PDA

View Full Version : And onto Killie

Billy Whizz
30-10-2017, 02:50 PM
Games coming thick and fast now. Another big game tomorrow night. Lennon said there was a few bumps and bruises after Saturdays game. Think Bartley needed treatment on the pitch!
Does he stick with the same team if all are fit, although Lennon said that he hoped Stokes and swanson might be available.
It’s a horrible plastic pitch at Kilmarnock, any worries with Dylan starting?
Another 3 points would be great

DarlingtonHibee
30-10-2017, 02:53 PM
They are just brilliant at the moment.. Mon the Hibs!

Pete
30-10-2017, 02:53 PM
Think this’ll be a really tough one as they’ve improved immensely since their new manager was appointed. They’ve been doing quite well against the bigger teams as well.

See how it goes but a draw might end up being a good result.

heretoday
30-10-2017, 03:29 PM
I've just woken up to the fact that Killie's manager is Steve Clarke formerly of Chelsea. How did they land him? Good bit of business anyway.
I'd expect them to be up in the top six come season end. After we've beaten them of course!

IGRIGI
30-10-2017, 04:10 PM
Type of away game where we need to grind out a win if we're to finish top 4.

Golden Bear
30-10-2017, 04:19 PM
We've got Killie at a bad time, a new Manager at the helm, increased confidence within the playing squad and even some of their absent fans threatening to make a comeback tomorrow night.

Our recent experience of artificial pitches should stand us in good stead and hopefully we can go on and record another away victory.

lord bunberry
30-10-2017, 04:24 PM
We've got Killie at a bad time, a new Manager at the helm, increased confidence within the playing squad and even some of their absent fans threatening to make a comeback tomorrow night.

Our recent experience of artificial pitches should stand us in good stead and hopefully we can go on and record another away victory.
I think the fact that Killie will have to be a bit more adventurous against us will give us the edge. I think we’ll win quite comfortably.

Tornadoes70
30-10-2017, 04:38 PM
Killie's young player Jordan Jones scored a cracking goal against Celtic on Saturday and I'm certain Stevie Clarke will have them well organised and could be difficult to beat. However if we play to the standard we have been lately then we're extremely difficult to beat and very capable going forward and should win on that basis. Never an easy game at Rugby Park but here's hoping we can maintain our recent form and bag another three points.

GGTTH

RoscoHibby
30-10-2017, 04:40 PM
I think the fact that Killie will have to be a bit more adventurous against us will give us the edge. I think we’ll win quite comfortably.

Hope you're right, but barring the league cup don't think we've been comfortable all season!

I do think our final 3rd play will click one day soon and we will spank someone, hopefully tomorrow...

Jim44
30-10-2017, 04:57 PM

Hope you're right, but barring the league cup don't think we've been comfortable all season!

I do think our final 3rd play will click one day soon and we will spank someone, hopefully tomorrow...

Killie have definitely got themselves sorted out but I think we should be too strong for them. The bookies have us as firm favourites. They had us as favourites on Saturday in a game where Motherwell, given their relative position and progress, might have been favourites. I hope they’ve got this one right as well.

ancient hibee
30-10-2017, 05:03 PM
I've just woken up to the fact that Killie's manager is Steve Clarke formerly of Chelsea. How did they land him? Good bit of business anyway.
I'd expect them to be up in the top six come season end. After we've beaten them of course!
Don’t think they have a scooby of getting in the top six.

tynehibs
30-10-2017, 05:09 PM
2-1 the cabbage ! Murray x2

mutley
30-10-2017, 05:28 PM
View from a Killie fan :

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171030/faa50d2bc47277452e177d61ec3bd8db.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Green_one
30-10-2017, 05:42 PM
Don’t think they have a scooby of getting in the top six.

They are having a decent run but we should expect to beat them at ER. Looking forward to the game. I feel they lack quality in many positions, while we are getting into some form.

Frazerbob
30-10-2017, 06:03 PM
They are having a decent run but we should expect to beat them at ER. Looking forward to the game. I feel they lack quality in many positions, while we are getting into some form.

It’s at Rugby Park

Jones28
30-10-2017, 06:07 PM

I thought that about Motherwell.

offshorehibby
30-10-2017, 06:32 PM
Anybody going through by train tomorrow

Carheenlea
30-10-2017, 06:39 PM

Kilmarnock have got us at a bad time.

Jones28
30-10-2017, 06:39 PM
Buzzing for this tomorrow, going down by car - anyone know
if the traffic will be ***** or not?

cabbageandribs1875
30-10-2017, 06:45 PM
we've not a bad record at rugby park recently, 1 loss in the last 7 visits

Frazerbob
Buzzing for this tomorrow, going down by car - anyone know
if the traffic will be ***** or not?

Celtic playing Bayern at Parkhead so I’d imagine ther M8 will be busy.

Billy Whizz
Lennon saying Stokes and Swanson both out for tomorrow

Kaiserclem
30-10-2017, 06:53 PM
Late change of plans mean I might Head through tomorrow and see another good Hibs win. Anyone know if there is a pay at the gate option? Nothing on website.

Billy Whizz
30-10-2017, 07:04 PM
Late change of plans mean I might Head through tomorrow and see another good Hibs win. Anyone know if there is a pay at the gate option? Nothing on website.

Yes there’s pay at the gate. It’s on the Killie Away thread below

Kaiserclem
30-10-2017, 07:24 PM
Yes there’s pay at the gate. It’s on the Killie Away thread below

Thanks Billy Whizz 👍

renato
30-10-2017, 07:35 PM
Thoughts on where best to park, near away end but quiet enough for a quick getaway?

Not been through to Rugby Park for years, looking forward to it. 0-1 to the cabbage.

Nicho87
30-10-2017, 07:46 PM
Even if stokes was 50-50 he wouldn't have been risked on that artificial grass. Get a win tomorrow and we have some winnable home games. Good chance to gobble up some good amount of points

jgl07
30-10-2017, 10:56 PM

Clarke's managerial record is nothing to write home about. A year with West Brom and a year with Reading plus a couple of very brief spells as caretaker at Newcastle and Villa.

He is an assistant manager not a manager,

SteveHFC
30-10-2017, 11:02 PM
I'll happily take a point here considering how killie have played the last 2 games.

southern hibby
31-10-2017, 02:35 PM
Really think Hibs will turn on the style and score 2 more than Killie, maybe even 3.

GGTTH

essexhibee
31-10-2017, 02:44 PM
Chance to go third tonight. Winning games like tonight will show if we truely have credentials for a top four finish. Will be tough long night no doubt on a plastic pitch but hopefully we can grind out the win.

Jones28
31-10-2017, 02:59 PM
Excited for this now, an hour of swatting in the library then off in the car.

Clerie Green
31-10-2017, 03:02 PM
Chance to go third tonight. Winning games like tonight will show if we truely have credentials for a top four finish. Will be tough long night no doubt on a plastic pitch but hopefully we can grind out the win.

Hope there’s not too much grinding on a plastic pitch

MyJo
31-10-2017, 03:05 PM
Great opportunity for us tonight to get ourselves clear into third place and put some distance between us and St Johnstone & Hearts in the league.

Killie have got some good results over the last couple of weeks but we should have enough in the tank to win this game.

Bishop Hibee
31-10-2017, 03:09 PM
Tough game ahead with Killie’s form picking up but with the opportunity to go third in the league the team should be up for it. Must be a while since we won 3 in a row in the Premiership.

ancient hibee
31-10-2017, 03:24 PM
If Killie line up with two banks of four we may have plenty of ball but few chances.It’ll be difficult for our wide players as Killie will double up.

Hibernia&Alba
31-10-2017, 03:36 PM
Is there radio commentary tonight?

Cod Boy
31-10-2017, 03:42 PM
Is there radio commentary tonight?

Not on radio Scotland it's the Celtic game. Think there will be audio commentary on Hibs tv for the U.K.

Hibernia&Alba
31-10-2017, 03:54 PM
Not on radio Scotland it's the Celtic game. Think there will be audio commentary on Hibs tv for the U.K.

Cheers, I thought that might be the case.

dumpweed
31-10-2017, 04:07 PM
maybe some kind soul will periscope the game :cb

SRHibs
31-10-2017, 04:10 PM
I think it will be close. 4/1 Killie win after drawing with both the OF seems a bit crazy to me. Heart still says we’ll win ofc.

GreenNWhiteArmy
31-10-2017, 04:16 PM
We've picked up 2 massive wins in the last 7 days so our players will be buzzing.

Positive results for killie means their fans might expect them to open up a bit?

Hopefully as that would play right in to our hands imo. Would maybe rest Dylan with them having a plastic pitch... bring in Slivka? Other than that same team.

1 game at a time but with Dundee at home on Sat, 2 wins heading in to the international break would be lovely and give us a cushion on other teams

Tornadoes70
31-10-2017, 04:23 PM
I think it will be close. 4/1 Killie win after drawing with both the OF seems a bit crazy to me. Heart still says we’ll win ofc.

Hibs 8/11 and 4/6 with Ladbrokes and Hills respectively. The bookies certainly fancy us to win, here's hoping they've got it correct as most of us supporters think we we will.

I'm going for us to win 3-1. Would be very happy with that scoreline.

GGTTH

erin-go-bragh87
31-10-2017, 04:31 PM
maybe some kind soul will periscope the game :cb

Fingers crossed. It would be a terrible shame if someone watching abroad accidentally left their phone camera pointing at the screen with the app open....

Ronniekirk
31-10-2017, 04:38 PM
Miserable night in Ardrossan Just waiting for my son to come off Arran Ferry then head to Kilmarnock
Looking forward to this one but not the plastic Pitch

JohnMcM
31-10-2017, 04:49 PM
Miserable night in Ardrossan Just waiting for my son to come off Arran Ferry then head to Kilmarnock
Looking forward to this one but not the plastic Pitch

Don't be miserable because you are waiting for your son. Learn to love him. :wink:

Off the bar
31-10-2017, 04:54 PM
Fingers crossed. It would be a terrible shame if someone watching abroad accidentally left their phone camera pointing at the screen with the app open....

don't think it's being broadcast anywhere? Killie don't seem to have a tv service and it's no on sky or BT

Keith_M
31-10-2017, 05:08 PM
Thought about going tonight but not gonna get there in time.

Shame it's not on telly or radio.

:-(

Onceinawhile
31-10-2017, 05:11 PM
1-1 draw I reckon.

IlDiavola
31-10-2017, 05:19 PM
Think we might be in for a wee disappointment tonight with the way Killie have picked up form. :boo hoo:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
31-10-2017, 05:20 PM
Don’t think we’ll win tonight. Just a feeling!

frazeHFC
31-10-2017, 05:21 PM
3-1 Hibs

Hibernia&Alba
31-10-2017, 05:26 PM
I'm going to watch Man United v Benfica and watch Hibs text commentary on the Sky website, as there isn't even radio coverage. Poor show in this day and age.

Fife-Hibee
31-10-2017, 06:50 PM
I'm going to watch Man United v Benfica and watch Hibs text commentary on the Sky website, as there isn't even radio coverage. Poor show in this day and age.

It's absolutely p!sh !
Can watch a live game thousands of miles away and can't even listen to a game 70 mile down the road 😡