PDA

View Full Version : Jason Cummings contract

FifeHibs
08-11-2017, 04:52 PM
I wonder if the contract with Nottingham Forest has an add on clause for payment on a Scotland cap.

iwasthere1972
08-11-2017, 05:02 PM
I wonder if the contract with Nottingham Forest has an add on clause for payment on a Scotland cap.

How much is it for a Scotland cap?

Hibby70
08-11-2017, 05:08 PM
How much is it for a Scotland cap?

Well if it's anything like the new Scotland top then I imagine somewhere in the region of £60

erin go bragh
08-11-2017, 05:37 PM

Every chance FH . But just like the fee we got for him , we will never find out how much extra we get .

Frazerbob
08-11-2017, 05:39 PM
Well if it's anything like the new Scotland top then I imagine somewhere in the region of £60

£42 if you buy it at the JD Sports at the airport using your SSC membership. No VAT and members get 15% off.

NORTHERNHIBBY
08-11-2017, 06:07 PM

Speak to Kris Boyd. He says that they are being given away for nothing.

Sammy7nil
08-11-2017, 07:42 PM
Jason gushing in his praise for the bread man. He is also far more professional now :rolleyes:

Firestarter
08-11-2017, 07:55 PM
Jason gushing in his praise for the bread man. He is also far more professional now :rolleyes:

He's a cup winning legend who signed a new deal to get us a tasty sum.

We also have lots of praise for the bread man.

Sammy7nil
08-11-2017, 08:20 PM

I have none I think Warburton is a complete fanny of a man who showed a complete lack of respect after the final.

bod
08-11-2017, 08:31 PM
£42 if you buy it at the JD Sports at the airport using your SSC membership. No VAT and members get 15% off.

Which is ok if you’ve got a flight in the near future

pacoluna
08-11-2017, 08:47 PM

Cup winning legend who will always be remembered. However we don't miss him as much if at all as many posters predicted.

Frazerbob
08-11-2017, 08:49 PM
Which is ok if you’ve got a flight in the near future

Which is why I mentioned it.

Firestarter
08-11-2017, 08:51 PM
I have none I think Warburton is a complete fanny of a man who showed a complete lack of respect after the final.

I think he's an over rated ***** manager and I'm full of praise for his preparation towards the cup final, respectfully.

Did he even say anything after the final? I can't remember much for a week or so 😂

Firestarter
08-11-2017, 08:52 PM
Cup winning legend who will always be remembered. However we don't miss him as much if at all as many posters predicted.

True is that. I still miss him though and have no Ill will towards him and never will.

Vini1875
08-11-2017, 09:04 PM
Jason Cummings' contribution should not be under estimated, but we did as much for him when he needed it. I do wonder how he would have got on in the Scottish Premier League. I hope he does well and gets us some more money in add ons. That said I don't think Hibs have missed a beat without him in the team and it looks like Simon Murray will score more goals and contribute more in footballing terms.

Good luck to the boy.

The Spaceman
08-11-2017, 09:12 PM
Jason Cummings' contribution should not be under estimated, but we did as much for him when he needed it. I do wonder how he would have got on in the Scottish Premier League. I hope he does well and gets us some more money in add ons. That said I don't think Hibs have missed a beat without him in the team and it looks like Simon Murray will score more goals and contribute more in footballing terms.

Good luck to the boy.

Agreed totally. Murray is much more suited to our style now - fast paced and hard working. Jason was probably the more natural striker/finisher, but I can't say I am missing him? Scottish Cup winning legend, but we have moved on and so has he!

NORTHERNHIBBY
08-11-2017, 09:13 PM

You can also read that as meaning that he has grown up a bit. That is a positive for him and not a negative against us.

Sammy7nil
08-11-2017, 09:35 PM
You can also read that as meaning that he has grown up a bit. That is a positive for him and not a negative against us.

Yip I am sure he is very mature now. P.S. did you read the story ?

NORTHERNHIBBY
09-11-2017, 12:27 AM
Yip I am sure he is very mature now. P.S. did you read the story ?

Read the story in the link to the Nottingham Post. He says that regular games against better quality players is making him a better player. Would that not be possible?

snooky
09-11-2017, 12:30 AM

:agree: Hats off to that. :wink:

-Jonesy-
09-11-2017, 08:25 AM
:agree: Hats off to that. :wink:

Magic hats!!

delbert
09-11-2017, 09:40 AM
Speak to Kris Boyd. He says that they are being given away for nothing.

He might be right, after all, he got one !!

easty
09-11-2017, 09:41 AM
Read the story in the link to the Nottingham Post. He says that regular games against better quality players is making him a better player. Would that not be possible?

far too sensible