston Ingram
16-11-2017, 09:46 AM

It shows the lack of understanding of some supporters.

It's about the fair governance of the sport.

Winston Ingram
16-11-2017, 09:47 AM
Liquidation followed by becoming the everlasting laughing stock of Scottish Football, which is great.

That's not a punishment. They killed themselves.

PeeKay
16-11-2017, 09:48 AM

Ah right. Self-inflicted punishment is what your talking about.

Winston Ingram
16-11-2017, 09:53 AM

They've had no punishment at all.

They had a £250k fine which they refused to pay as it was Oldco.

They then killed themselves and then the rules were ignored completely to insert the replacement club straight into the league.

Campaigning to have the titles removed is about fair governance. Pretty much every player for a decade according to SFA/SPL rules was illegally registered and our association are just choosing to ignore it. It's genuinely astonishing and only in Scotland would this happen.

JeMeSouviens
16-11-2017, 09:56 AM
They've had no punishment at all.

They had a £250k fine which they refused to pay as it was Oldco.

They then killed themselves and then the rules were ignored completely to insert the replacement club straight into the league.

Campaigning to have the titles removed is about fair governance. Pretty much every player for a decade according to SFA/SPL rules was illegally registered and our association are just choosing to ignore it. It's genuinely astonishing and only in Scotland would this happen.

Sevco did pick up the fines imposed on Old Rangers as part of the 5 way agreement that saw them get the SFA membership of Old Rangers transferred to them.

Winston Ingram
16-11-2017, 09:57 AM
Sevco did pick up the fines imposed on Old Rangers as part of the 5 way agreement that saw them get the SFA membership of Old Rangers transferred to them.

Sorry, eventually in 2016.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-pay-250000-ebt-fine-9149702

Hibrandenburg
16-11-2017, 10:37 AM
Signed

Ozyhibby
16-11-2017, 10:43 AM

If you really cared about Hibs you would want to ensure that we were not competing in a rigged competition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Firestarter
16-11-2017, 10:50 AM
If you really cared about Hibs you would want to ensure that we were not competing in a rigged competition.

:agree: Signed.

flash
16-11-2017, 10:53 AM

So he doesn't care about Hibs because he won't sign the petition?

dangermouse
16-11-2017, 11:01 AM
It is the view of your Board that we should focus 100% on a brighter future for Hibernian, and for the game. All of our energy will be used trying to bring future success to our own club, and to working together to create a future that all of our supporters can be proud of, on and off the pitch.

Makes more sense than chasing lost causes

Golden Bear
16-11-2017, 11:02 AM

You dinnae half come out with some absolute nonsense - and on a fairly regular basis. :greengrin

That's fine then , I'll wipe the last sixty years of supporting Hibs from my memory banks.

cabbageandribs1875
16-11-2017, 11:19 AM
signed....23 times

JeMeSouviens
16-11-2017, 11:23 AM
Makes more sense than chasing lost causes

If fans hadn't stood up to Donkey, Regan, Petrie*, etc.the New Huns would have been straight into the top division.

* I used to give him the benefit of the doubt but I now would be amazed if his "sporting integrity" extended to actually wanting to see the New Huns start at the bottom if fans hadn't forced his hand.

lucky
16-11-2017, 11:26 AM
Not signed. Time for Scottish football to look forward not back. This will deliver nothing but unrest at Hibernian Football Club

Winston Ingram
16-11-2017, 11:36 AM
Not signed. Time for Scottish football to look forward not back. This will deliver nothing but unrest at Hibernian Football Club

I really don't see how you come to that conclusion:confused:

Nakedmanoncrack
16-11-2017, 12:57 PM

Depends how much Petrie and others are implicated in this I suppose.

marinello59
16-11-2017, 01:16 PM
Hopefully the strength of feeling people are expressing here is reflected in a large attendance at tonight’s meeting in the Hibs Club.

Juice-Terry
16-11-2017, 01:20 PM
Signed yesterday.

Hibernia&Alba
16-11-2017, 01:20 PM
Signed. I hope everyone would do the same.

lucky
16-11-2017, 01:22 PM

Rather easy, up to 2000 Hibs fans are petitioning our board. How is this not unsettling for our club? The club and the fans have had great relationship since Leeann took over

Nakedmanoncrack
16-11-2017, 01:36 PM
Rather easy, up to 2000 Hibs fans are petitioning our board. How is this not unsettling for our club? The club and the fans have had great relationship since Leeann took over

The board don't deserve to have a positive relationship with the supporters if they are guilty of facilitating what happened.
Having said that the petition is poorly worded and, could have been much better.

Winston Ingram
16-11-2017, 01:38 PM

If they're that fragile they don't deserve to be on the board of our club or any other.

w pilton hibby
16-11-2017, 01:56 PM

There may well be 2000 signatures on the petition but what is there to say that they are all Hibs fans or even genuine signatures?

One poster above has stated that he's signed 23 times.

dangermouse
16-11-2017, 02:17 PM
If fans hadn't stood up to Donkey, Regan, Petrie*, etc.the New Huns would have been straight into the top division.

* I used to give him the benefit of the doubt but I now would be amazed if his "sporting integrity" extended to actually wanting to see the New Huns start at the bottom if fans hadn't forced his hand.

Yes the fans stood up at the outset (me included) and newco were forced to start in league 2. However, if the legal system can't provide the recourse we fans want I don't see what good a petition to the board of HFC will make after they have already come out with a statement saying they want to move on and concentrate on Hibernian. Works for me. I don't give a flying one about anyone bar Hibs.

edinburghhibee
16-11-2017, 02:58 PM
Signed

makaveli1875
16-11-2017, 03:21 PM
signed

blackpoolhibs
16-11-2017, 03:26 PM
There may well be 2000 signatures on the petition but what is there to say that they are all Hibs fans or even genuine signatures?

One poster above has stated that he's signed 23 times.

Why dont you not sign it 23 times to even things out?

Ozyhibby
16-11-2017, 03:45 PM
http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/hibs-fans-petition-easter-road-board-demanding-answers-on-rangers-1-4615442

HappyAsHellas
16-11-2017, 03:49 PM
signed

Vini1875
16-11-2017, 03:51 PM
Yes the fans stood up at the outset (me included) and newco were forced to start in league 2. However, if the legal system can't provide the recourse we fans want I don't see what good a petition to the board of HFC will make after they have already come out with a statement saying they want to move on and concentrate on Hibernian. Works for me. I don't give a flying one about anyone bar Hibs.

The point here is not so much about the huns, but about the way in which the SFA dealt with what they knew and the way in which Scottish Football is governed, and that effects Hibs. There is also the question of Rod's involvement in the statement from Hibs, which seems to be about this man's ambition to be President of the SFA. I would like to think that having a friend at the SFA would be good for Hibs, but I think Hibs have been good for Rod at the SFA.

MrSmith
16-11-2017, 04:10 PM
Signed! I don’t agree with the board of our club and I want the SFA/SPFL reviewed for their part in this crime.

Deansy
16-11-2017, 04:53 PM

Fwiw - I do think Hearts will be in trouble at some point in the future. I can't see Romanov spending the rest of his days in Russia and I can see the day when he'll either be caught or give himself up. Then he'll spill the beans on anything and everything to try and get the shortest sentence possible !

Liquidation/laughing stock (agreed - it was/is great !) wasn't a punishment - it was a result of their own cheating actions.

banarc7062
16-11-2017, 04:59 PM
Signed. Us Winchburgh boys stick together :-) GGTTH

marinello59
16-11-2017, 05:16 PM
http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/hibs-fans-petition-easter-road-board-demanding-answers-on-rangers-1-4615442

All meaningless noise unless there is a decent turn out at tonight’s meeting.

Blackfordhibby
16-11-2017, 05:53 PM
Signed

macca70
16-11-2017, 05:57 PM
Why any Hibs fans want to get on the boards back and distract from the current feel good factor, jeapordising the amazing work our current board have done to get us where we are now, it’s incredible!!!

This started with that stupid banner the Singing Section painted in their primary 7 art and design class. They are acting more like the ‘Green Brigade’ every week. No place for this nonsense at our club currently.

Move on, Rangers were kicked out the league and had to start again, leave the Hibs Board out of this, protest to the SFA and HMRC or channel your energy into supporting Hibs!!

Thegreenside
16-11-2017, 06:04 PM
Why any Hibs fans want to get on the boards back and distract from the current feel good factor, jeapordising the amazing work our current board have done to get us where we are now, it’s incredible!!!

This started with that stupid banner the Singing Section painted in their primary 7 art and design class. They are acting more like the ‘Green Brigade’ every week. No place for this nonsense at our club currently.

Move on, Rangers were kicked out the league and had to start again, leave the Hibs Board out of this, protest to the SFA and HMRC or channel your energy into supporting Hibs!!

It was a good point well made imo.

Take it there isn’t room for the display the singing section done for the hearts game either?

macca70
16-11-2017, 06:10 PM
It was a good point well made imo.

Take it there isn’t room for the display the singing section done for the hearts game either?

I didn’t realise that’s how it works? So, for 1 positive display back the team, it needs to be offset with 1 negative message having a go at our club?

Maybe just stick to the positive messages and backing our club.

Thegreenside
16-11-2017, 06:19 PM
I didn’t realise that’s how it works? So, for 1 positive display back the team, it needs to be offset with 1 negative message having a go at our club?

Maybe just stick to the positive messages and backing our club.
Correct I don’t think that is how it works. They have many positive actions for the club.
Seems like the majority of fans think it was a point that needed to be made to the club from the fans

Ronniekirk
16-11-2017, 06:20 PM

I would of been there if it was opened up to any Season Ticket Holder So petition Signed
This isn't disruptive or divisive No boycotts just people with a strong viewpoint that still happen to think The Rangers have managed to avoid any further punishment and persuaded the Powers that be that its in everyone's best interests
The Club has changed its stance and those that think we should of stuck to our guns , want the opportunity to eyeball some of the Board whi made the u turn , when they are explaining the Clubs rationale

Hi Heid Yin
16-11-2017, 06:21 PM

Are you for real?

superfurryhibby
16-11-2017, 06:28 PM
If they're that fragile they don't deserve to be on the board of our club or any other.

Exactly. Hilarious that anyone imagines our board might be fretting or anxious about any of this. It will be interesting to see if anything develops from this, but I have ma doubts. Fans need to be listened to and most right minded football supporters feel unhappy with how the SFA have pandered to the Hun. Stripping titles should have been a given.

Hi Heid Yin
16-11-2017, 06:32 PM
Signed.
Nothing would give me more pleasure than to see Neil Doncaster, the SFA and the entire Ibrox heirarchy brought to natural justice for their shameless perpetuation of the lie that newco is oldco in terms of history and trophies, yet conveniently is not oldco when it comes to wiping their hands clean of a debt running into tens of millions, whilst operating illegal tax-evasion schemes in order to gain an unfair advantage on the pitch.
:grr::grr::grr::grr:

lapsedhibee
16-11-2017, 06:41 PM
Yes the fans stood up at the outset (me included) and newco were forced to start in league 2.

They weren't in any way "forced" to play in League 2. They wanted into the SPFL and were permitted, against the existing rules, to join.

Hi Heid Yin
16-11-2017, 06:42 PM
They weren't in any way "forced" to play in League 2. They wanted into the SPFL and were permitted, against the existing rules, to join.

:agree::agree: Hear Hear

Bostonhibby
16-11-2017, 06:44 PM
They weren't in any way "forced" to play in League 2. They wanted into the SPFL and were permitted, against the existing rules, to join.Nor was the liquidation any form of "punishment" since the people running the business then chose to put it into liquidation as they couldn't or wouldn't meet their liabilities.

A fair bit of walking away occurred around this time.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

KDY Hibs
16-11-2017, 06:48 PM
Signed, I believe this is the right thing to do, all other opinions respected.

Tobias Funke
16-11-2017, 07:14 PM

You come out with some utter liquid sh*te sometimes.

Joe6-2
16-11-2017, 07:15 PM
Signed

mca
16-11-2017, 07:39 PM
Over a thousand Hibs fans have signed a petition calling for the club’s board to answer a series of questions relating to Scottish Premiership rivals Rangers.

Can Hibs answer these questions.. ???

oneone73
16-11-2017, 07:42 PM
Over a thousand Hibs fans have signed a petition calling for the club’s board to answer a series of questions relating to Scottish Premiership rivals Rangers.

Can Hibs answer these questions.. ???

More than 2000 now.

The Baldmans Comb
16-11-2017, 07:46 PM
Very satisfied to make it 2001.

Well done to the Bounce Boys for setting this up.

Ozyhibby
16-11-2017, 10:28 PM

Restricted to only members of supporters clubs so it’s unlikely to be that busy.

leither17
16-11-2017, 11:13 PM
Restricted to only members of supporters clubs so it’s unlikely to be that busy.

Said the same on the other thread

Winston Ingram
17-11-2017, 06:00 AM

They weren’t forced to start in league 2.

They were a brand new club. Rangers could not be more dead and the old Rangers are still going through then liquidation process.
Sevco bought the stand and the training ground and then decided that they were going to be called The Rangers and applied to join the league. The league then fast tracked their application, by passing a whole load of rules including the one where they must have 3 years accounts to put them straight into the bottom league ahead of several other clubs that met the criteria.