PDA

View Full Version : Robbie neilson

vuefrom1875
03-11-2017, 07:40 PM
On BBC2 just now.... Still looking like a jakey 😀😀😀

renato
03-11-2017, 07:52 PM
Wonder if he’s partaken in any money spinners down south too?

On his shift.

renato
03-11-2017, 07:56 PM

Hibernia&Alba
03-11-2017, 07:58 PM
I still thing Hearts messed up sacking Worzel Gummidge. The fans turned on him when he lost a derby!

Billy Whizz
03-11-2017, 08:02 PM
2-0 up, wonder if they’ll muck it up😄

SirDavidsNapper
03-11-2017, 08:06 PM
I'll always hold Robbie in high regard for opening the door to the holy grail

Firestarter
03-11-2017, 09:38 PM
Good guy. Money spinner next round.

Any idea if there's a highlight clip of Ian Murray going right through him his first game back?

Pretty Boy
03-11-2017, 09:54 PM
It must haunt Hearts fans to know that had the puppet and his master been a bit braver they could have really went for the jugular in the 1st 10 minutes of that 2nd half and 21/05/16 may never have happened. As it was they tried to shut up shop, Hibs showed the guts they lacked and got the goals and result our performance merited.

In fact it haunted them so much they hounded a man out of the club who had them sitting 2nd in the league when he finally had enough.

:faf:

Firestarter
03-11-2017, 10:27 PM
It must haunt Hearts fans to know that had the puppet and his master been a bit braver they could have really went for the jugular in the 1st 10 minutes of that 2nd half and 21/05/16 may never have happened. As it was they tried to shut up shop, Hibs showed the guts they lacked and got the goals and result our performance merited.

In fact it haunted them so much they hounded a man out of the club who had them sitting 2nd in the league when he finally had enough.

When I think of Neilson I think of Cummings looping header and how life would have been oh so different. It must kill them, like their song. Ram your 1902

stoneyburn hibs
03-11-2017, 10:30 PM
I'll always hold Robbie in high regard for opening the door to the holy grail

Love it.

Cat Stanton
03-11-2017, 10:39 PM
Tell you what, for all people want to slag him off (myself among them), he did a decent job with them and it was a classic case of stupid supporters (forcing him out) and a stupid board (letting him leave) that has led to where they are now ie miles away from where they were a couple of years ago. And say what you want, but we were quite lucky in that cup reply and they looked a hundred times better then than they have since.

kaimendhibs
03-11-2017, 10:43 PM
Tell you what, for all people want to slag him off (myself among them), he did a decent job with them and it was a classic case of stupid supporters (forcing him out) and a stupid board (letting him leave) that has led to where they are now ie miles away from where they were a couple of years ago. And say what you want, but we were quite lucky in that cup reply and they looked a hundred times better then than they have since.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Pete
03-11-2017, 10:50 PM
Tell you what, for all people want to slag him off (myself among them), he did a decent job with them and it was a classic case of stupid supporters (forcing him out) and a stupid board (letting him leave) that has led to where they are now ie miles away from where they were a couple of years ago. And say what you want, but we were quite lucky in that cup reply and they looked a hundred times better then than they have since.

Were we? I'm sure we had our chances too.

A planeload even.

guthrie01
03-11-2017, 11:19 PM

He was a decent manger for them and they are stupid for forcing him out the club but we where not "lucky" in that cup tie. They had 2 goals against the run of play and we more than deserved the 2 goals we created in the second half. That said I'm glad they are now stuck with Levein and his below average squad built by the "master technician" Cathro.

The_Horde
03-11-2017, 11:30 PM
He was a decent manger for them and they are stupid for forcing him out the club but we where not "lucky" in that cup tie. They had 2 goals against the run of play and we more than deserved the 2 goals we created in the second half. That said I'm glad they are now stuck with Levein and his below average squad built by the "master technician" Cathro.

Exactly this.

Sometimes this place makes me wonder. More praise for hearts on here at times than there is over on sickbag.

Diclonius
03-11-2017, 11:59 PM
Hibs legend.

ajf
04-11-2017, 03:21 AM

Cummings also scored a perfectly good goal at 0-0 that was wrongly chalked off for offside

Heisenberg
04-11-2017, 06:04 AM
Hearts fans chasing him out of the club sums them right up. It’s ****ing hilarious how it’s all turned out for them. Long may it continue.

Hibbyradge
04-11-2017, 06:43 AM

I think he was talking about the replay.

Onceinawhile
04-11-2017, 06:43 AM

He's talking about the replay though where they had two goals (correctly) disallowed for offside.

jacomo
04-11-2017, 06:58 AM
It's a situation where the schematics allowed a decent manager to leave and much hilarity to follow.

I do miss Cathro.

IGRIGI
04-11-2017, 07:22 AM
I'd give him a medal for his contribution to the Scottish Cup win.

SuperAllyMcleod
04-11-2017, 07:46 AM
I'd give him a medal for his contribution to the Scottish Cup win.

What??? He tried to stop us winning the cup, it’s just that he wasn’t capable of doing so.

I like a laugh at Neilson, and their capitulation from two up, as much as anyone but there is no way I consider him a ‘legend” or deserving of a medal.

There’s too many people on here wishing to give credit for our cup win to Neilson and Warburton - Hibs won the cup and everyone we came up against did everything they could to stop it. No one ‘helped’ us along the way.

stoneyburn hibs
04-11-2017, 07:50 AM
Tongue was in cheek.

NadeAteMyLunch!
04-11-2017, 08:09 AM

Lucky?! We battered them the whole first half and should have easily been 2 or 3 up by the break. The second half was scrappy with no real chances created until Keatings sitter in injury time to wrap the game up. Their two offside goals were indeed offside.

blackpoolhibs
04-11-2017, 08:19 AM
What??? He tried to stop us winning the cup, it’s just that he wasn’t capable of doing so.

I like a laugh at Neilson, and their capitulation from two up, as much as anyone but there is no way I consider him a ‘legend” or deserving of a medal.

There’s too many people on here wishing to give credit for our cup win to Neilson and Warburton - Hibs won the cup and everyone we came up against did everything they could to stop it. No one ‘helped’ us along the way.

Firestarter
04-11-2017, 08:22 AM

Wrong side of the bed today mate?

SRHibs
04-11-2017, 11:49 AM
That cup replay was the turning point for us as a club. I dread to consider what would’ve happened if we hadn’t fought our way back into that game. However, we did, and Hearts are pish, so all is right in the world.

Keith_M
04-11-2017, 12:02 PM
Neilson sums up the obsession of the Hearts support with all things Hibs. They finished 3rd in their post promotion year and were in 2nd at one point the following season, but none of that was good enough because they lost to Hibs.

Cutting off their nose, etc.

Kato
04-11-2017, 12:13 PM
Neilson sums up the obsession of the Hearts support with all things Hibs. They finished 3rd in their post promotion year and were in 2nd at one point the following season, but none of that was good enough because they lost to Hibs.

Cutting off their nose, etc.

Its a wonder they have any nose left.