PDA

View Full Version : Jambos On Murrayfield Hospitality

Dashing Bob S
29-10-2017, 02:08 PM
I know I shouldn't laugh, and the service is obviously seriously out of order, but this Sicksack thread makes me laugh out loud even more than the post derby one.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/173104-hospitality-vs-rangers/

Iggy Pope
29-10-2017, 02:18 PM
There one sparryheid on there reckons a Saintee had a better experience in the Willie Bauld....! How bad can Murrayfield really be?

Winston Ingram
29-10-2017, 02:21 PM
a memeber of the murrayfield staff told me Hearts never wanted the cost of extra staff and drinks buckets on the table but had to put the buckets out as it had went so badly pre-match.

😂🤣🤣

lord bunberry
29-10-2017, 02:22 PM
There one sparryheid on there reckons a Saintee had a better experience in the Willie Bauld....! How bad can Murrayfield really be?
If eating terrible food on a cheap plastic chair in front of a calor gas heater is better than Murrayfield, it must be absolutely shocking.

Carheenlea
29-10-2017, 02:26 PM
£120 each :lolyam:

weecounty hibby
29-10-2017, 02:26 PM
Murrayfield hospitality is first class and up there with the best I have had the pleasure to be at. If it's shut for the jambos that will be because they haven't paid the going date and have tried to do it on the cheap. Sound familiar anyone?? Leopards and spots springs to mind. Losers

leithsansiro
29-10-2017, 02:37 PM
Murrayfield hospitality is first class and up there with the best I have had the pleasure to be at. If it's shut for the jambos that will be because they haven't paid the going date and have tried to do it on the cheap. Sound familiar anyone?? Leopards and spots springs to mind. Losers

Agreed. I have been at Murrayfield several times for hospitality at rugby games and corporate events and the service is always excellent. My suspicion is that Hearts are paying on the cheap for a lower rate package.

Ha ha!

hibbymac
29-10-2017, 02:44 PM
£120 each :lolyam:

Wonder if it's anything to do with "Big Windows" :duck:

Iggy Pope
29-10-2017, 02:45 PM
If eating terrible food on a cheap plastic chair in front of a calor gas heater is better than Murrayfield, it must be absolutely shocking.

The Calor Gas heater is indeed what I'm thinking.

Sammy7nil
29-10-2017, 02:49 PM
I did the hospitality at Tynecastle for the Saints semi it was very good.

Firestarter
29-10-2017, 03:01 PM
Hospitality at the Scotland matches are brilliant. Tells it's own story.

fat freddy
29-10-2017, 03:21 PM
My sister works for the company that provides hospitality at Murrayfield and has worked at the last two games there, yesterday they were overwhelmed by the number of punters and seriously short staffed.
Some fans understandably became angry at the poor service and took it out on the staff, one patron shouted at my sister about the blank stickers used to cover up the Murrayfield logo on their jackets, he demanded to know what the blank stickers were hiding so my sister told him and his assembled cronies that it covered the 'Hibernian FC hospitality' logo. The guy was not amused but his pals thought it was funny.
She also added that the hearts support are a strange breed of middle aged mutant, arrogant, obnoxious and badly dressed.
And one of them had urine encrusted trousers on, no idea who that could be..

Hibernia&Alba
29-10-2017, 03:25 PM
I know I shouldn't laugh, and the service is obviously seriously out of order, but this Sicksack thread makes me laugh out loud even more than the post derby one.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/173104-hospitality-vs-rangers/

Of course you should laugh; there's nothing wrong with enjoying their miserable experience of the day. Must be plenty of Hibs fans working at Murrayfield :greengrin

Joe6-2
29-10-2017, 03:26 PM
Wonder if it's anything to do with "Big Windows" :duck:

Aye, definitely saw them coming!

G B Young
29-10-2017, 03:39 PM
Some on there are trying to claim Hearts can't be blamed for the shambles, but another has pointed out that on the club's own website fans are promised an 'incredible' hospitality experience at Murrayfield:

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/hospitality

-Jonesy-
29-10-2017, 03:39 PM
Murray field are currently looking for an executive chef so maybe things are not quite at the level it should be

Bostonhibby
29-10-2017, 03:41 PM

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/173104-hospitality-vs-rangers/Unbelievable. If I was them I'd do the Billy bigballs thing and tell muddyfield that if they don't get standards up to at least the John Robertson lounge by the next yam home game we're taking our business elsewhere.

Who's currently in the running for the yam roadshow? Hamilton might fancy the cash, Ingliston has a lot of burger wagons.

Would their soul mates at Ibrox groundshare? The yams Billy boys rendition was poor but they could promise to improve.

Who do they think they are? Really.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Dashing Bob S
29-10-2017, 04:59 PM
My sister works for the company that provides hospitality at Murrayfield and has worked at the last two games there, yesterday they were overwhelmed by the number of punters and seriously short staffed.
Some fans understandably became angry at the poor service and took it out on the staff, one patron shouted at my sister about the blank stickers used to cover up the Murrayfield logo on their jackets, he demanded to know what the blank stickers were hiding so my sister told him and his assembled cronies that it covered the 'Hibernian FC hospitality' logo. The guy was not amused but his pals thought it was funny.
She also added that the hearts support are a strange breed of middle aged mutant, arrogant, obnoxious and badly dressed.
And one of them had urine encrusted trousers on, no idea who that could be..

Old information: new dirt please.

Dashing Bob S
29-10-2017, 05:02 PM
Of course you should laugh; there's nothing wrong with enjoying their miserable experience of the day. Must be plenty of Hibs fans working at Murrayfield :greengrin

Come on, if ordinary people are paying for a service, then the very least...oh I just can't do this...:faf::faf::faf::faf:

Bostonhibby
29-10-2017, 05:11 PM
Come on, if ordinary people are paying for a service, then the very least...oh I just can't do this...:faf::faf::faf::faf:[emoji23] but they're not ordinary people, they're simple fans and seemed pleased to be treated as such by vlad. Business as usual really.

Borderhibbie76
29-10-2017, 05:18 PM
Unbelievable. If I was them I'd do the Billy bigballs thing and tell muddyfield that if they don't get standards up to at least the John Robertson lounge by the next yam home game we're taking our business elsewhere.

Who's currently in the running for the yam roadshow? Hamilton might fancy the cash, Ingliston has a lot of burger wagons.

Would their soul mates at Ibrox groundshare? The yams Billy boys rendition was poor but they could promise to improve.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using TapatalkLol at the Yam road show...it would need to go.somewhere that sells chips and has views of the castle?? What about McDonald's car park in Gorgie?? Lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Bostonhibby
29-10-2017, 05:26 PM
Lol at the Yam road show...it would need to go.somewhere that sells chips and has views of the castle?? What about McDonald's car park in Gorgie?? Lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk[emoji2]

Ardenttwo
29-10-2017, 07:39 PM
Unbelievable. If I was them I'd do the Billy bigballs thing and tell muddyfield that if they don't get standards up to at least the John Robertson lounge by the next yam home game we're taking our business elsewhere.

The John Robertson LOUNGE. My garden shed looks and is better

Bostonhibby
29-10-2017, 07:43 PM
The John Robertson LOUNGE. My garden shed looks and is better

Ah but, If your shed hasn't got a stained reddish brown carpet and isn't heated by calor gas heaters you will never get it rammed full of pompous talking cardigans and freeloading city council types.:wink:

Northernhibee
29-10-2017, 07:43 PM
They were also due an appearance from the manager after the game but they found him six hours later hiding in the toilets.

Just Alf
29-10-2017, 07:45 PM
And one of them had urine encrusted trousers on, no idea who that could be..Does yer sister know why they were understaffed?.. Boy I know was telling me that the Yam were given a recommendation to essentially double the staffing levels to account for the increase in supporters but decided against it on cost grounds... Bloody funny if that's the case case!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Kato
29-10-2017, 07:47 PM
Old information: new dirt please.

There ain't no new dirt. That's it. Transparently banal.

hibbyfraelibby
29-10-2017, 08:10 PM
Can dirt be transparent?

Saturday Boy
29-10-2017, 08:15 PM
Can dirt be transparent?

Clear as mud?

MartinfaePorty
29-10-2017, 09:20 PM
Got to love the last quote: 'In the last few years I have been to Arsenal, Celtic, Barcelona, Man U and Chelsea hospitality and we were better than all (only Celtic came close).'

Stantons Angel
29-10-2017, 09:23 PM
What bothers me is this quotation taken from the trail added by the OP.

Nobreath

"I've been to hospitality at Murrayfield prior to a 6 Nations game and I recall it being very efficient, especially as they were catering for a vast number of tables in each suite.

A damn site better than Easter Road I bet, with their famous mouse ***** infested kitchens. Did they ever clean that up?"

Hibernia&Alba
29-10-2017, 09:23 PM
Got to love the last quote: 'In the last few years I have been to Arsenal, Celtic, Barcelona, Man U and Chelsea hospitality and we were better than all (only Celtic came close).'

Always bigging themselves up. Aye, Yambo, Hearts are in the same bracket as all of those clubs :greengrin

Clerie Green
29-10-2017, 09:30 PM
They don’t do hospitality , they only accept it . :giruy2::giruy2:

Bostonhibby
29-10-2017, 10:20 PM
Got to love the last quote: 'In the last few years I have been to Arsenal, Celtic, Barcelona, Man U and Chelsea hospitality and we were better than all (only Celtic came close).'What he meant to say is fellow jambos please be impressed by me pretending I have been to these places then take comfort from my reassurance that we have always been bigger and better.

Cue Fanfares, heraldic symbols, public holidays declared in gorgie etc.

I've actually been to Chelsea and Arsenal hospitality and both are more impressive and professional than the yams entire set up! Not a calor gas heater in sight.

Maroon balloons.

Mikey09
30-10-2017, 12:25 AM
"The Up and Under Hospitality!" Oh the irony!!! :faf::faf::faf: