PDA

View Full Version : Future signings

Greenworld
05-11-2017, 02:03 PM
Hibs are now in a great position of only needing to bring in one or two signings in transfer windows.
Lennon has indicated he has been looking.
Wonder what position he would like to strengthen.
I think another forward would be good thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

ruthven_raiders
05-11-2017, 02:41 PM
[QUOTE=Greenworld;5212732]Hibs are now in a great position of only needing to bring in one or two signings in transfer windows.
I think another forward would be good thoughts?

Probably a target man, if a good experienced striker is available😊

SteveHFC
05-11-2017, 02:43 PM
Hendo and Leigh :hyper

Heisenberg
05-11-2017, 02:46 PM
A pre contract move for Hendo could be a shout?

Green Badger
05-11-2017, 02:47 PM
With the increased attendances at ER I am guessing he will have a decent budget available should he decide to strengthen.

J-C
05-11-2017, 02:48 PM
I think we need another winger, if Barker or Boyle get injured it makes us weak out wide, Swanson can play wide left but we've seen he's a bit injury prone and hasn't really settled since he came in.

I'd also like to see another decent midfielder come in, if Dylan gets injured and McGinn gets suspended/sold we only have Slivka and Bartley in the central mid positions, I don't think Martin or Fraser Murray are ready for this level.

J-C
05-11-2017, 02:49 PM
A pre contract move for Hendo could be a shout?

There will be compensation to pay as Celtic will offer him a deal the same as he's on, I can't see them allowing him to leave for nothing.

LEaston87
05-11-2017, 02:56 PM
Hendo pre-contract
Coulibaly (once he sorts out his problem in Egypt)
Docherty from Hamilton (if we sell McGinn)
Lewis Morgan
King Dom

hfc rd
05-11-2017, 03:01 PM
What about Jordan Jones from Kilmarnock? Looks a very good player. Him & Boyle on either wing

Vault Boy
05-11-2017, 03:02 PM
What about Jordan Jones from Kilmarnock? Looks a very good player. Him & Boyle on either wing

There are a couple of young Killie players worth a look, Jones is certainly the pick of the bunch.

The Modfather
05-11-2017, 03:07 PM
Ali Crawford & Greg Kiltie can sign pre-contracts in January.

Crawford always looked good against us and seems to chip in with a fair few goals.

Don’t know much about Kiltie and never seen him but apparently highly rated. Were we not rumoured to be after him a while ago?

Heisenberg
05-11-2017, 03:16 PM
Kiltie is out with a long term injury I think.

NORTHERNHIBBY
05-11-2017, 03:19 PM
Kris Commons anyone?

Ozyhibby
05-11-2017, 03:20 PM
We probably need another striker and that’s it. Any other moves should be young up and coming players signed for the long term. (Morgan, Henderson, Mallan etc)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mcfly
05-11-2017, 03:27 PM
Liam Henderson please. Our delivery at corners is poor and needs to be better.

weecounty hibby
05-11-2017, 03:33 PM
I have it on good authority from another thread on.net that we are desperate for a left back!! Best situation we have been in for years, no major overhauls required so all money available can be spent on a couple of real quality players to improve the squad. Onwards and upwards

snooky
05-11-2017, 03:43 PM
Always build when you are in a position of strength.
We probably are at the moment.
We should be looking to sign players for the future. That would rule out players like Commons. Young players with potential or players in their mid-twenties with a bit of class would be my targets.

number9dream
05-11-2017, 03:47 PM

We could have picked up Jones in the summer since he dragged his heels in agreeing a new Killie deal but nothing better came along. We could offer him something in January but there will be competition from others.
Barker has another couple of years on his Citeh deal, so a replacement winger is needed.
The Lewis Morgan ship has sailed for us. We won't be able to compete.
Greg Docherty is not a bad shout when McGinn goes; maybe Accies would sell for a modest fee.

neil7908
05-11-2017, 04:01 PM
We don't need any squad players. Any signings made should be clear upgrades on what we have or young players for the future.

Given Whittaker, Stokes, Slivka, Swanson, Big Dave, McGregor and Fontaine didn't start yesterday, and we have young players like F Murray, Porteous and Shaw in contention, we aren't lacking bodies.

neil7908
05-11-2017, 04:03 PM
Liam Henderson please. Our delivery at corners is poor and needs to be better.

That's a good shout actually, our delivery from set pieces leaves a lot to be desired. Keatings and Hendo are a big miss for that alone!

Lago
05-11-2017, 04:17 PM
Kris Commons anyone?
Kind of feel that ones gone past it's sell by date.

inglisavhibs
05-11-2017, 04:24 PM
Hendo pre-contract
Coulibaly (once he sorts out his problem in Egypt)
Docherty from Hamilton (if we sell McGinn)
Lewis Morgan
King Dom
If there is one young player we should be trying to get it's Docherty.

seanshow
05-11-2017, 05:01 PM
No brainer with quality over quanity, time to get ruthless and cherry pick the best player from teams below us. ( re dons approach of last few years)

I hope Danny Swanson can get back soon because he can create those chances for Stokes and Murray, would make it so much easy for ourselves.

KazaHibs
05-11-2017, 05:44 PM
Left back

Big L
05-11-2017, 05:58 PM
Not sure how much truth their is in it but heard Matulevictus will be away at the break, If McGinn is also going I would like to bring in Moult and Docherty from Hamilton to replace them.

Zazu62
05-11-2017, 05:59 PM
Not sure how much truth their is in it but heard Matulevictus will be away at the break, If McGinn is also going I would like to bring in Moult and Docherty from Hamilton to replace them.

Not a chance Moult will be coming to ER

Brooster
05-11-2017, 06:26 PM
Left back

Correct. Especially after yesterdays bombscare performance from Stevenson.

thebausburst
05-11-2017, 06:29 PM

Makes sense even on limited sightings big Dave is not the quality we are after

Halmyre Hibee
05-11-2017, 06:29 PM
Charlie Christie from Celtic if McGinn goes to Darkheid.

Would obviously take Liam Henderson as well.

Halmyre Hibee
05-11-2017, 06:34 PM
Charlie Christie from Celtic if McGinn goes to Darkheid.

Would obviously take Liam Henderson as well.

I'm getting too old meant Ryan Christie not his dad.

hibees 7062
05-11-2017, 06:37 PM
Kenny Miller and a left back :aok:

easty
05-11-2017, 06:37 PM
Morgan from St Mirren would be a good signing, sure I read recently he's being watched by Championship clubs though.

Halmyre Hibee
05-11-2017, 06:40 PM
We probably need another striker and that’s it. Any other moves should be young up and coming players signed for the long term. (Morgan, Henderson, Mallan etc)

A St Mirren fan I used to work with said Morgan was the best he had seen for years.

Mallan not getting a game for Barnsley so you never know.

I think if we have a strong squad in most positions then we can can mount a more serious challenge.

Billy Whizz
05-11-2017, 06:50 PM
Could sign Jamie Walker on a pre contract in January

The_Horde
05-11-2017, 06:51 PM

Don't think he'd come anywhere near us, as funny as it would be.

Ozyhibby
05-11-2017, 06:52 PM

I’d take him. Playing **** just now bit he is a good player. Glad he leaving the yams.
Hilarious that they turned down £650k for him in August. He must be the most expensive player in Edinburgh just now. Keeping him this season has cost them about £15k a week. They could have got two cracking players for that.

mcfly
05-11-2017, 08:14 PM

Bombscares a bit harsh.

Yes he was bullied for the goal but he’s a very consistent player

Easy target for the boo boys

pacoluna
05-11-2017, 08:22 PM
Jamie Robson from Dundee united or mark Russel from Morton. Believe hibs were interested in mark before the season started.

MyJo
05-11-2017, 08:26 PM
Henderson and Lewis Morgan would be good additions to the squad.

Morgan has a year and a half left on his contract and given they are in line to pocket a fair wedge of cash from our deal with McGinn they may be open to a similar type of arrangement for him

Nicho87
05-11-2017, 08:31 PM
Would get rid of 'big dave' try and get moult and if predicted he don't want to to come I think we could do a lot worse than go for Haber who I thought won a lot of headers against Hanlon who is this season been dominating most strikers.

mcfly
05-11-2017, 08:39 PM
I think we have to be realistic and moult is way out our price range.

He will be going down south sadly.

we Still have mcgregor, fontaine, Swanson to come back so we have s good squad.

monktonharp
05-11-2017, 08:50 PM
There are a couple of young Killie players worth a look, Jones is certainly the pick of the bunch.Jones did look good but mucked up 2 real chances when through, to bury the gorgie mob today

JimboHibs
05-11-2017, 08:53 PM
I think we need another winger, if Barker or Boyle get injured it makes us weak out wide, Swanson can play wide left but we've seen he's a bit injury prone and hasn't really settled since he came in.

I'd also like to see another decent midfielder come in, if Dylan gets injured and McGinn gets suspended/sold we only have Slivka and Bartley in the central mid positions, I don't think Martin or Fraser Murray are ready for this level.

No way will a winger be a priority,as for Danny he's hardly had the chance to settle once he's fully fit he'll feel like a new signing

H18 SFR
05-11-2017, 08:54 PM

As much as he is like the rest of the overrated Yams youngsters I'd take him just for the fun of it.

JimboHibs
05-11-2017, 08:57 PM

Not sure how much truth their is in it but heard Matulevictus will be staying at the break.

wookie70
05-11-2017, 09:03 PM
Would get rid of 'big dave' try and get moult and if predicted he don't want to to come I think we could do a lot worse than go for Haber who I thought won a lot of headers against Hanlon who is this season been dominating most strikers.

I thought he won most against Effe but I agree if we are looking for a big lump up top we could do a lot worse.

Unseen work
05-11-2017, 09:22 PM
Once Swanson is past his current issues and injuries he will be a breath of fresh air and provide competition out wide.

Competition at left back would again be good, I can see Lennon wanting a bigger player than Lewy.

FWIW I think Lewy has been brilliant and would happily keep him number 1.

Agree that this is the time to strengthen as we are playing well and attracting big crows.

Mallan
Morgan
Docherty
Henderson
Cadden
Jones

All young players who are impressing weekly for there clubs (Henderson excluded)

Not convinced if we could get them as there would likely be a fee involved but certainly the types we should be looking at.

Heisenberg
05-11-2017, 10:12 PM
Folk mentioning Mallan....he signed for Barnsley in the summer. That ship has sailed.

greenlex
05-11-2017, 10:28 PM
Folk mentioning Mallan....he signed for Barnsley in the summer. That ship has sailed.

Is he getting a game?

basehibby
05-11-2017, 11:38 PM
Bombscares a bit harsh.

Yes he was bullied for the goal but he’s a very consistent player

Easy target for the boo boys

Agreed - also Whitaker can play left back - and have we not got a young left back who's pushing for a place as well??? Calum Crane?

No player's place should be sacrosanct but I don't see left back as an area needing strengthened in particular - much depends on who is available of course. If there's a young Van Bronckhurst waiting in the wings and going for a song for example then snap him up for sure, but I wouldn't push the boat out to replace Lewis quite yet.

Big L
05-11-2017, 11:44 PM
The lad McGinn that left Aberdeen to go to South Korea has apparently not settled, getting very little game time.

Scott Allan Key
05-11-2017, 11:49 PM
Once Swanson is past his current issues and injuries he will be a breath of fresh air and provide competition out wide.

Competition at left back would again be good, I can see Lennon wanting a bigger player than Lewy.

FWIW I think Lewy has been brilliant and would happily keep him number 1.

Agree that this is the time to strengthen as we are playing well and attracting big crows.

Mallan
Morgan
Docherty
Henderson
Cadden
Jones

All young players who are impressing weekly for there clubs (Henderson excluded)

Not convinced if we could get them as there would likely be a fee involved but certainly the types we should be looking at.

What about Jack Dawes or Ray Vaughan? They’re gagging for the some silverware at Hibs, surely.

yonder1875
05-11-2017, 11:52 PM

Have a word.

Dunbar Hibee
06-11-2017, 03:38 AM
We have absolutely zero chance of signing Louis Moult..

Brooster
06-11-2017, 06:17 AM
Have a word.

Do you think he played well?

3pm
06-11-2017, 06:29 AM
I’d like us to sign boys who would be regarded as ‘first picks’. Don’t sign anyone just to make the squad a bit better.

Left back and another wide midfielder. A person for the middle of the park to replace McGinn. A penalty box striker as well.

J-C
06-11-2017, 06:39 AM
Do you think he played well?

You think Lewis is the only LB Deacon has managed to get past and put a cross in, have a word with yourself, that was the only cross he managed to get in all game, he actually got subbed in the 2nd half, maybe you should look at Efe's marking which allowed the big striker to get a free header for the goal but no lets have a pop at Lewis cause you can't stand him. Ridiculous attitude by you and other posters on this forum with regards Stevenson.

neil7908
06-11-2017, 08:05 AM
We're doing brilliantly at the moment but a few folk need a wee dose of reality.

Moult and Morgan are both miles out of our price range.

As always, we might manage a transfer fee but players who go for £500k (or however much they'd cost) are looking for wages to match that.

With teams in the English Championship sniffing about we have next to no chance.

pacoluna
06-11-2017, 12:57 PM
You think Lewis is the only LB Deacon has managed to get past and put a cross in, have a word with yourself, that was the only cross he managed to get in all game, he actually got subbed in the 2nd half, maybe you should look at Efe's marking which allowed the big striker to get a free header for the goal but no lets have a pop at Lewis cause you can't stand him. Ridiculous attitude by you and other posters on this forum with regards Stevenson.

Chill people feel Stevenson needs challenged for the left back position.no need to get your knickers in a twist like several other posters.

MyJo
06-11-2017, 01:30 PM
We have absolutely zero chance of signing Louis Moult..

I would have said the same thing about us signing Efe Ambrose and Stokes at some points in the summer.

Calidad
06-11-2017, 02:04 PM
We're doing brilliantly at the moment but a few folk need a wee dose of reality.

As always, we might manage a transfer fee but players who go for £500k (or however much they'd cost) are looking for wages to match that.

With teams in the English Championship sniffing about we have next to no chance.

I’m not so sure. Morgan might see Hibs as a natural step forward. He’ll be playing at a higher level, and at a club he knows gives talented young players opportunities. He knows if he goes down south, there’s a high chance he doesn’t get a look in. He can also look at the examples of Hanlon and McGinn who are getting callups to the Scotland squad.

We should definitely be trying to compete for these type of players. No harm whatsoever in doing so.

Big L
06-11-2017, 04:35 PM

Moult is out of contract this season and free to sign pre in Jan. If we get big bucks for McGinn, it could come down to who comes in for him. I like Cadden as well.

Ardenttwo
06-11-2017, 04:47 PM
[QUOTE=Greenworld;5212732]Hibs are now in a great position of only needing to bring in one or two signings in transfer windows.
I think another forward would be good

I liked the look of Dundee’s Number 20 on Saturday. My wife who knows diddly squat about football kept saying what a good player he was

StevieCowan
06-11-2017, 04:55 PM

Swap Ambrose for Morgan and Moult for Stokes and its exactly what I read during the summer.

Morgan and Moult are both on relatively speaking peanuts, one has had several seasons in England with no success and the other is a promising Scottish u21 player. What is your opinion of the kind of wages that will be on offer to them both?

Billy Whizz
06-11-2017, 05:12 PM
Swap Ambrose for Morgan and Moult for Stokes and its exactly what I read during the summer.

Morgan and Moult are both on relatively speaking peanuts, one has had several seasons in England with no success and the other is a promising Scottish u21 player. What is your opinion of the kind of wages that will be on offer to them both?

If McInnes goes to Rangers, I’m sure they’ll outbid us for Moult

TelaStella
06-11-2017, 07:19 PM
Johnny Hayes on loan in January please? Doesn't seem to be doing much at Celtic atm.

renato
06-11-2017, 08:54 PM
Ryan Gauld on loan.

Mikey09
06-11-2017, 11:12 PM
Folk seriously wanting Marcus Haber?!! Jesus. That's funny.

mjhibby
06-11-2017, 11:38 PM
Ryan Gauld on loan.

Heard that too. Can't see us buying anyone who will displace the players with the jerseys. Any guys signed will be loan deals for guys who make an impact. Gauld fits that type as would Charlie Christie.

The_Horde
06-11-2017, 11:51 PM
Heard that too. Can't see us buying anyone who will displace the players with the jerseys. Any guys signed will be loan deals for guys who make an impact. Gauld fits that type as would Charlie Christie.

Out on loan to someone til the end of the season though.

Ritchie
07-11-2017, 09:10 AM

Did you leave at Half Time aye?

Most of the team were terrible in the first half but lets just concentrate on the usual scapegoat

Big L
07-11-2017, 10:16 PM
Did you leave at Half Time aye?

Most of the team were terrible in the first half but lets just concentrate on the usual scapegoat

The boy against Lewis (Decon) was a handfull, less effective in the 2nd half so they took him off! Lewis, like every player is entitled to a bad one, their were quite a few in the 1st half.

Michael
07-11-2017, 10:20 PM
Out on loan to someone til the end of the season though.

Not playing much though. But to be honest, even if he's available I can't see him coming to Scotland except possibly Rangers.

Michael
07-11-2017, 10:21 PM

Charlie Christie? What?

eastmainsmsh
08-11-2017, 02:29 PM
In lenny we trust is the big striker Dave on a years deal

Firestarter
08-11-2017, 02:34 PM
Adam Rooney in January would be good.

GreenNWhiteArmy
08-11-2017, 02:56 PM
If we could get our injured players back then we're in a very fortunate position of not "needing" any players.

Priority for me is not losing key players

We have most positions covered which makes windows less stressful. I'd keep an eye in the market for a winger/creative mid and a striker.

If we're serious about challenging for 2nd going forward, offer top end wages to guy's like Moult and see if they fancy it. Might be the same league but a totally different challenge and expectation

HoboHarry
08-11-2017, 03:55 PM
So would Cristiano Ronaldo but that won't happen either......

Firestarter
08-11-2017, 04:06 PM
So would Cristiano Ronaldo but that won't happen either......

Aye nae bother Harry.

James70
08-11-2017, 04:56 PM
A controversial point of view here; I don't agree with the January transfer window!!!

At the start of every season each manager has a decent length of time to put together a team he thinks can achieve the best results within his own playing budget over the course of that season. As Neil Lennon has hinted at, there are a number of players who could be subject to bids from other clubs in January and if the bids are acceptable to Hibs these players will be sold. If the bids are rejected we could be left with unsettled players at the club.

Of course Hibs can go out and get new players themselves in January but there is a possibility we could finish up seeing quite a different team on the park after the window closes. In the event of injuries emergency loan signings should be allowable in all divisions but my feeling is that the squad which has got us to this great league position should be the squad which takes us into the second half of the season.

I think that transfers should be restricted to the close season and the first month of the new season. Most folks will probably disagree with this view point but this is just my humble opinion!

GreenOnions
08-11-2017, 06:29 PM
A controversial point of view here; I don't agree with the January transfer window!!!

At the start of every season each manager has a decent length of time to put together a team he thinks can achieve the best results within his own playing budget over the course of that season. As Neil Lennon has hinted at, there are a number of players who could be subject to bids from other clubs in January and if the bids are acceptable to Hibs these players will be sold. If the bids are rejected we could be left with unsettled players at the club.

Of course Hibs can go out and get new players themselves in January but there is a possibility we could finish up seeing quite a different team on the park after the window closes. In the event of injuries emergency loan signings should be allowable in all divisions but my feeling is that the squad which has got us to this great league position should be the squad which takes us into the second half of the season.

I think that transfers should be restricted to the close season and the first month of the new season. Most folks will probably disagree with this view point but this is just my humble opinion!

Is the current system not an attempt at a compromise between what the football world wants (ie restrictions on movement during a season to protect smaller teams and maintain competitiveness) and EU law on employment rights (ie players should be able to move at any time subject to a notice period)?

Eyrie
08-11-2017, 07:43 PM
Is the current system not an attempt at a compromise between what the football world wants (ie restrictions on movement during a season to protect smaller teams and maintain competitiveness) and EU law on employment rights (ie players should be able to move at any time subject to a notice period)?

I'm not sure that it would be sensible for players to attempt to push the employment rights issue too far.

Right now, both the player and his club are obliged to honour a contract for its duration. If players are able to move at any time subject to a notice period, then clubs would have the same right to terminate with equal notice.

Somebody like Malaury Martin could find himself on the street with just a month's pay in his pocket, instead of having another three years of secure salary to look forward to.

neil7908
08-11-2017, 08:03 PM

I was surprised and delighted to see Stokes and Ambrose sign but very different circumstances. Both are much further on in their careers earning decent money along the way, hadn't played much football over the last few years and crucially, had prior relationships with Lennon.

I have no inside info on our wage structure but I don't think it's a stretch to say literally any club in the English Championship, and some clubs in League One down south, will be able to offer a big chunk more than we can.

I'd be delighted to be proved wrong but both Moult and Morgan are in totally different point in there careers than Stokes and Ambrose

NadeAteMyLunch!
09-11-2017, 06:33 AM
I'm not sure that it would be sensible for players to attempt to push the employment rights issue too far.

Right now, both the player and his club are obliged to honour a contract for its duration. If players are able to move at any time subject to a notice period, then clubs would have the same right to terminate with equal notice.

Somebody like Malaury Martin could find himself on the street with just a month's pay in his pocket, instead of having another three years of secure salary to look forward to.

That would be a crying shame for Malaury. I'm glad he's secured another three years wages from Hearts [emoji5]

Souter96Mac
10-11-2017, 08:00 PM
Getting that Oli McBurnie on loan would be a quality signing. Looking at the Scotland U21 team, there's a few great wee talents in there. Perhaps a few out of our price range but Mallan hasn't been getting games for Barnsley, and would take that Morgan from St Mirren.

kaimendhibs
10-11-2017, 08:05 PM
Have a word.This

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

superfurryhibby
10-11-2017, 08:34 PM

Agreed, some Tom Kite on here. Bullied..... FFS, the guy got past Lewy and got a telling cross in, it happens. I've not always been a huge fan of Stevenson, but he's a decent player who gives his all. Efe and Whits have been quite culpable for the loss of goals and some poor marking over the season so far. Probably much more so than Stevenson. Someone mentioned Efe getting beat in the air by a striker v Dundee, lol. For all his attributes, power in the air isn't one of Ambroses's strengths so no surprises there.

Sometimes I despair, sigh.

I would like to see Henderson back, he's got potential to be a very good player. Another striker, Rooney would do, would be good too. Given he failed down south and is back playing at the Sheep, I'm wondering what kind of money folk imagine he's on? I imagine it's within Hibs budget, so not that far fetched?

southern hibby
11-11-2017, 10:34 AM
The bit I find refreshing this transfer talk is not one mention of a goalkeeper.

No inside info but think we'll go for One Motherwell and one St Mirren player.

Maybe just maybe a Celtic player too.

GGTTH

southsider
11-11-2017, 03:42 PM
[QUOTE=southern hibby;5217266]The bit I find refreshing this transfer talk is not one mention of a goalkeeper.

No inside info but think we'll go for One Motherwell and one St Mirren player
Maybe just maybe a Celtic player too.
Lenny checking up on 4 players. Source same guy that told me John would start on Thursday lunchtime

eastmainsmsh
11-11-2017, 11:40 PM

Would like this ⚽

murray26
12-11-2017, 12:04 AM
The only player I would bring in is Henderson.. that one signing and keeping mcginn and I think we’ll get our top 4 finish 👍

eastcoasthibby
12-11-2017, 07:46 AM
Agreed, some Tom Kite on here. Bullied..... FFS, the guy got past Lewy and got a telling cross in, it happens. I've not always been a huge fan of Stevenson, but he's a decent player who gives his all. Efe and Whits have been quite culpable for the loss of goals and some poor marking over the season so far. Probably much more so than Stevenson. Someone mentioned Efe getting beat in the air by a striker v Dundee, lol. For all his attributes, power in the air isn't one of Ambroses's strengths so no surprises there.

Sometimes I despair, sigh.

I would like to see Henderson back, he's got potential to be a very good player. Another striker, Rooney would do, would be good too. Given he failed down south and is back playing at the Sheep, I'm wondering what kind of money folk imagine he's on? I imagine it's within Hibs budget, so not that far fetched?
Regards Rooney when we failed.to sign him and he went to Aberdeen a mate of mine in the know at Aberdeen said that it was only down to us only offering him a contract til end of that season where as Aberdeen gave him a 2 year deal, not a wage issue ....

Dibben
12-11-2017, 08:42 AM
Would love to see us finally get Henderson.

Getting Rooney would give us stronger options up front.

Would be good to get another couple in for squad purposes.

Michael
12-11-2017, 09:02 AM
Why would Rooney be available? Rooney signed a 4 year deal last year. I can't imagine Aberdeen letting their best striker for years leave when he's under contract.

eastmainsmsh
12-11-2017, 02:45 PM
Could maybe depend if dm goes to sevco

cabbageandribs1875
12-11-2017, 03:11 PM
Regards Rooney when we failed.to sign him and he went to Aberdeen a mate of mine in the know at Aberdeen said that it was only down to us only offering him a contract til end of that season where as Aberdeen gave him a 2 year deal, not a wage issue ....

Rooney still has another 3 years contract at Aberdeen

J-C
12-11-2017, 03:13 PM

I think it was more loan deal rather than a full contract we offered.