PDA

View Full Version : Dylan Injury

Wellbankhibby
07-11-2017, 10:13 PM
Sorry if posted already Any update on his injury thanks

MacGruber
07-11-2017, 10:22 PM
Sorry if posted already Any update on his injury thanks

Hopefully fit for St Johnstone.The Hammy didn't go completely just a tweak. Probably as a result of the heavy schedule
- paraphrased from Neil Lennon interview -

Wellbankhibby
07-11-2017, 10:25 PM
Thanks mate haven't heard anything of the injury.

blackpoolhibs
08-11-2017, 07:31 AM
A hamstring injury is actually good news i think, it's a different injury to the one that kept him out for long periods?

The international break has come at a good time for a change. :thumbsup:

allezsauzee
08-11-2017, 07:54 AM
A hamstring injury is actually good news i think, it's a different injury to the one that kept him out for long periods?

Definitely. I thought we looked a wee bit tired on Saturday which is one reason why I think it was such a good result. The break gives our squad the chance to get over the knocks they've picked up in a hectic schedule of physically tough games.

calumhibee1
08-11-2017, 08:22 AM

Agreed. While hammy injuries are usually the worst sort of run of the mill injury you can get, in Dylan’s case it’s just a relief it’s not his old injury reoccurring.

Big_Franck
08-11-2017, 10:21 AM
With Dylan being such an important player for us if there is any doubt about his fitness i'd not play him against St Johnstone or on Hamilton's plastic pitch. Slivka is more than capable of coming in and doing well and he should be used to plastic surfaces as Lithuania play their home games on one.

Dylan is key to us having a good December when we'll play some of our most important games of the season IMO.

BlackSheep
08-11-2017, 10:48 AM

Actually, his hamstring injury is linked with what has been bothering him for a while. He has a misaligned hip that has needed a few years of physio and recuperation to help it realign, but in turn this affects his hamstring, so any issues with his hamstring, while better than his main injury, are infact a sign of fatigue in his hip again.

Hibs1969
08-11-2017, 01:23 PM
He's been our best player by a distance this season. When he's fully fit and on form his ability to find space and make a telling pass is outstanding. NL seems to be getting the best out of him, so for me getting him signed on a new long term contract should be top priority for the board. Cup winning legend too.