PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Jack

jingler1954
03-11-2017, 09:42 AM
I see his red was downgraded to a yellow which means he is able to play on Saturday. But he already had a yellow in the game so surely the second yellow means red. Can anyone clarify?

JimBHibees
03-11-2017, 09:50 AM
I see his red was downgraded to a yellow which means he is able to play on Saturday. But he already had a yellow in the game so surely the second yellow means red. Can anyone clarify?

You would think so if that is the case though the SFA probably just called Ryan up and asked him if he fancied playing anyway.:rolleyes:

B.H.F.C
03-11-2017, 10:00 AM
I think he initially got booked for the incident before the ref changed it to a red, so that is where his booking in the game came from.

However, it seems he just gets to wander round doing as he wants. Still can't believe that he got the red against us rescinded.

Nicho87
03-11-2017, 10:32 AM
I'm of the belief that SFA let Motherwell boss of lightly so he could lead the team out in the final and felt they had to do the same for Jack to back up their softness

JimBHibees
03-11-2017, 10:40 AM
I'm of the belief that SFA let Motherwell boss of lightly so he could lead the team out in the final and felt they had to do the same for Jack to back up their softness

Your probably right however they are 2 totally different games we are talking about