PDA

View Full Version : Will Bilic be the next to be emptied?

Hibernia&Alba
04-11-2017, 10:34 PM
That may well have been his last game at West Ham today. Like Everton, they've spent big money only to get worse. Seems like he's lost a large section of the Hammers support too. The EPL is such a money-spinner that clubs panic at the first sign of trouble, knowing they need the income. I think he'll be gone before their next game.

ValleyHibee
04-11-2017, 10:48 PM
Hope he does get binned,a certain Laurent Blanc might have a wee chuckle

hfc rd
04-11-2017, 10:53 PM
Rumours flying around that he’s about to be sacked and his replacement is going to be....................... David Moyes 😂😂😂😂

Hibernia&Alba
04-11-2017, 10:58 PM
Rumours flying around that he’s about to be sacked and his replacement is going to be....................... David Moyes 😂😂😂😂

I don't think Moyes would inspire the West Ham fans. I don't know who else they could go for though.

cad
05-11-2017, 10:59 AM
[QUOTE=hfc rd;5212182]Rumours flying around that he’s about to be sacked and his replacement is going to be....................... David Moyes 😂😂😂😂[

I think the guy would be delighted to get sacked .

iwasthere1972
05-11-2017, 11:22 AM
Just looks like he'd rather be anywhere else than managing West Ham.

Clock ticking.

DarlingtonHibee
05-11-2017, 11:29 AM
Moyes ffs....

GreenNWhiteArmy
05-11-2017, 11:54 AM
Can't be bad being a football manager. Do you're job very poorly but still get a more than decent pay off.

Weren't we paying off butcher for over a year after he left? Madness.

cad
05-11-2017, 12:04 PM
Moyes ffs....

Yeah that will get you up in the morning to go along ,on the other hand survival at all costs .
It comes down to how bad he or anybody else wants a job and if he they work with the clowns that own West Ham ,if they are buying the players and telling the manager to get on with it which I believe from a few Hammer fans is the case the job could go a while before its filled.
You gotta feel for their fans hellish situation to be in , sold their soul ,got the bargain of a lifetime , spend heehaw quid pro quo ,CL football in 5 years, broken promises etc etc .

cad
05-11-2017, 12:06 PM
Can't be bad being a football manager. Do you're job very poorly but still get a more than decent pay off.

Yeah and that pr ick Calderclown , he took a few bob still angers me the plum was anywhere near Hibs

iwasthere1972
05-11-2017, 12:13 PM

Butcher was in Madness?

NORTHERNHIBBY
05-11-2017, 12:45 PM
Butcher was in Madness?

Loved Orange Street anyway.

iwasthere1972
05-11-2017, 12:53 PM
Loved Orange Street anyway.

One Step Beyond springs to mind.

Hibernia&Alba
06-11-2017, 11:47 AM
Boom.

On Saturday I predicted he'd be sacked before West Ham's next game. I called Koeman right too.

I'll keep this good run going - Pep next, please :greengrin:pray:

IGRIGI
06-11-2017, 12:16 PM
Thought it was really poor of Moyes to be putting himself out there for the job when Billic was still there, he reeks of desperation, West Ham would do well to dodge him pronto.

Hibernia&Alba
06-11-2017, 12:20 PM
Thought it was really poor of Moyes to be putting himself out there for the job when Billic was still there, he feels of desperation West Ham would do well to dodge him pronto.

Did he? I thought it was the Everton job he was referring to? Poor form if he undermined Bilic like that.

DarlingtonHibee
06-11-2017, 12:20 PM
If they appoint moyes they are down.

Baader
06-11-2017, 12:30 PM
Thought it was really poor of Moyes to be putting himself out there for the job when Billic was still there, he feels of desperation West Ham would do well to dodge him pronto.

Thought so too. Declaring your interest while there's still a man in the job... Poor show from Moyes. Appointing him wouldn't exactly get the fans going..

Iain G
06-11-2017, 12:37 PM

Never rated Moyes as a manager and after that I don't think much of him as a person either.

I feel sorry for Bilic, there is a good manager there but he is dealing with the two David's at East Ham...if they appoint a consistent failure of a manager like Moyes then they deserve all they get.

I don't understand why these managers keep getting jobs?!?