PDA

View Full Version : Any update on our stand?

crash
11-11-2017, 05:05 PM
All talk/pictures of their Stand. Any update on progress in the FF Stand? Is the new Health Club open? Is the NHS deal still happening? Is the supporters bar re-opening? If so,when? and has it been refurbished? Deafening silence from fans Reps now, elected on promises to improve communication.

Golden Bear
11-11-2017, 05:09 PM
All talk/pictures of their Stand. Any update on progress in the FF Stand? Is the new Health Club open? Is the NHS deal still happening? Is the supporters bar re-opening? If so,when? and has it been refurbished? Deafening silence from fans Reps now, elected on promises to improve communication.

And what aboot the infamous lift that was going to cost a fortune to bring back into service/maintain? 😁

traceyhibs
11-11-2017, 05:32 PM
And what aboot the infamous lift that was going to cost a fortune to bring back into service/maintain? [emoji16]

The lift is awaiting parts and these are due in at the beginning of December which is later than expected.

As per the last statement from the club, only the Almond Suite will be available to supporters on a match day once lift is repaired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Golden Bear
11-11-2017, 05:53 PM
The lift is awaiting parts and these are due in at the beginning of December which is later than expected.

As per the last statement from the club, only the Almond Suite will be available to supporters on a match day once lift is repaired.

Thanks for the response Tracey.

DarlingtonHibee
11-11-2017, 06:05 PM

Thanks tracey, did the tour yes fantastic, pass my best regards to Tom. Was an emotional day.

traceyhibs
11-11-2017, 07:30 PM
Thanks tracey, did the tour yes fantastic, pass my best regards to Tom. Was an emotional day.

Thanks for your message. The tour is great and can imagine it was very emotional for you [emoji172]

Keith_M
12-11-2017, 11:06 AM

Any chance you might be giving a thank you message to our Fans Rep, Tracey, who responded to your post in only 27 minutes?

:wink:

SunshineOnLeith
12-11-2017, 06:35 PM
Any chance you might be giving a thank you message to our Fans Rep, Tracey, who responded to your post in only 27 minutes?

Deafening silence from crash. :wink:

Billy Whizz
12-11-2017, 06:37 PM

Unlike at a home game on a Saturday🤣

crash
12-11-2017, 06:49 PM

She never responded to my post. if you look you will see she responded to Golden Bears question re the lift. My question hasn't been answered.

Sir David Gray
12-11-2017, 07:03 PM
She never responded to my post. if you look you will see she responded to Golden Bears question re the lift. My question hasn't been answered.

You asked several questions in your opening post, some of which were answered by Tracey.

The Almond suite will be reopening to supporters on a match day and this will happen once the lift is repaired, which is expected to happen in early December.

The only question that wasn't answered was the part about the NHS health hub and whether it was now open.

oneone73
12-11-2017, 07:52 PM
The only question that wasn't answered was the part about the NHS health hub and whether it was now open.

On this thread, maybe ...
Long way to go before either of our fans representatives are due a round of applause. Where have they been the last two months?

Sir David Gray
12-11-2017, 08:45 PM
On this thread, maybe ...
Long way to go before either of our fans representatives are due a round of applause. Where have they been the last two months?

That's all that we were talking about.

Golden Bear
12-11-2017, 08:59 PM
The fans rep job(s) are a poisoned chalice if ever there was, it's an impossible task to represent such a big and diverse supporters base.

oneone73
12-11-2017, 09:09 PM
The fans rep job(s) are a poisoned chalice if ever there was, it's an impossible task to represent such a big and diverse supporters base.

Depends on whether you"re representing the fans or the board.

SON OF PADDY
12-11-2017, 09:12 PM

👏👏👏 100% correct Golden Bear.

greenlad
13-11-2017, 02:12 PM

Thanks Tracey, does this mean that there is no possibility of the lift being used, as it used to be, to elevate supporters with mobility issues to the FF Upper tier?

Thecat23
13-11-2017, 02:49 PM

Well she did, as you asked loads of questions so a thank you wouldn’t be to hard would it. Sounds like you just wanted a moan for the sake of it.

traceyhibs
14-11-2017, 11:08 AM

Hi @crash apologies you’re right I didn’t answer the questions re the Health Club and NHS so apologies.

The Health Club isn’t open and the NHS deal is still ongoing.

Apologies again

dangermouse
14-11-2017, 12:10 PM

Which one is the Almond Suite? First or second floor?

traceyhibs
14-11-2017, 01:26 PM
Which one is the Almond Suite? First or second floor?

First floor

traceyhibs
14-11-2017, 01:28 PM
Thanks Tracey, does this mean that there is no possibility of the lift being used, as it used to be, to elevate supporters with mobility issues to the FF Upper tier?

Hi, unfortunately not. The lift will be for use of the almond suite on match day.

crash
14-11-2017, 01:39 PM
Hi @crash apologies you’re right I didn’t answer the questions re the Health Club and NHS so apologies.

The Health Club isn’t open and the NHS deal is still ongoing.

Apologies again

Thanks for that Tracey, much appreciated.

Viva_Palmeiras
14-11-2017, 04:05 PM

Maybe He’s more of a “hit and run” kinda guy (or not) ;)