PDA

View Full Version : The usual Hibs win, Hearts lose weekend.

California-Hibs
05-11-2017, 05:27 PM
10 points and counting! :faf:

https://media.giphy.com/media/CoDp6NnSmItoY/giphy.gif

stonewaller1875
05-11-2017, 05:30 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/CoDp6NnSmItoY/giphy.gif16379 fans including 1200 killie fans

Tick Tock

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

1van Sprou7e
05-11-2017, 05:31 PM
I could get used to this

05-11-2017, 05:34 PM
I see Guardian writer and colossal Hearts fud Ewan Murray tweeted this on the 21st October:

“Not only do Hearts beat St Johnstone for the first time since 1932, they'll head to Easter Road above high flying Hibs. Who'd have thunk it?“

IlDiavola
05-11-2017, 05:39 PM
Hearts. :giruy2:

Big_Franck
05-11-2017, 05:40 PM

But, but, but just wait until they get Cowie, Djoum and Malaury Martin back :rotflmao:

1van Sprou7e
05-11-2017, 05:41 PM
I see Guardian writer and colossal Hearts fud Ewan Murray tweeted this on the 21st October:

“Not only do Hearts beat St Johnstone for the first time since 1932, they'll head to Easter Road above high flying Hibs. Who'd have thunk it?“

First time since 1932? whit?

Jack Hackett
05-11-2017, 05:42 PM
But, but, but just wait until they get Cowie, Djoum and Malaury Martin back :rotflmao:

Cowie's already back... don't think anyone noticed though...except the ref, who booked him :greengrin

Captain Trips
05-11-2017, 05:57 PM
Get it right up ye Lafferty.

weecounty hibby
05-11-2017, 06:01 PM
Get it right up ye Lafferty.

Yip, wonder if he still feels on the right side of Edinburgh. Total fud. I also see he was booked again for diving. He was also very lucky to get off with two elbows to the face of two different Hibs players in the derby. On the losing side of course. Simon Murray or Kyle laughatme? Let me think.........

The Spaceman
05-11-2017, 06:08 PM
Some truly delicious threads on Kickback tonight :lolyam:

NadeAteMyLunch!
05-11-2017, 06:12 PM
Mind the gap yams [emoji23]

tynehibs
05-11-2017, 06:17 PM
Some truly delicious threads on Kickback tonight :lolyam:

Indeed indeedy that kiwidoug must be undercover he he .how could anybody POSSIBLY get away with it ?

Pretty Boy
But Bartley and McGinn will be well found out at this level. Ambrose is a bombscare, Hanlon and Stevenson are overrated, Murray will never score in the Premiership and Stokes is massively inferior to Lafferty.

Sure that was the chat from them before the season started. Even last week a majority were confidently predicting they will 'definitely' be above us by the time the next derby comes around.

Deluded losers.

SirDavidsNapper

I like

Pretty Boy
05-11-2017, 06:19 PM
Indeed indeedy that kiwidoug must be undercover he he .how could anybody POSSIBLY get away with it ?

Said that for years. The guy simply must be a Hibs fan. No one can seriously be that deranged. He's at it.

Northernhibee
05-11-2017, 06:21 PM
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41hfbIPSMmL._SX355_.jpg

iwasthere1972
05-11-2017, 06:26 PM
First time since 1932? whit?

That's what I thought. Strange post.

tynehibs
05-11-2017, 06:29 PM
Said that for years. The guy simply must be a Hibs fan. No one can seriously be that deranged. He's at it.

Good for him , he's leading the deranged tramps

jacomo
05-11-2017, 06:33 PM
16379 fans including 1200 killie fans

Tick Tock

They aren't going to be making money from Murrayfield on those numbers.

California-Hibs
05-11-2017, 06:41 PM
We better watch though, apparently we're going to be getting a 'football lesson' when we meet them at Tynecastle! :faf: What will the point gap be then....15?.....18??

iwasthere1972
05-11-2017, 06:45 PM
We better watch though, apparently we're going to be getting a 'football lesson' when we meet them at Tynecastle! :faf: What will the point gap ve then....15?.....18??

Second Bottom v Second Top encounter.

California-Hibs
05-11-2017, 07:00 PM
Second Bottom v Second Top encounter.

Probably spot on. They really are the definition of crap!

Green Fish
05-11-2017, 07:02 PM
It was an absolute joy to listen to Biscuits on the radio today. Thoroughly enjoyed it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Famous Fiver
05-11-2017, 07:06 PM
Broken biscuits!!!!

Jack Hackett
05-11-2017, 07:08 PM
Broken biscuits!!!!

'Crumbs' Preston :greengrin

Springbank
05-11-2017, 07:10 PM
16379 fans including 1200 killie fans

Tick Tock

By my reckoning thats fewer than 2500 paying customers today , even including killie fans, as circa 14000 season ticket holders already had 'paid'.

The rumours are hospitality is treated separately and not included in the contract. So around £40,000 gate income to cover an £80k rental today?

Northernhibee
05-11-2017, 07:27 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/173215-levein-stay-or-go-merged-superthread/&page=1

They're already discussing sacking Levein.

It's amazing, you lose once to Hibs and they want you sacked. It'll be like the guest presenter of Have I Got News For You.

Next Hearts manager - Alexander Armstrong priced at evens.

Kato
05-11-2017, 07:38 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/173215-levein-stay-or-go-merged-superthread/&page=1

It's amazing, you lose once to Hibs and they want you sacked. It'll be like the guest presenter of Have I Got News For You.

Not a chance he'll go just now.

He's investing a lot in interviews regarding form improving "after injuries are cleared up" and when they "get back to playing at Tynecastle".
If things don't pick up from there things could get ugly...errm uglier.

SirDavidsNapper
05-11-2017, 07:50 PM

3 years Yams, 3 years

iwasthere1972
05-11-2017, 07:52 PM

He's investing a lot in interviews regarding form improving "after injuries are cleared up" and when they "get back to playing at Tynecastle".

Steve Fulton 13/2

05-11-2017, 08:10 PM

Looks like for the 3rd season in a row a derby defeat has kiboshed their season and has ignited the beginning of the end for their head coach.

KDY Hibs
05-11-2017, 08:29 PM
Looks like for the 3rd season in a row a derby defeat has kiboshed their season and has ignited the beginning of the end for their head coach.

Its a wonderful thing.....

StPauli
05-11-2017, 08:32 PM
Its funny don't normally get involved in these forums about the hearts but Im taking great satisfaction from whats happening across the road. Long may it continue:na na:

Keith_M
05-11-2017, 08:45 PM
What I can't understand is how they're still in the top half of the table.

hibbyfraelibby
05-11-2017, 08:48 PM
What I can't understand is how they're still in the top half of the table.

When was the last time a team went into a weekend and got beat but climbed the league?

Bostonhibby
05-11-2017, 08:53 PM

If things don't pick up from there things could get ugly...errm uglier.Good times ahead then as they're already uglier than an ugly thing that's just won first prize in an ugly thing competition.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Mixu62
05-11-2017, 09:01 PM
Steve Fulton 13/2

Blimey things ARE getting uglier.

NORTHERNHIBBY
05-11-2017, 09:06 PM

If that is the boy who presents Pointless then you can see how that would fit.

YehButNoBut
05-11-2017, 09:15 PM
Some of the comments highlighted on JKB Meltdown twitter are priceless :lolyam::brokenyam::protest::yamlaugh:

Budge needs to sort this ******g mess up and pay for it all out her own pocket!!!

We are a few weeks away, potentially, from a deep crisis - if these performances continue.

It’s jobs for the boys and the whole club is rotten at the moment. Budge can sort it or she can **** off!!!!

We’ve got more coaches than Parks of Hamilton , none of which are capable of taking us where we want to go

We are ****ing awful, though and almost as bad as Cathro’s team.

Imagine opening the new stand, a huge moment for the club, with this bunch of huddies wearing the shirt and managed by the perennial loser.

Just woke up and checked the score. Not surprised in the slightest. Second tier football is on the horizon.

you have to have some sort of midfield to be able to compete. When ours comes back we'll be up in 3rd or 4th again.

its seriously boring being a hearts fan right now. The football is shockingly bad, everything is just bland from top to bottom.

If John Murray is still at the club by the end of the season we should just fold, ****ing joke of a head ‘scout’.

funny how than Kilmarnock support managed to fill Murrayfield with noise and our superfans couldn't raise a murmer.

we’re all being taken for ****ing mugs ploughing hundreds/thousands of our hard earned into the club and being treated with utter contempt.

We’re a ****ing laughing stock.

We are skint due to stand overspend.We are skint due to paying off Cathro.We are skint due to paying off Oshinawa, Rherras, etc.

HibbyAndy
05-11-2017, 09:19 PM
Some of the comments highlighted on JKB Meltdown twitter are priceless :lolyam::brokenyam::protest::yamlaugh:

Budge needs to sort this ******g mess up and pay for it all out her own pocket!!!

We are a few weeks away, potentially, from a deep crisis - if these performances continue.

It’s jobs for the boys and the whole club is rotten at the moment. Budge can sort it or she can **** off!!!!

We’ve got more coaches than Parks of Hamilton , none of which are capable of taking us where we want to go

Imagine opening the new stand, a huge moment for the club, with this bunch of huddies wearing the shirt and managed by the perennial loser.

Just woke up and checked the score. Not surprised in the slightest. Second tier football is on the horizon.

you have to have some sort of midfield to be able to compete. When ours comes back we'll be up in 3rd or 4th again.

its seriously boring being a hearts fan right now. The football is shockingly bad, everything is just bland from top to bottom.

If John Murray is still at the club by the end of the season we should just fold, ****ing joke of a head ‘scout’.

funny how than Kilmarnock support managed to fill Murrayfield with noise and our superfans couldn't raise a murmer.

we’re all being taken for ****ing mugs ploughing hundreds/thousands of our hard earned into the club and being treated with utter contempt.

We are skint due to stand overspend.We are skint due to paying off Cathro.We are skint due to paying off Oshinawa, Rherras, etc.

It's called living within your means , You have been cheating barstewards year upon year..GIFRUY , I believe it's called KARMA!!

truehibernian
05-11-2017, 09:22 PM
I'm more pleased when you compare this weekend's management calls - today Hearts and Levein wanted to change the game and brought on a player who is from the National League (Tranmere) and a player who has had 8 clubs, mostly loans, in 4 years for 10 minutes.............meanwhile Lennon makes a bold switch at half time and brings on a player with vast Champions League experience and league and cup winners medals in Stokes, and a young Lithuanian internationalist signed from Juventus in Slivka :greengrin

Levein bemoans injuries however we faced them minus Stokes, Swanson and McGregor - and after a hard 90 minutes v Celtic.

It's really quite staggering, and hugely encouraging from our perspective, how in 12-24 months we have taken huge strides in the right direction with careful planning and recruitment at the heart of things, both playing and non-playing staff. Whereby Hearts, on and off the pitch, at all levels, are a shambles. My mates son was playing for them today at left back (or left of a three) which saw him played out of position and in a team bereft of confidence. To be honest (and I would tell him this), his boy is nowhere near making it at the top level - I was astonished to see him named in their squad today - not a good player at all. Then I see young Porteous at Hibs looking like a seasoned pro yesterday for 45 minutes - because he's been well managed by Lennon and brought in to a confident side, when the time is right. Levein is throwing their kids in with no thought, care or real rationale. He is stunningly awful as a manager these days and long may he reign at Tynecastle :aok:. I can't wait for the next derby already.

These chips they're serving better be those triple cooked kind as well :greengrin

Fife-Hibee
05-11-2017, 09:25 PM
some of the comments highlighted on jkb meltdown twitter are priceless :lolyam::brokenyam::protest::yamlaugh:

We’ve got more coaches than parks of hamilton , none of which are capable of taking us where we want to go

we are ****ing awful, though and almost as bad as cathro’s team.

You have to have some sort of midfield to be able to compete. When ours comes back we'll be up in 3rd or 4th again.

Its seriously boring being a hearts fan right now. The football is shockingly bad, everything is just bland from top to bottom.

If john murray is still at the club by the end of the season we should just fold, ****ing joke of a head ‘scout’.

Funny how than kilmarnock support managed to fill murrayfield with noise and our superfans couldn't raise a murmer.

We’re all being taken for ****ing mugs ploughing hundreds/thousands of our hard earned into the club and being treated with utter contempt.

We are skint due to stand overspend.we are skint due to paying off cathro.we are skint due to paying off oshinawa, rherras, etc.

love it !! 😂😂😂

jacomo
05-11-2017, 09:29 PM
Who's gonna sack Levein? He reports to himself and Budge has entrusted him with all footballing matters.

I think he's now in purgatory - doomed to do a job he doesn't want, and the fans are turning against him.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy...

poolman
05-11-2017, 09:47 PM

Honest, he's not

He's a rabid Yam

I know him, he's been a Yam numpty all his sad days

Tornadoes70
05-11-2017, 10:15 PM

I'm certain I'm not the only one who when seeing this name laughs out loud.

:hahaha: Malaury Martin

:hahaha: Craig Levein - Signed off on Malaury's 3 year deal.

GGTTH

1van Sprou7e
05-11-2017, 10:22 PM
I'm certain I'm not the only one who when seeing this name laughs out loud.

:hahaha: Malaury Martin

:hahaha: Craig Levein - Signed off on Malaury's 3 year deal.

GGTTH

3.5 years remember :tee hee:

Tornadoes70
05-11-2017, 10:27 PM
3.5 years remember :tee hee:

3.5 year deal for Malaury Martin.

:faf:

Dearie dearie me.

Hibrandenburg
05-11-2017, 10:55 PM
The next derby can't come soon enough.

calumhibee1
05-11-2017, 11:17 PM
The next derby can't come soon enough.

If we could play them every week we would absolutely stroll this league.

Deansy
05-11-2017, 11:27 PM
What a weekend - 10 points (AND counting !!) in front of em, bigger crowd (AND stadium !!), having a tenner on Kilmarnock to win, listening to Preston on 'Sportsound' this afternoon doing his best NOT to cry live - and seeing how they're taking it over on 'Jambo Thowbacks' today is just what Carlsberg look for in their adverts !!. Many, many thanks must go to the Jambos themselves - a support so up themselves they even managed to completely ruin their previous owner - AND HE HAD HIS OWN BANK, FFS ??!!. However, the biggest thanks I reserve for the no.1 reason we're 'Up there' and they're 'Doon where they belong' - fellow Hibees, Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you - THE LEVEL PLAYING-FIELD !. Like their 'Big Bros' over in Govan, the Jambos absolutely loathe and despise it's very existence !

monktonharp
05-11-2017, 11:33 PM
Who's gonna sack Levein? He reports to himself and Budge has entrusted him with all footballing matters.

I think he's now in purgatory - doomed to do a job he doesn't want, and the fans are turning against him.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy...just sticks out how much he disnae want to be at the frontline, in the coaching area. saw the game on Alba, and all I saw when the camera was on him was dejection.

California-Hibs
05-11-2017, 11:36 PM
What a weekend - 10 points (AND counting !!) in front of em, bigger crowd (AND stadium !!), having a tenner on Kilmarnock to win, listening to Preston on 'Sportsound' this afternoon doing his best NOT to cry live - and seeing how they're taking it over on 'Jambo Thowbacks' today is just what Carlsberg look for in their adverts !!. Many, many thanks must go to the Jambos themselves - a support so up themselves they even managed to completely ruin their previous owner - AND HE HAD HIS OWN BANK, FFS ??!!. However, the biggest thanks I reserve for the no.1 reason we're 'Up there' and they're 'Doon where they belong' - fellow Hibees, Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you - THE LEVEL PLAYING-FIELD !. Like their 'Big Bros' over in Govan, the Jambos absolutely loathe and despise it's very existence !

Get this man a pint, he’s nailed it! Cheers!

Dashing Bob S
05-11-2017, 11:55 PM

The despondent ones are joyous reading but the real efforts that make the heart sing are posts like the highlighted one.

HibeeHibernian4
06-11-2017, 12:44 AM
I'm more pleased when you compare this weekend's management calls - today Hearts and Levein wanted to change the game and brought on a player who is from the National League (Tranmere) and a player who has had 8 clubs, mostly loans, in 4 years for 10 minutes.............meanwhile Lennon makes a bold switch at half time and brings on a player with vast Champions League experience and league and cup winners medals in Stokes, and a young Lithuanian internationalist signed from Juventus in Slivka :greengrin

Quite remarkable when it's put like this just how much better our summer recruitment was. SURE I can remember them saying they'd done better too. :greengrin

lord bunberry
06-11-2017, 12:57 PM
https://twitter.com/sked21/status/927240988057395200/video/1
This is what hearts fans think of yesterday’s game.
:faf::faf::faf:

HIBERNIAN-0762
06-11-2017, 01:36 PM
https://twitter.com/sked21/status/927240988057395200/video/1
This is what hearts fans think of yesterday’s game.
:faf::faf::faf:

Pleasing...:hilarious:hilarious:hilarious

mjhibby
06-11-2017, 01:46 PM
The despondent ones are joyous reading but the real efforts that make the heart sing are posts like the highlighted one.

Their gullibility knows no bounds. Potter says it will get better. Either due to the midfield being replaced by experienced players doing the same things as the guys currently holding the positions and hoofing the ball up to laugh a minute and isma. The excuse of Murray field is laughable. Our away record is better than our home. If you want to be top four you need to be not losing three in a row. They seem to think they can just become barca when Potter says so. I've no doubt they might get a few more points back at the pbs but they are losing poor goals and creating very little hence they are losing games. Still ill leave them to their virtual reality world where hertz pretend they can play football. 😀

mjhibby
06-11-2017, 01:54 PM

I do believe our own injury situation is far worse than there's but it's not stopped us winning games. If he really believes that's all it takes to rocket up the league they are truly ******. They were dreadful in the Derby and awful second half v sevco. I mean djoum, Cowie and bauben. Typical manager trotting out the same old garbage when they can't do the job. They have a reasonable fixture list coming up. If they don't win a couple of them at least Potter will be gone.

mjhibby
06-11-2017, 02:01 PM
It's called living within your means , You have been cheating barstewards year upon year..GIFRUY , I believe it's called KARMA!!

Richards gordon said wasn't that a wonderful team they had when they spent over £40m of other people's money. Talk about rewriting history.

Deansy
06-11-2017, 02:38 PM
In the remaining derby-games, I hope Hibs really go all-out to rip em a new one in each game - no-one deserves to be on the end of a footballing colonic-irrigation more than those **** !

HibbySpurs
06-11-2017, 03:37 PM
In the remaining derby-games, I hope Hibs really go all-out to rip em a new one in each game - no-one deserves to be on the end of a footballing colonic-irrigation more than those **** !

Pity we'll only get another two this season.... Possibly none next season at this rate (here's hoping eh?). :greengrin