PDA

View Full Version : Slivka

HappyAsHellas
04-11-2017, 06:26 PM
Thought he was really good when he came on today, a talented lad who would really benefit from a run of games and sadly it might happen in the wrong circumstances with Dylan going off today.

hibby6270
04-11-2017, 06:30 PM
Best I’ve seen him play so far. Has always looked a bit nervous before. Not today. Got really stuck in and a few nice touches as well.

bingo70
04-11-2017, 06:30 PM
Thought he was really good when he came on today, a talented lad who would really benefit from a run of games and sadly it might happen in the wrong circumstances with Dylan going off today.

Been a bit disappointed with him after such a promising start tbh. Didn’t think he contributed as much as he can when he came on today either.

That said there was a spell of play with 5 minutes or so remaining where he showed a real touch of class in order to keep possession, everyone was screaming by at him to play a hopeful ball for Boyle but he was smart enough to know that wasn’t the ball.

B.H.F.C
04-11-2017, 06:34 PM
Much better today. Difference in him when playing in his actual position.

Libby Hibby
04-11-2017, 06:36 PM
What a difference playing him centre midfield and a decent hair cut can do to a lads performance

Mibbes Aye
04-11-2017, 06:37 PM
Some very deft footwork from him today and clearly a player who can play centrally and retain possession. As stated above, a run would be good for him but would be unfortunate if it was due to Dylan being injured.

Scouse Hibee
04-11-2017, 08:51 PM
Was very good when he came on, only criticism is when he burst on to a through ball and instead of shooting he dawdled on the ball and had it taken from him.

erin go bragh
04-11-2017, 08:54 PM
Was very good when he came on, only criticism is when he burst on to a through ball and instead of shooting he dawdled on the ball and had it taken from him.

Yes , should have hit It straight away but he looks a player.

Mr Grieves
04-11-2017, 08:56 PM
I think he's a class player and all 3 subs played their part today.

Golden Bear
04-11-2017, 09:11 PM
The jury is still out with me. He looks a good football player but his Hibernian career has been a slow burner so far.

The Spaceman
04-11-2017, 09:13 PM
He's only 22...I think he can become a mega player for us and will be our ready-made replacement for McGinn when he inevitably moves on.

danhibees1875
04-11-2017, 09:16 PM
What a difference playing him centre midfield and a decent hair cut can do to a lads performance

:greengrin

B.H.F.C
04-11-2017, 09:30 PM
The jury is still out with me. He looks a good football player but his Hibernian career has been a slow burner so far.

Remember when he signed Lennon mentioned that he was been signed as much for the future and that he might take some time to settle in. It's always been quite obvious that he has ability IMO but I think scoring the winner at Ibrox Raised expectations. In Slivka's defence he's hardly played in the middle of the park but has looked much better when he has.

EL Green
04-11-2017, 09:59 PM
Class player, got an edge about him too, he is going to be big player for us in the future.