PDA

View Full Version : Hibernian vs Kilmarnock Preview - 3 Wins in A Week?

GISALEGEND
31-10-2017, 05:08 PM
My Hibs vs Killie preview, i've enjoyed doing these but found the interest & interactions lacking a little from the fans so hopefully feedback can help a little, feel that the same team is needed against not the quickest side in the league, feel Killie will be tough to break down as still under new manager period in Steve Clarke who's done well with draws versus the Old Firm but our pace & midfield energy will be key tonight. Let me know your thoughts too on the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA4YaoBE2tk

Tug Wilson
31-10-2017, 06:33 PM
My Hibs vs Killie preview, i've enjoyed doing these but found the interest & interactions lacking a little from the fans so hopefully feedback can help a little, feel that the same team is needed against not the quickest side in the league, feel Killie will be tough to break down as still under new manager period in Steve Clarke who's done well with draws versus the Old Firm but our pace & midfield energy will be key tonight. Let me know your thoughts too on the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA4YaoBE2tk

It's funny how every game seems crucial these days. Having lost to Aberdeen and then Celtic, the derby was crucial as losing 3 in a row would have been dreadful.

Then Saturday's game was crucial to pull us into the top teams in the league and show we can perform against a form team.

So tonight it is crucial that we maintain the momentum, show that we can beat a team lower down the league and get ourselves right in the mix for top 4.

With no injured players coming back in to contention, Lennon might keep the same team. My concern would be Dylan playing on the artificial pitch. Maybe a call to start Slivka instead.

Agree that Killie are slow at the back. From the highlights of their game against Celtic, they were defensively well disciplined in the 1st half. They came out more in 2nd half. Will their fans accept sitting in at home to Hibs?

A 2-0 win would be decent.

allezsauzee
31-10-2017, 06:42 PM
we want to finish top 3 as a minimum so every game IS crucial